2016-07-23 23:51:19

I will release an update tomorrow which changes some of these high values. though I still think that it can be done

ReferenceError: Signature is not defined.

2016-07-23 23:52:30

Is there a way you could add a key to exit the level? Sometimes I want to just restart and can't.

Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.

2016-07-23 23:55:31

Having played three of the Rhythm Heaven games, I have to agree with others about the scoring, especially on the earlier levels. I understand not wanting to make the game to easy, but you don't want to drive people away because they can't clear the early levels. I'd suggest a progression like:
Levels 1-3 50 Ok, 80 Superb
Levels 4-6, 60 Ok, 80 Superb
7-10, 65, 85
11-15, 70, 85
16-20, 75, 90

Also, There needs to be a way to pause levels, or at least drop back to the main menu. Only having a button which quits the game entirely is not very useful.
All that said though, I really like the idea and will very much enjoy the next levels.

2016-07-24 00:00:42

Hello all. I just adore rhythm games, and my friend Oriol, I cannot thank you enough for making this game, man! I've gotten a perfect on level 2, on my third, or fourth try. I love this!

2016-07-24 00:01:00

I don't get what you people's trouble is, I could get all the way up to remix 1 with little problems after getting used to how the timing worked.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2016-07-24 00:08:58

I have to agree that the game starts out ridiculously hard and actually gets easier. On epic battle and have failed a couple times, but it's not the stupidity that two and three were.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2016-07-24 00:11:41

oriol, I would like you to know that you are an evil, evil man... hahaha
this level's beats, are crazy... too...
get what I'm sayin? wink

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2016-07-24 00:20:07

hi
I'm uploading a fix right now for the earlier levels especially
it should be done in about an hour

2016-07-24 00:20:15

Hi.
Just thaught i would drop in and share my thaughts, although i usually don't post anymore...
When i started, i got a perfect on level 1 instantly. Ok... I never thaught anyone would get 50% but it's  not me.
Next, i passed the next 3 levels like nothing, well, kind of, not supers yet, just OK-s.
Epic battle was where it got hard. I could make it though and i don't think there was any problem in the tutorial, i understood everything, except maybe i lost a few of the special moves a few times.
Remix and onwards seriously needed attention. I can't beleave that for some of these, an 82% is not good enough. Especially the penquin game where the music and the actions are rediculous for me to perform, but i ddid it. The pipe game was easy though. And of course tap key2, i kind of made it, haha.
As DD said, the monster tutorial just quits, and i found tthat weird. I got 35% from trying to do something that envolved enter and space.
All this can be found, shortly, in a few hours maybe, on my youtube channel, not that i am forcing anyone to watch a 2 hour long video, haha.
Anway, i think apart from that tutorial bug, there is nothing at all wrong with the game, and i hope that i and a lot of other people can start making awesome packs!
Thanks for reading.

2016-07-24 00:26:58

hi
the tutorial bug was fixed in the udpate that i am uploading
it was really odd

2016-07-24 00:28:48

any tips for the game after the monsters? lol no spoilers... it just goes so fast... can't keep up... aaaaaaaaahhh!

2016-07-24 00:33:29

Uh, remix 1 is like, remix 10 in the rhythm heaven games times 100. What the crap? That's way too fast lol.

2016-07-24 00:34:10 (edited by ogomez92 2016-07-24 00:36:12)

listen for the incoming things... I also lowered the percentage on that one a bit. smile
No remix 1 is actually not that bad.. smile
the music is fast but the actions arent that bad

I'm sorry guys for the buggy version
the trouble was that we didn't coordinate with the testing team at the last minute and they didn't seem to test the last couple levels
but I'm most certain we can make it up to you smile

restart option? you have the q key, which is rage quit. smile

2016-07-24 00:34:29

Also agreed that we need a restart option very badly.

2016-07-24 00:57:12

@Oriol: in the next update, can you please lower the volume of the menu perfect sound a little bit? I can't hear my eSpeak say the name of the level. I can tell it's saying Rhythm Test, Perfect, but the sound is a bit loud. While I already know what the level is, if I want to show this game to my friends they won't be able to hear the names of the levels that I've got a perfect on.

2016-07-24 01:01:21

hi.
I downloaded the game and past level 1 in 1 try, getting 100 percent. Level 2, however, is a different story. I can't count how many times I've tried it and failed miserably. The highest I've gotten was like 40 percent. I agree that some of the levels need to be more forgiving. If I don't pass level 2 soon, I think I'm going to just give up.

proud to be a patreon of liam erven. Become a patreon today at patreon.com/liamerven

2016-07-24 01:06:19 (edited by ogomez92 2016-07-24 01:07:04)

hi
ok
I am lowering the level values
i am uploading it
but upload speed here is very bad
again sorry for this, though I'm not going to sleep until this is uploaded.

2016-07-24 01:11:24

anyway thanks for keeping up with this and reporting all these problems
please bear with me, I wiill be uploading a new MOTD once this is all fixed

2016-07-24 01:12:50

hey oriol, suggestion for a future update
how hard would it be to make a sort of perfect run mechanic for a level that you've already cleared?
basically you'd choose it, and the game would just play through the level and get the absolute perfect score, but it wouldn't actually count if your own score wasn't already there
my idea is it'd be a way for people to go okay I got this much... what's perfect look like?

2016-07-24 01:16:11

sounds like a good idea actually! smile

2016-07-24 01:24:39

Hi,
@Oriol: I have another small suggestion. Is it possible to toggle the sound for the q key from on to off? It's col the first couple of times but after a while if I have to go and I want to quit, I'd rather just press q and be done with it.
Apart from that and the loud menu perfect sound, I'm really enjoying the game.

2016-07-24 01:27:21

Hi,

the download link for the game is not working, an 404 error appears.

Thanks for helping!
Janagirl!

2016-07-24 01:29:51

yes
i am posting an update
sorry

2016-07-24 02:25:28

okay so oriol, not sure if you're gonna see this but
I laugh at your attempt to keep me from continuing... I, shall, not, be, stopped! raaaaaah! 91 percent! ...after probably over 15-20 attempts... possibly more tongue
proof inside the following link
warning for anyone else who clicks on this, spoilers
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/114 … nished.mp3

2016-07-24 02:29:29

hey Oriol,
I can't buy a pack from the pack store after I select the store option from the main menu.
Whenever I do so, I get sent back to the main menu.
I think this is a bug because I can't buy any packs.
also, how do I clear achievements?