2016-07-09 11:50:32

No, but I think the comunity alongside me (loquendo2000) in clango will colaborate with Ahmed to make thos and add spanish language to Blind Extra and Get Extra.

73 Wj3u

2016-07-11 23:00:50

hey i am still waiting for the administrator of the spanish community forum to approve me. does it usually take awhile? Are there any other foreign groups on klango that I could use google translate to talk to, who would perhaps add keynote gold and infovox230 in the blind extra addon?

2016-07-11 23:02:02

also how can i get in touch with ahmed?

2016-07-12 00:50:52

In any aplication it developes, in blind extra or get extra, in the menu called "Other" clich the item that says add me on X, which x is the sotial network he is in. For example I recommend is Add me on skype.
Sometimes I'm beezy but I don't want to miss anithing
About translations there's a french forum, a german forum, a polish forum, an italian forum, ETC.
so you can translate in those languages.

73 Wj3u

2016-07-12 02:18:57

I requested to join the spanish community on klango but have not yet heard back from the admin of both the community and the community forum groups.

2016-07-24 19:56:37

Sorry to bump this topic but the promissed update adding eloquence and the childrens acapella voices went nowhere.

be a hero and stop Coppa now!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Dkm … DkWZ8/edit
-id software, 1995

2016-07-24 20:19:32

if the developer I'm talking with pulls through, we will be able to use any sapi4 voice and it will show up as sapi5 through the use of a small utility. this means using TruVoice with Jim's games, the old microsoft voices with jim's games and other sapi5 only audio games and applications, with this utility any sapi4 voice will show up and can be used by and in sapi5 including infovox230 well ok if its sapi4 the utility will let sapi5-only-programs, see it and use it.

2016-07-24 22:06:06

hello all.
I don't no what I'm doing wrong. I can't instal the addon. I don't no what's going on. what I'm going to try to do is instal it in a windows 7 vm, and see if that works.

Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results. -Willie Nelson

2016-07-25 21:47:48

one thing I can't quite believe is that all you people think that the addon itself is enabling sapi. It's not. The infovox3 sapi is coming from a really old portable somebody made for NVDA that was on this host.reallylongname.com thing that went down years ago, that had a batch file to register a sapi dll.

----------
An anomaly in the matrix. An error in existence. A being who cannot get inside the goddamn box! A.K.A. Me.