2016-07-29 01:23:46

my game crashed when i used smelling salts on Pandourbit

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2016-07-29 01:27:41

Okay, so a question:

I've seen Viralite in a couple of trainer fights, but I've never seen it in the wild.
The manapedia says it's in Amica Ruins and Vervarine Ruins (or however the hell you spell it). But I don't think those places have encounters.
Is there some trick to getting this thing to show up, or is it just exceedingly hard to spawn, or what?

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2016-07-29 01:29:02

Beware! possible spoilage ahoy!

Well I've not been trying the tower seriously, ie, sending in my creatures that are about 10 levels above what they should be like my level 3n vortisor or whatever it's called big_smile.

I think I like irwar better than jenatron, (sorry if I'm messing up the names, I mean the electric machine type), it's strength stats are pretty tough, I also like trumer and am trying to level up gurerrel and bombusec, so am trying the tower several times even if I keep getting owned in the six trainer melee.

I would! really like a mortrex since apparition is pretty useful, though I don't know if the trading thing would work, also my apparition is currently level 30, so goodness knows, I really hope Aaron either fixes online to make it a little easier or takes out the online trading requirement for levelling some creatures.

As to xp increasing, I actually like the idea of character levels, since right now it makes no difference if you level up a lower level creature or just go and catch a next evolutionary form, and there should really be an award for evolving stuff, since you are supposed to be a tamer anyway.

As  a miner suggestion, I'd also like to see a way to filter the creatures you have in storage, say by level, to see what you've got and whatyou have the choice to use for what.

Btw, the only thing I've seen thus far evolve with an element was jenanite into jenatron, I've still got the star elements and soulless heart stone and update installer sitting around, though I can guess what the update installer is for, or at least which types of creature.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2016-07-29 01:35:58

Spoilers, response to Jayde:

Just walk around the Amica ruins, the encounter rate is pretty low, but once you run into something, you'll find it. As far as I can tell, that's the only mon that shows up there.

2016-07-29 01:48:17

Dark, I'd be glad to host a trade if you'd like, for sure people can connect to me.

Without spoiling anything major unless anyone wants me to, all I'm going to say is, I found the last mythical. I almost can't believe I did.

2016-07-29 01:53:05

David, would you PM me with a hint or a tip, please? I'd really appreciate it. I haven't anything to offer you in return, sadly. I totally respect your desire not to spoil it publicly anyway.

Dark, you won't have to mess with ports or servers if someone else is hosting. They tell you their IP, you connect to it, and off you go. David and Loxias can both host, I've traded with them both. Aperishian is badass.

Also, thanks for the info about Viralite.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2016-07-29 02:01:33

apparition rocks, one reason I'd like mortrex, currently level 31, though I don't know if I've got anything to trade right now, unless someone wants to trade a ghoulet to get morgowl, though my gowlet is still level 14 as it's not been levelled currently.

I've still not decided on a party generally, at the moment I'm just levelling things to see what they do and what attacks they have.

If you were having problems hosting jayde, I don't know if it was you or me at that point, as I've said I don't want to mess witht  the router settings even if I knew what I was doing.

My Ip however is 129.234.38.176
and I'll be online for trades for the next few minutes if someone wants to try me out.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2016-07-29 02:02:47

@Dark

Slight spoilers

ghulad actually transforms through levelling.

Anyway, if you'd like, I'd be willing to trade apparition so he'll transform and then trade him back to you.

2016-07-29 02:05:42

@David that would rock, thanks.

Feel free to try to connect to me, if it doesn't work, let me know and I'll try connecting to you.

2016-07-29 02:22:16

Ah, now I have Mortrex, thanks davidd. it looks awesome, and that is also 61 manamon in the bag ha!

2016-07-29 02:31:28

ok so i killed first leader, she'd be a pain each time i start new game i think, but anyway, she's dead. i gone back into woods, but i'm not sure i want the ghost thing sinse it's kindof hard to train because it doesn't have good attacks right now. what do you think guys, should i keep him or don't bother? for anyone who doesn't know about what i'm talking about. the thing that attacks you after the person that asked you to show the key to him.

2016-07-29 02:36:20

Beware! first stadium spoilage ahoy!

pandobit might help with some of the upcoming fights since ghost has some advantages, particularly not being hit by standard attacks, although imho apparition is better. Pandombit seems pretty rare actually, I have only seen one other one in the game, and since I missed the first I made sure to grab it then.

still, it's another for the collection.

2016-07-29 02:39:54

ok so i'll wait till i get to the second city and capture  the thing in the graveyard sinse i couldn't capture one in the tower, oprition or something, anyway he kept braking my nets and i heard i can get him if i capture something in the graveyard and level it it will transport

2016-07-29 02:42:53 (edited by david_solomon1 2016-07-29 02:43:46)

Slight spoilers.

Pandourbit learns some pretty powerful attacks later on, but he does take a while to get there. Soul split is very useful for catching manamon, as was mentioned earlier in this thread. He's also immune to at least two types of attacks, that is, anything standard physical, and electric because he's ghost and earth. He actually has pretty awesome stats as well, though his speed is terrible and is what I pumped all of his training points into until I maxed it out. I kept one in my party basically until I started getting the mythicals, and I still try to use him when I need to catch stuff.

In short, he's definitely not something to throw away, he just takes some effort to really get good. He was the cornerstone of a strategy I used to defeat a really hard boss later on in the game.

2016-07-29 02:44:13

what level does he evolve at? mines at 26

2016-07-29 02:50:23

slight spoilers

Pandourbit does not transform.

2016-07-29 02:51:49

awwww. does he get better moves around 30?

2016-07-29 02:55:40

Slight spoilers

He gets a good attack at level 31 and level 49.

2016-07-29 03:06:43

Hi everyone,

First let me start by saying that within an hour of playing the demo, I knew I was going to purchase this game. Very fun stuff.

I seem to have come up to a bit of a block, though. I did try searching the forum for previous answers, but no luck. The PunBB search functionality is absolute crap.

(beware of spoilers)
I'm in the hideout. I actually have a really good memory, so I was able to get past the first locked door, but now I'm at the second. I've played the space invaders game, but it's not letting me in. Is there a certain goal I should be aiming for, or do I just have to keep playing until it decides I've suffered enough? Heh. Sorry if someone else already asked this. And thanks for any help you can give.

2016-07-29 03:13:55

possible spoilers

I don't know the exact number, but I'm pretty sure I got something like 38 ships.

On a side note, is there any chance you picked aquaf as your starter and if so, would you be interested in trading a copy for anything?

2016-07-29 03:22:32

Actually, yes, I did pick Aquaffe as my starter.
Unfortunately, I don't think I've progressed far enough in the story to find that breeding place I've heard about. Either that, or it's hidden somewhere, and I just didn't find it. Yeah, though, if I could, I'd be happy to trade.

2016-07-29 03:23:26

can you breed Legendary's?

2016-07-29 03:24:36 (edited by david_solomon1 2016-07-29 03:25:29)

@JasonSW: Oh, that's right. Sorry about that, I got my story events out of order.

Slight spoiler

You're not far off though.

@FlameElchemist: No, mythical manamon can not be bred.

2016-07-29 04:08:55

Woo. There we go, Finally got past it. I had some latency issues I had to deal with, but in the end, I still managed to shoot down 47 ships, and got through.

2016-07-29 04:10:59

Everyone
In the upcoming months, anyone interested in putting together a complete faq/walkthrough guide?  I would help but this is my first time playing a pokemon style game and the experts on this forum have me beat.  Would be happy to proofread though.  Would also be happy to pay $10.00 or so for it as long as it is either complete or will be updated as it gets written.
The guide would be similar to the guides on gamefaqs.com with complete everything, strategies, stat descriptions/tips and of course a complete walkthrough with directions etc.
Thanks