2016-07-29 03:49:21

Hey all,
I think not

kind regards and have a nice day,
marro

2016-07-29 07:38:01

I must agree with those things about an admins.
I don't want to give a concrete example, where It happens so much about those spammers and admins, who only abuse theyr rules and only banning people.
But, I hope, that STW isn't on this thing andIt won't be great to blaming another people for being admins only for items.
I also agree, that admins are of solving problems and helping another players. Sometimes blocked, if some of players break the rules. Ofcourse, admins must not speak only English, but some another languages.
But, don't get a privileges and abuse those.
This is everything for me and It'll be great to finish this drama around It.
And, with a translation, It is very pity, that there isn't some file, like default or english, as an example file for translators.

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2016-07-29 11:17:30

@Blindgamer: Just, OMG. When something cost money, then it means this is not free. You say that you can't access Paypal in Georgia, or this is how I understand what you wrote to Sam in the chat log. Well, this is not true. Paypal is indeed available in your country, but more on that later on.
You say that you don't have access to a credit card. Is this your, or Sams problem? Sam gives you the whole game for free. He don't force you to pay anything, at all. Buying things in STW is only an optional thing. So, what is your issue? Why do you think you can get stuff for free when others have to pay?
Now, to Paypal in your country. Here is an article named: PayPal Expands Global Presence With Georgian Bank. Link:
http://www.pymnts.com/news/2014/paypal- … gian-bank/
So, this is indeed possible to use Paypal in your country if you wants to.
More links:
Direct link to TBC bank which offers Paypal in your country:
http://www.tbcbank.ge/web/en/paypal
And, a link to a video about Paypal in your language. Please note that I have no idea about what they are talking about other than Paypal:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTYdmlaMuHc
So, what more can you ask for? is it Sams problem that you don't want, or for some reason can't pay for some optional things in STW? You should be glad that you can play the game for free. So please answer me: What is your issue with Paypal in your country? Why do you not have access to a credit card when you wanna pay so badly, so you are asking to get payed things for free? Why can't you use your parents credit card?

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2016-07-29 12:29:44 (edited by kianoosh 2016-07-29 12:31:34)

hay guise. I can't understand why you all trying to forss Sam to make you as an admin/master. Guise you must realise that Afters those good features for admins, there are some bad things behind it!
Guise you must know after getting rank you have a quest that you must do it well. You must make yourself as an admin with the best abilities. You must be online most of the time so If you are busy Most of the time, this rank is useless for you.
Guise you all know we are now talking abount none sence things. The only right thing is languages.
That's right. An admin must know at least two or three languages. Then, this admin can become helpful.
And now sam I have another suggestion for you, if You kip reading it i'll thank you.
Man. You really must add the builder rank. Some of these guise can build bunch of great maps that is Also good for stw and it's players.
My second suggestion is:
You must realise that when you are giving ranks very quickly to players, you must prepair to get this kind of pm's such as make me admin, I need rank! I want free account, I need teleporter id, I need blah blah blah blah!
and @blindgamer:
This time I really agreed with amine. If you kip asking about ranks and spamming like a childran, you'll get nothing. You also must read my last lines of my message to see what a good admin should have. Hope you understood me.
and about an example .lng file, You can read the spanish one. It has most of those things. Well, if you saw anything more, you can put it there. That's not too hard.
In my opinian, here are two admins that was the best ones so far:
Naday,
walter.
It was only my opinian. Nothing else.
I don't say others are bad, These are better.
Bye bye.

---
Co-founder of Sonorous Arts.
Check out Sonorous Arts on github: https://github.com/sonorous-arts/
my Discord: kianoosh.shakeri2#2988

2016-07-29 13:13:47

Giovani wrote:

I must agree with those things about an admins.
I don't want to give a concrete example, where It happens so much about those spammers and admins, who only abuse theyr rules and only banning people.
But, I hope, that STW isn't on this thing andIt won't be great to blaming another people for being admins only for items.
I also agree, that admins are of solving problems and helping another players. Sometimes blocked, if some of players break the rules. Ofcourse, admins must not speak only English, but some another languages.
But, don't get a privileges and abuse those.
This is everything for me and It'll be great to finish this drama around It.
And, with a translation, It is very pity, that there isn't some file, like default or english, as an example file for translators.

Yeah there is no example file, so you have to translate everything yourself. Add to that, the game was translated to spanish without an english example or whatever, and, whoever is going to base on the spanish translation I advice you to don't. Cause that file is so bad.

Greetings.
My twitter

2016-07-29 19:42:59

Yeah, agree with Amine, and in fact, if you don't know the game well it'll be hard to translate things. And also agree with everyone who posted their comment about admin rank and stuff: like I said, Sam is receiving those requests every day and in fact they are just useless cause he decides who will be promoted by him self, not cause someone was spamming him like a crazy and etc.  Also, well guys I even don't know why are you still talking about this blinde gamer and people like that: this topic is so old and just uninteresting, it looks so dumb when they're requesting stuff.  And of corse, last menshen to kia, with which I am agreed as well, there might be a builder rank added, or just well, if it's somehow possible, players could modify their shelters. I know an admin who was doing it for a few players even if it's not allowed, and this shelter was being in the game for a month or more. So, it's a bit unfair, in my opinion just.

Sincerely yours... Lucy.

2016-07-29 20:59:15

kianoosh shakeri wrote:

That's right. An admin must know at least two or three languages. Then, this admin can become helpful.

I must respectfully disagree on this point.  STW's primary language is English. In my opinion, people who play the game should be using English as much as possible. If they don't know English, they can probably use the game to help them learn, provided everyone isn't using shorthand and such. Sticking to their primary language won't help them learn another one. I'd say the same thing if the primary language was Spanish, Turkish, French, etc. If you're going to play an online game with a primary language other than your primary language, then you should at the very least know enough of that language to ask for help even if you can't write or speak the language perfectly. For example, I don't know japanese at all, so you won't see me trying to play a Japanese online game and expect the admins there to speak English.

Expecting every admin to know two or three languages isn't realistic. That's like saying every fast food worker in America should know two or three languages to take orders from customers. Making such a thing a requirement would seriously limit Sam's options for admins. Being multilingual should be considered a bonus, not a requirement. I'd be more worried about how well potential admins could follow rules than how many languages they can speak.

2016-07-30 09:10:12 (edited by kianoosh 2016-07-30 09:12:24)

Draq wrote:
kianoosh shakeri wrote:

I must respectfully disagree on this point.  STW's primary language is English. In my opinion, people who play the game should be using English as much as possible. If they don't know English, they can probably use the game to help them learn, provided everyone isn't using shorthand and such. Sticking to their primary language won't help them learn another one. I'd say the same thing if the primary language was Spanish, Turkish, French, etc. If you're going to play an online game with a primary language other than your primary language, then you should at the very least know enough of that language to ask for help even if you can't write or speak the language perfectly. For example, I don't know japanese at all, so you won't see me trying to play a Japanese online game and expect the admins there to speak English.

Expecting every admin to know two or three languages isn't realistic. That's like saying every fast food worker in America should know two or three languages to take orders from customers. Making such a thing a requirement would seriously limit Sam's options for admins. Being multilingual should be considered a bonus, not a requirement. I'd be more worried about how well potential admins could follow rules than how many languages they can speak.

Well. Those people that stil don't know anything about english, or only a few words. They may need to learn it. That's true. But for the first, they need someone to ask for rools, alerts in the game, quests, ability of each item. Why can they do? Don't we play bokurano daibouken3, by getting help from add-ons? They may use them also but, translaters do not work most of the time. I mean they don't work as they are supposed to. You know that Already I think.
at least an admin with two or three languages really a pritiated and there are two of them. Naday, and dementor. Naday speaks spanish and she knows english, Dementor speaks tagalog and he knows english too. I don't know if there is or there are more, But I said that Cause I wanted to bring an example for you. I don't know if you was there or no but A day, I think Smoke-j Sent a notify by meaning of If any of you found the wolf forest Soonner, he/she'll take 20 pop_cans and 200 Coins I think. Then, Someone else sent this notify by he/she's native language. For sure This could be helpful for those guise that they spokes with that admin's native language. Right? This is why an admin with two or three languages is a pritiated.

---

2016-07-30 09:35:15

Well, after a long time, I've started to jump into this game again.

2016-07-30 11:23:46

Hi
For the language problem, I don't agree that admins must know at least 2 languages. Admins who can speak more than one language is good but It's not a requirement.
I have a suggestion for Sam, if this language problem really prevents people from playing this game, please consider adding internationalization libraries.
So if someone types non-english word in the chat box, that word will be converted to english and the actual english message will be sent. And if the same user receives an english text, it will be converted to the language that the user wants.

2016-07-30 15:42:53 (edited by Luciana 2016-07-30 15:46:29)

momo7807 wrote:

Hi
For the language problem, I don't agree that admins must know at least 2 languages. Admins who can speak more than one language is good but It's not a requirement.
I have a suggestion for Sam, if this language problem really prevents people from playing this game, please consider adding internationalization libraries.
So if someone types non-english word in the chat box, that word will be converted to english and the actual english message will be sent. And if the same user receives an english text, it will be converted to the language that the user wants.

Oh yes, I might agree about this library thing. And I guess noone said it's a requirement, we were saying we need the admins which might know more than 2 languages, not that it's a requirement for them. And @Draq, I don't know what's in america, but in some countrys for such job as fast food worker there is something about languages: it's not a requirement, but it's always appreciate. Also, if one person won't play games which are based on foreign for this person language, it doesn't mean others won't, too. The playerbase in stw is big, and including not only english speakers, so that's why there are some translations already. But as I said, it's not, a requirement, it's more like a request from other languages speakers. Anyways, from now and in the future sorry I won't care, in fact the dev should, not me, because probably there will be something like a translater I guess. And, our requests won't change anything, so nothing I can say more.  Of corse I agree that finding a multylingual speakers is hard, but it's possible anyway.
Have a good time.

Sincerely yours... Lucy.

2016-07-30 18:37:21 (edited by kianoosh 2016-07-30 18:37:52)

I also did not say that they should know and that's a requarment for them. But I beleive that an admin, with those abilities, is better! Isn't it?
And yes! there are some awesome admins such as smoke and Walter, that they don't know more than one language(if i'm not mistaken).

---

2016-07-30 20:43:23

lol, or just do like smoke and other admins, they don't know for example spanish but they are translatingwith q translate and they are able to help the spanish comunity

2016-07-30 21:42:47

Something needs to be done about this stupid bug!
When chatting or something and you hit an arrow key, you can die if you fall when hitting the arrow to read the message or use something in your inventory, this is really annoying me extremely, I've died a few times do to that bug!

2016-07-30 21:47:59

Sam_Tupy, here is bug man.

Eg, when i'm selecting something from my inventory quickly by pressing arrow, i'm moving right or left. please fix it.

2016-07-30 22:06:56

No, it has been already fixed, disable the auto walking, and close the chat box or the inventory slowly.
Changelog says You know how sometimes when you pressed enter to send your chat message and you'd randomly clap or enter the OOC prompt again? Or when you'd very quickly grab a grenade, close your inv and take a step to the left and miss? That has all been fixed now!

Greetings.
My twitter

2016-07-30 22:15:04

Amine wrote:

No, it has been already fixed, disable the auto walking, and close the chat box or the inventory slowly.
Changelog says You know how sometimes when you pressed enter to send your chat message and you'd randomly clap or enter the OOC prompt again? Or when you'd very quickly grab a grenade, close your inv and take a step to the left and miss? That has all been fixed now!

Looks like it not fixed yet. It's happend again.

2016-07-31 01:09:53

lol, that's not a bugg, if you close your inv too fastg after pressed the errow key, that might happend, sam don't listen to this ass hat, he only want the game to be easy,

2016-07-31 02:49:36

nibar wrote:

lol, that's not a bugg, if you close your inv too fastg after pressed the errow key, that might happend, sam don't listen to this ass hat, he only want the game to be easy,

loll really

ok don't listen and still that

in this game many bugs have and don't listen them to.

2016-07-31 09:56:33

that's, not, a, bugg, it's a thing you just do because you close your inventory too fast

2016-07-31 11:05:17

Hi people.
I have an indea to the new recipe.
What would You say to craft a tea?
Just, like these:
Collect some weed, then combine those weeds in a pot. Next, add a water and It'll be teapot. Now, put It on to the fire and prepare for delicious tea, also better, tham pills to heal and energy.
Also, tea in the clay pot, or clay bowl is the great and very taste, for example some teas from China or Japan.
I am sometimes many times in tearoom in My city and I love also tea and tea is also a great to heal. It depends only on a herbs.

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2016-07-31 14:19:51

Giovani wrote:

Hi people.
I have an indea to the new recipe.
What would You say to craft a tea?
Just, like these:
Collect some weed, then combine those weeds in a pot. Next, add a water and It'll be teapot. Now, put It on to the fire and prepare for delicious tea, also better, tham pills to heal and energy.
Also, tea in the clay pot, or clay bowl is the great and very taste, for example some teas from China or Japan.
I am sometimes many times in tearoom in My city and I love also tea and tea is also a great to heal. It depends only on a herbs.

Hello

good idea, but let's look if sam want to add it in stw.

2016-07-31 14:44:22

There sure are more admins that speak 2 or more languages. I speak 2 languages myself. The problem is, the 2 languages I speak are English, and well, Slovenian. And I'm the only Slovenian player on this game. Akilor also speaks 2 languages, for example, so does walter, probably some others as well. If we want an admin that speaks 2 or 3 languages, and that speaks languages that are useful, well, we'll have to find one. Easier said than done, especially with so many people who want to be an admin just to get items for free. Besides, if there was an requirement for an admin to know at least 2 languages, we would lose some admins who are good at their job. So yeah, can't agree here, sorry.

Yes, I definitely left the forum. Mhm. Why would you have any doubt?
Code 7 tips: https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/4010 … or-code-7/
Don't forget to be awesome!

2016-07-31 15:31:57

Nibar, sorry, do you really think the translater can solve anything? It can help you in some aspects, but as I know it's hard to understand even for natives what translater gave as a result and a person posted. I had those experiences yesterday in stw, when spanish people were talking about a person who's using translater. tongue

Sincerely yours... Lucy.

2016-08-01 12:21:23

@blindgamer
That's not a bug, I said it has been fixed. And probably, probably nothing Sam can do more than that about it.
That bug doesn't annoy me that much, add to that, the client is very laggy in the last update. Especially in pkpkpk.

Greetings.
My twitter