2016-07-24 02:38:51 (edited by defender 2016-07-24 02:39:45)

Awh? Can't download it. sad Neither the installer nor the portable works, I just get a 404.
I'm guessing the update isn't being pointed too correctly or something?
Really excited to try it! But, I guess I'll just have to be patient for now... tongue

On another note, is there a minimum donation amount for getting the extra pack, and what does that extra pack entail, anyway?
Otherwise I'll probably just donate 10 Euros, maybe a bit less depending on exchange rate.

2016-07-24 02:58:05

hi
you can download the game now
and there is no minimum amount of course not.
the game will tell you, eventually, what the extra content package is.
it's all the songs from the game in its original/perfect versions, its nothing too fancy. smile
its like a donators bonus thing

ReferenceError: Signature is not defined.

2016-07-24 03:14:18

Holy hell this game is amazing, man, loving it!

2016-07-24 03:18:25

Downloading now!

Follow me on Mastodon.

2016-07-24 03:52:37

Man! the level 2 is tough.

Follow me on Mastodon.

2016-07-24 03:55:24

I mainly am used to beatstar, so my opinion may be a bit skewed to you. But to start from a slow level where you have to press one key, and then being forced to push several keys in quick succession in some parts is a bit unfair. I think it should be a bit like beatstar, picking up speed as the player masters the lower levels. But a radical jump like that is just unfair. I think I'll stick to beatstar for the moment.

Role-play? Simulation? Strategy? Throw it at me! I'm all ears for the games!

2016-07-24 04:45:19

I'm actually going to miss the hardcore version of this thing. While I understand that some people don't want to do levels on this difficulty, it would be really cool if the pack was buyable as a sort of "the game up to 11" thing.

This is not a signature.

2016-07-24 04:55:38

yeah I didn't get the new pack either, I actually just finished the entire thing right before it came out
well,final remix aside... I just did that right now

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2016-07-24 05:55:36

Holy moly, that game sounds awesome. I already could imagine something like a metal pack with different metal styles, wouldnt that be funny? xD

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2016-07-24 08:40:28

what do you mean dhruv
if the pack was buyable?

2016-07-24 09:41:13

Hi oriol!
I agreed with lady Juliet!
because the game is ausam
in the first level only 3 beaps are there and the game says super because it easy
in another one as the tutorial says that after one beat the repeat the instruction.
but the game is not waiting for one beat.
I think you should play captain dynamite then you can understand what I mean.
Thanks
Ishan

life's battle do not always go to the stronger and faster man,
But sooner or later who win the one who thinks he can!

2016-07-24 10:18:32

ogomez92 wrote:

keyboard callibration?
how would that work?

Here is an example on how I hope it might work:
You press the enter key to the rhythm, and the game records the timing you press the key. I'm not sure on how to explain that, but if you look into the Rockband games on the consoles, they have a calibration feature as well, for those who have an amplifire connected. Connecting speakers to a tv will always make a small delay, which also result in rhythm games being nearly impossible. I've tried that myself, and calibration fixed the issue. The guitars are wireless, which might make a small delay as well, and HDMI cables from the console to the tv might make a difference as well.
So, yeah, I hope you'll be able to make this. a feature where the game catch the timing when the player press the key. It should of course be possible to reset the calibration so you don't mess up the game. smile
Orin have posted about the issue in the generel games discussions room as well, so I'm not the only one who is having the issue. It's like, I can get 92% in the tutorial which is okay, but this is like twice as difficult as getting 100% on a normal computer. You need to press the enter key a millisecond before the high beep is heard because of the lag, and this is damn challenging. big_smile
Oh, by the way, it would be interesting to see the result if someone who are using a normal computer connects a Bluetooth headset and play the game. I think this will result in the same lag.
I really like the game, no matter if you are able to make such a calibration feature or not. I'll show it to people here in Denmark, and they are going to love it, for sure. Keep up the fantastic job man.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2016-07-24 10:45:53

Hi Slj!
I think this is also in captain dynamite
where you can set the delay setting.  are you referring that setting?
in captain dynamite the game is like right , left, up, down,
then the captain press right, left, up, down, but in rhythm rage the game is not waiting for a single beat.
and after one beat all the instructions are intermingling.
sorry
this game has a lot of potential oriol keep updating and keep the good work.
Thanks
Ishan

2016-07-24 11:37:58

ok
I will look into keyboard callibration
hopefully, I can make it work. smile

2016-07-24 11:51:02

this is the most  epic thing ever! still can't get past level 2, but i'm working on it.

Blindness isn't a disability, but a diffrent way of seeing things

2016-07-24 12:03:10

@Ishan: I don't remember if this game have calibration or not, but yes, this is the same issue. I don't care about the game, since we haven't heard from the developer in ages.
@Oriol: You are fantastic! Thanks so much for looking into this. big_smile big_smile

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2016-07-24 12:03:29

Hi. Can someone post a link to the pack update. I didn't see anything about a new pack on the page. How do I get it?

2016-07-24 12:26:20

I think in the new game it is there.
Thanks
Ishan

2016-07-24 13:28:43

How do I get the new version of the pack? Do I need to download the whole game?

2016-07-24 15:03:52

I cannot find the packs.

Follow me on Mastodon.

2016-07-24 15:08:54

Just reinstall the hole game

Yes, I definitely left the forum. Mhm. Why would you have any doubt?
Code 7 tips: https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/4010 … or-code-7/
Don't forget to be awesome!

2016-07-24 16:08:44

That was terrible! 17 %. I guess I should give up, can't compleat the second level any time soon. My rithem is bad I guess.

Yes, I definitely left the forum. Mhm. Why would you have any doubt?
Code 7 tips: https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/4010 … or-code-7/
Don't forget to be awesome!

2016-07-24 16:16:21

Hi.
Wow, I love this game, I played through the pack already, I am now working on  getting everything to perfect or at leased super.
One music question I due have
In the jegos level, which japanese style track is this? I freaking like it.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2016-07-24 16:53:14

Yo folks! It may sound like a fool question, but, how may I change packs?
Best regards, Haramir.

The true blind is the one who refuses to see.

2016-07-24 17:03:41

I'm using the portable version. Can someone post the link to the pack?