2016-07-28 10:58:33

sam...
if you check back some pages here, you will see what's your players said, they already suggest you to do something , I think?
or maybe I'm wrong, not sure
you need to more open with your player's suggestion, not just ignoreing it...

2016-07-28 11:31:48 (edited by Mayana 2016-07-28 13:31:20)

People, you want new admins that will speak your language and be the best admins the world can have, but you seem to be forgetting something. Those admins must exist first. If you want an admin, then please tell, who should be one? We need someone who:
(edited and added one more point at the end.)
- Comunication: will know English and be able to speak it good enough that s/he can communicate with Sam and with other admins, because communication is very important here. People whose English amounts to "me needs def fre kard" can't communicate good enough.
- Be trustable. After becoming an admin that person won't cheat, use admin commands to give everyone huge amounts of items, do things that are not allowed, like edit maps ment for players, give teleporters, dfc, air necklesses, etc. for free, that person is not going to warn, kick or ban people for no reason at all or without any proof of what they did.
- polite: that person is not going to insult other players, admins, or sam himself. That person is not going to post insulting messages anywhere in the game, or insult players outside of the game because of things that happened in the game.
- responsible: That person is not going to use their powers to just play around, kill people for no reason, use the admingun, move people to random maps without their consent. Jokes are allowed, in moderation.
- be helpful: willing to help other players, move them from unknown area when needed, give them items *but only when really needed*, reply to their questions politely, try to help even people with bad English, not refuse to help someone just because they have a conflict outside of the game.
- Be active: What in the would would a exelent admin be worth if they never did their job? Beinv active sounds like something obvias, but just recently sam had to remove some people from the admin team because of their inactivity.

I could continue, but I think you got the point. So, if you know such people, you could tell them to go talk to Sam, but ultimately he decides who is a trustable admin or not. Someone who wants to be an admin has to earn this trust, even more so after the mistake with Ronald.
We can't magicly get admins, guys. If you want admins, then there have to be good people first. If you want admins who speak your language, there'll have to be someone who's good at boath your language and English and has the qualities above.

Yes, I definitely left the forum. Mhm. Why would you have any doubt?
Code 7 tips: https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/4010 … or-code-7/
Don't forget to be awesome!

2016-07-28 11:43:27

haha , yeah,  seaking for a good and trustable admins is hard these day

2016-07-28 11:52:26

Well, we just got Akilor and he's proving to be a golden adition to the team, so we have quite a good team of admins so far. True, we don't have admins who speak 10 different languages, but if you find one who meets the criteria above, we'd be happy to see if it's true. But I'm not sure how can people with bad English play the game, the game is in English, you have to have at least somewhat good understanding of English to play it.

2016-07-28 12:05:21

wow, hahaha he is no longer a trash man, then tongue

2016-07-28 12:07:12

Ofcourse, this game is in English.
But, It'll be also great to translate this game for non-english native speakers.
Lastly, are there some maps for this games, not as a gifts, but some beacons, like swamp?
It'll be very good, because finding some locations are impossible for some people.

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2016-07-28 12:18:00

Of corse it would be nice if this game could be translated. But keep in mind, if you want a translated game, you have to eather 1. translate it yourself or 2. find someone who will. The game can be translated, for sure, but only if people do it.

2016-07-28 12:57:43

Mayana wrote:

Well, we just got Akilor and he's proving to be a golden adition to the team, so we have quite a good team of admins so far. True, we don't have admins who speak 10 different languages, but if you find one who meets the criteria above, we'd be happy to see if it's true. But I'm not sure how can people with bad English play the game, the game is in English, you have to have at least somewhat good understanding of English to play it.

Mayana, i can speak in 5 language.azerbaijanian, russian, english, georgian and turkish. but sam tupy won't give me any rank. he does not trust me because he thinking that i will get free items without working but remember i'm not cheater in stw.

2016-07-28 13:34:16 (edited by Mayana 2016-07-28 13:35:18)

Like I said, it also depends on weather you fit the other qualications (read the post again, added one more). And also, sam is the one who chooses. If he thinks you wouldn't be good for the job, then that's how he chose and that's how it is. you have to prove that you are a good member of the community and willing to help others before you will become an admin, and even then you might. You become an admin to do twice or thrice as much work, be even more active, and have a lot of people hating you for more or less stupid reasons, not because of the shiny new rank. Mind you, I'm not saying that you would want to become an admin because of that, that wasn't ment for anyone specificly. And while knowing 5 languages is good, it isn't all.

2016-07-28 13:45:34

Mayana, what i must do for stw when i  saw many many bugs in game? what i can do for admin rank?

2016-07-28 13:51:33

Mayana wrote:

like i sayd

so i sayd that sam, i want to translate survive the wild in my native language but he ignored me. yes he just ignored me.

2016-07-28 14:05:03

you don't need his permition to make a translation. Just check the Spanish file for reference, then just translate every line of text in the game to whatever language you want. Though true, that is going to be quite hard, because the Spanish translation has only a fiew words, the default one is empty. You would have to go everywhere and have every single item to translate it.

2016-07-28 14:21:20

Mayana wrote:

yes, i need hes help because he can give me english dictionary for stw to translate, because i can't speak in spanish language and if sam want in hes team translators i will do it happyfuly

2016-07-28 15:12:32

Also, can You add some informations about locations on manual?

2016-07-28 15:16:08

If you want info on where maps are located and the map descriptions, go to www.blackscreengaming.com

2016-07-28 20:55:26

Um, blindgamer? Wow. I'm really impressed. Guys, let me show you our chat log on skype. You tell me if you want this dude as admin, and tell me if you think it's justified that I just started ignoring him. big_smile big_smile big_smile this is almost funny. And I got quite pissed twords the end. Here ya go, enjoy some funnyness.
*** Missed call from Michael Curran. ***
*** Michael Curran would like to add you on Skype

hi sam i'm blindgamer ***
Michael Curran:  why you  don't answering me? I have request
Michael Curran: answer one minute!
Michael Curran: answer
Michael Curran: anw
Michael Curran: swer 1 minute
*** Sam Tupy has shared contact details with Michael Curran. ***
Michael Curran: sam can you answer me?
Michael Curran: sam, when you can answer me, write here or call me please. I need really big help and I have big problem with paypal or any credit cards in my country
Sam Tupy: chat me your problem
Sam Tupy: I can't call at the moment
Michael Curran: ok bro. so i'm from Georgia and I can't access paypal or any credit cards so can you help me? I need 1 payd account id. only 1 payd account and not many tem. please d this bro
Sam Tupy: If your asking for a free account, i'm sorry but I can't do that
Sam Tupy: if you are from jorga united states you would be able to access pay pal. Else recommend you work out a deal with someone who could purcahse one for you
Michael Curran: no not free account. I need 1 id of payd account I can't purchase
Sam Tupy: I can not give you a paid account for free
Michael Curran: hmm. ah bro. ok. can you give me gift pack id or 1 teleporter pack id? please
Sam Tupy: I can't give you anything for free
Sam Tupy: How you pay for things is up to you to figure out
Michael Curran: dddd. oh bro! listen to me! I have realy good idea! can you set me master? I was in old games chief administrator and if yu will set me master I will check everyday this game but without status I always in game! ddd! some of the admins in not in game everyday but me?!
Sam Tupy: um of course not. Lol dood, I should give this chat log to administraters and tell them to look out for you and your bribing.
Michael Curran: a. ok give bro and let's see me administrators today. look.! dd! listen. when is new version release time/
Sam Tupy: I don't know
Michael Curran: when admins will look me?
Sam Tupy: and i'm not setting you as administrater or giving you anything for free
Michael Curran: I willn't give someone free something free. I will get for me only arrow gun, net and ec!
Sam Tupy: well, you just prooved that you'd only want to be an admin to get stuff.
Michael Curran: i need only master status
Sam Tupy: I already told you know
Michael Curran: what?
Sam Tupy: no, you will not be set as admin, no, you will not be set as master, and no, i'm not going to give you anything for free.
Michael Curran: why you don't want to set me master? i don't need admin status! i only need master status to get for me net arrow gun and etc. i willn't give items
Sam Tupy: dood being a master is a higher status than an admin and that's just not happening.
Sam Tupy: You are currently cracking me up
Michael Curran: ddddd. not cracking don't worry! ok! give me low status wich i can use to get some items for me!
Sam Tupy: howabout this. Howabout you go play the game and find the items like everybody else
Michael Curran: it is reeeeeally hard when i die with many items! dd! so why admins getting 950 or many teleporters? d!
Sam Tupy: Cuz there admin. They help the game. You just want to be admin and get free stuff.
Michael Curran: no thanks i don't want to set my char admin. main is admin and not master! give me low admin or something! i will help you with great sounds! i can send you some of hammer sound and i have problem with stw i will say you!
Sam Tupy: lol dood
Sam Tupy: so what's your problem with stw\
Michael Curran: so! when we combineing some items, combine sound playing but we have item and using but sound playing and playing! make it that when sound will be finished item will spawn in bag! i think you understand!
Sam Tupy: yeah I do
Sam Tupy: still, your not being set as low admin or master or anything
Michael Curran: ok ok  don't set but give me 10 skillet please
Michael Curran: and other problem is this! make in stw this that combine items without closing bag!
Sam Tupy: Dood! I'm not giving you anything
Sam Tupy: rofl
Michael Curran: roffle! roffle!
Michael Curran: can you add me in facebook/
Sam Tupy: no
Sam Tupy: lolololololollolol
Michael Curran: my friend have one problem! when he creating account, and loginning in game nothing problem but when he want to login after something account doesn't excists! in options he sett uped his account but again this problem! whats app?
Michael Curran: he want to talk with you. please speak with hem only 10 minute!
Sam Tupy: tell him to make an account that's more than 4 letters long in length
Michael Curran: he have other problem wich i don't want and he want to tell you this problems
Sam Tupy: well to bad i'm at school right now
Michael Curran: ah inn school? ok!
Sam Tupy: If you add me into that call one more time I will block you
Michael Curran: hmm ok
Michael Curran: sam, hello my friend. I have request. please cancel this payd account limitation bro because in your server already have cheaters and if you want I will give you his name!
Michael Curran: and his name is: Amine
Michael Curran: hello sam. can you write I have some questions about your server
Michael Curran: hello there sam tupy. how are you? i think you finishing school and you are happy! big_smile so i uploaded podcast please add it in your site
Sam Tupy: I can not accept music that you didn't make, and the contact information podcast was very immature
Sam Tupy: with your laughing, no description and that wierd voice
Michael Curran: well. I already added about stw podcast it has been accepted. I added recording with my friend laser break out let's add.
Michael Curran: and so, when is ubdate release time?
Michael Curran: let\s add my podcast about drummer soft
*** Call from Michael Curran ***
*** Call ended, duration 01:17 ***
Michael Curran: sam, help me. i've lost my password. please read it and send me
*** Call ended ***
Michael Curran: hello there Sam! how about you? so I have question. what I must do for survive the wild to get an admin or a master status? I can give you new spear, axe, shotgun and other weapon sounds. I can give you supper musics to use in game! or if you don't want to set me an admin, please give me awesometech submission privilegy.
Sam Tupy: howabout you learn that your not me, and you didn't do shit to deserve any of that, and even if you do anything to deserve that, You already asked, and if someone asks to be an admin, I will never, ever set them as one.
Sam Tupy: also
Sam Tupy: we are deleting your copywrited music from anyaudio. Not your podcasts, but you can't upload songs. Read the disclaimer
Michael Curran: it's understand. but about awesometech submission?
Sam Tupy: nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Michael Curran: hmm. well!
Michael Curran: hello sam. how are you? i want to translate stw in georgian language. can you help me?

So guys, do ya want blindgamer as admin? I only did this because of his constant bribing and now all his oh, sam's ignoring me. Ehh. Well blindgamer who needs to have his name Michael Curran on skype, I am not ignoring you now. big_smile

I am a web designer, and a game developer. If you wish see me at http://www.samtupy.com

2016-07-28 21:26:20

Sam_Tupy wrote:

Um, blindgamer? Wow. I'm really impressed. Guys, let me show you our chat log on skype. You tell me if you want this dude as admin, and tell me if you think it's justified that I just started ignoring him. big_smile big_smile big_smile this is almost funny. And I got quite pissed twords the end. Here ya go, enjoy some funnyness.
*** Michael Curran would like to add you on Skype

hi sam i'm blindgamer ***
Michael Curran:  why you  don't answering me? I have request
Michael Curran: answer one minute!
Michael Curran: answer
Michael Curran: anw
Michael Curran: swer 1 minute
*** Sam Tupy has shared contact details with Michael Curran. ***
Michael Curran: sam can you answer me?
Michael Curran: sam, when you can answer me, write here or call me please. I need really big help and I have big problem with paypal or any credit cards in my country
Sam Tupy: chat me your problem
Sam Tupy: I can't call at the moment
Michael Curran: ok bro. so i'm from Georgia and I can't access paypal or any credit cards so can you help me? I need 1 payd account id. only 1 payd account and not many tem. please d this bro
Sam Tupy: If your asking for a free account, i'm sorry but I can't do that
Sam Tupy: if you are from jorga united states you would be able to access pay pal. Else recommend you work out a deal with someone who could purcahse one for you
Michael Curran: no not free account. I need 1 id of payd account I can't purchase
Sam Tupy: I can not give you a paid account for free
Michael Curran: hmm. ah bro. ok. can you give me gift pack id or 1 teleporter pack id? please
Sam Tupy: I can't give you anything for free
Sam Tupy: How you pay for things is up to you to figure out
Michael Curran: dddd. oh bro! listen to me! I have realy good idea! can you set me master? I was in old games chief administrator and if yu will set me master I will check everyday this game but without status I always in game! ddd! some of the admins in not in game everyday but me?!
Sam Tupy: um of course not. Lol dood, I should give this chat log to administraters and tell them to look out for you and your bribing.
Michael Curran: a. ok give bro and let's see me administrators today. look.! dd! listen. when is new version release time/
Sam Tupy: I don't know
Michael Curran: when admins will look me?
Sam Tupy: and i'm not setting you as administrater or giving you anything for free
Michael Curran: I willn't give someone free something free. I will get for me only arrow gun, net and ec!
Sam Tupy: well, you just prooved that you'd only want to be an admin to get stuff.
Michael Curran: i need only master status
Sam Tupy: I already told you know
Michael Curran: what?
Sam Tupy: no, you will not be set as admin, no, you will not be set as master, and no, i'm not going to give you anything for free.
Michael Curran: why you don't want to set me master? i don't need admin status! i only need master status to get for me net arrow gun and etc. i willn't give items
Sam Tupy: dood being a master is a higher status than an admin and that's just not happening.
Sam Tupy: You are currently cracking me up
Michael Curran: ddddd. not cracking don't worry! ok! give me low status wich i can use to get some items for me!
Sam Tupy: howabout this. Howabout you go play the game and find the items like everybody else
Michael Curran: it is reeeeeally hard when i die with many items! dd! so why admins getting 950 or many teleporters? d!
Sam Tupy: Cuz there admin. They help the game. You just want to be admin and get free stuff.
Michael Curran: no thanks i don't want to set my char admin. main is admin and not master! give me low admin or something! i will help you with great sounds! i can send you some of hammer sound and i have problem with stw i will say you!
Sam Tupy: lol dood
Sam Tupy: so what's your problem with stw\
Michael Curran: so! when we combineing some items, combine sound playing but we have item and using but sound playing and playing! make it that when sound will be finished item will spawn in bag! i think you understand!
Sam Tupy: yeah I do
Sam Tupy: still, your not being set as low admin or master or anything
Michael Curran: ok ok  don't set but give me 10 skillet please
Michael Curran: and other problem is this! make in stw this that combine items without closing bag!
Sam Tupy: Dood! I'm not giving you anything
Sam Tupy: rofl
Michael Curran: roffle! roffle!
Michael Curran: can you add me in facebook/
Sam Tupy: no
Sam Tupy: lolololololollolol
Michael Curran: my friend have one problem! when he creating account, and loginning in game nothing problem but when he want to login after something account doesn't excists! in options he sett uped his account but again this problem! whats app?
Michael Curran: he want to talk with you. please speak with hem only 10 minute!
Sam Tupy: tell him to make an account that's more than 4 letters long in length
Michael Curran: he have other problem wich i don't want and he want to tell you this problems
Sam Tupy: well to bad i'm at school right now
Michael Curran: ah inn school? ok!
Sam Tupy: If you add me into that call one more time I will block you
Michael Curran: hmm ok
Michael Curran: sam, hello my friend. I have request. please cancel this payd account limitation bro because in your server already have cheaters and if you want I will give you his name!
Michael Curran: and his name is: Amine
Michael Curran: hello sam. can you write I have some questions about your server
Michael Curran: hello there sam tupy. how are you? i think you finishing school and you are happy! big_smile so i uploaded podcast please add it in your site
Sam Tupy: I can not accept music that you didn't make, and the contact information podcast was very immature
Sam Tupy: with your laughing, no description and that wierd voice
Michael Curran: well. I already added about stw podcast it has been accepted. I added recording with my friend laser break out let's add.
Michael Curran: and so, when is ubdate release time?
Michael Curran: let\s add my podcast about drummer soft
*** Call ended, duration 01:17 ***
Michael Curran: sam, help me. i've lost my password. please read it and send me
*** Call ended ***
Michael Curran: hello there Sam! how about you? so I have question. what I must do for survive the wild to get an admin or a master status? I can give you new spear, axe, shotgun and other weapon sounds. I can give you supper musics to use in game! or if you don't want to set me an admin, please give me awesometech submission privilegy.
Sam Tupy: howabout you learn that your not me, and you didn't do shit to deserve any of that, and even if you do anything to deserve that, You already asked, and if someone asks to be an admin, I will never, ever set them as one.
Sam Tupy: also
Sam Tupy: we are deleting your copywrited music from anyaudio. Not your podcasts, but you can't upload songs. Read the disclaimer
Michael Curran: it's understand. but about awesometech submission?
Sam Tupy: nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Michael Curran: hmm. well!
Michael Curran: hello sam. how are you? i want to translate stw in georgian language. can you help me?

So guys, do ya want blindgamer as admin? I only did this because of his constant bribing and now all his oh, sam's ignoring me. Ehh. Well blindgamer who needs to have his name Michael Curran on skype, I am not ignoring you now. big_smile

sam,
big_smile
big_smile
big_smile
big_smile
big_smile
big_smile
loll
big_smile
so, i want to translate your game sam
can you help me?
i don't know if people thinking that i will get free items when i admin
hmm
big_smile

2016-07-28 22:40:37 (edited by Luciana 2016-07-28 22:56:15)

Lol maya... big_smile This game was translated into spanish, portuguese, russian, japanese, and maybe even thai. Sorry if there's no file it doesn't mean the game isn't translated, you know it's possible to have your own translation in your folder. That's, how people who doesn't speak english are playing this game. And I've aplyed my request to sam, but if it's not possible there's not a problem: just someone may drop a few words bout it, like this blinde gamer guy, and I am sure there are more than 10 the same requests per one day, so it's extreemly hard to deal with it.

Sincerely yours... Lucy.

2016-07-28 22:54:56

@Luciana, agreed, that comment was stupid from me, especially because I was talking about translating the game in right the next post. I apologise.

2016-07-28 22:58:17

Mayana wrote:

@Luciana, agreed, that comment was stupid from me, especially because I was talking about translating the game in right the next post. I apologise.

Nothing to be sorry for, not so many people know about that one. And sorry my comment wasn't full, lost the connection while writing it.

Sincerely yours... Lucy.

2016-07-28 23:10:16

But also, this idea is impossible to know a 10 languages.
Maybe those languages must be a very similar.
Some people are happy to learn only English. There are not many people, like me, which would like to learn a new languages.
Those people are rare.
Ofcourse, those person, who wrote, that can speak Azerbaijani, Turkish, Georgian, Russian and English I understand, why.
Georgian maybe, because this part of Azerbaijan, if He is from Azerbaijan is village or city nearly Georgia, Turkish is similar mostly to Azerbaijani and Azerbaijans speaks Russia due to thre previous regime.
Ofcourse, this is a possible.
But, try present a man, who knows Chinese, Japanese, Korean, English and another languages?
Sometimes impossible, but if You learn the new language, Your bring will haveto have a big space for informations.
Malay is easy to learn, Indonesian is also Malay.
But, ten languages to know is very impossible.
But, that's so better, like on playroom. We must know French to be a translator, only French.
I have a better idea.
Some of those people must know some of those languages, but basically those. It'll be good to know couple of those languages.
English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Malay (Bahasa Melayu, Bahasa Indonesia), Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Arabic, Hindustani (Hindi or Urdu) and that's all.
But, Lingua franca between admins must be English, ofcourse.
Also, those languages are by my experiences and mostly spoken languages in the world.
This is everything from me.
But, I'll very glad to hire some poliglots to the STW Admin sections.
It'll be very great, I love those people.
But, main thing is help for players.
This idea of ten languages is superb, but for somebody impossible. I'll be happy, if some of admins to know some of basically spoken languages will be very great.
Also, this is not kidding, but presentation of It, because I'd like to study  new and new languages.
Really, this is hard, but Your brains will be mostly improved.

2016-07-28 23:30:31

seriusly, i don't want blindgamer as an admin, he is spamming too much, if you want to be an admin, just look and learn from smoke, mayana etc, they deserved their admins ranks, you didn't deserved it, ad far as i kinow, you only ask for items and don't help anyone
and what about that cheat thing with amine?  i will only say this 1 time, amine hates cheaters and he, will, never, cheat in stw, he even reported me when i cheated a long time ago and i were his friend. so there ya go guys.

2016-07-28 23:36:25

I am sorry, but who said 10 languages? About me I said only 3 or 4, most spoken in this game. I know many people can't learn foreign languages, especially blinds. And respect to this guy, but I never saw him talking on russian :xdddd, maybe he knows russian like I know czech: only a few words and even those are closer to polish or my native one lols

Sincerely yours... Lucy.

2016-07-29 00:59:10

@ BlindGamer
Hey dude, translating the game isn't that easy at all, and if you want to translate it, you don't need an admin or master rank or whatever are you spamming for.
I was translating it to french before a while, and stopped because I just figured out that I wasn't aware of everything that it's on the game, and also, it was hard. It's not really as easy as you think.
Well, reading that chatlog, I was laughing so hard! I thought I would die. LOL, do you think that any of Smoke, Pyro and Jimmy got the admin rank by spamming? No no, they didn't even expect that they will be admins someday.
Just what I tell you is, spamming for the admin or master ranks, you'll get just nothing, and disturbing developers or server hosters, as a result.

Greetings.
My twitter

2016-07-29 02:31:25

"Rank does not confer privilege or give power. It imposes responsibility." - Peter Drucker.
Remember the quote above, for those who ask for adminship just to get items. And yes, @blindgamer just asking for admin because you want a paid account, after unsuccessfully spam those who have a paid account to buy for you, that is not cool. I remember you were telling me your country doesn't support PayPal, and now I saw what Sam posted above. If you want it so badly, ask permission from your parents or your relative to get you that 15.95USD. If your country block PayPal, only then you find some other way to pay for it like what Sam said above.