2016-07-19 13:17:22

hi,
I want to suggest something for death on the road. I think add difficulty levels and as the difficulty level gets higher, there should be multiple cars, cars that pass from right to left etc. And there could be multiple items, too.
Thanks for developing this great game and keep goingOriól!
Ps:
I hope I spelled your name right big_smile

2016-07-19 16:08:08

yes
ive been thinking about that
though death on the road is currently not my priority but I do want to expand that game smile

ReferenceError: Signature is not defined.

2016-07-19 16:52:38

I think what could be done too is a sidescroller mode where you have flying and driving vehicles. You have to dive under flying vehicles and jump over driving ones. You could pick up guns that are less powerful than others...

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2016-07-19 17:12:45

Hi oriol gomez!
first of all let me tell you the huge bugs I have encountered in the game.
when we have millions of coins you don't announce the whole numbers of coins. like beat star you announce the whole numbers of coins.
the d is a buggy key
it says me car to pass : edit and the car stops
and if you press enter the car resumes going
when you are low in health and you gets a drunken crawl and died
after the posting the score and when you restart the game then the drunken crawl fades and your speed will extremely increased.
and same will reversibly apply to the haist.
if you add 3 lanes like sonic zoom have that will be great.
Thanks
Ishan

life's battle do not always go to the stronger and faster man,
But sooner or later who win the one who thinks he can!

2016-07-19 17:54:02

Hi.
I may have another suggestion for the game, I drew that from beatstar I have to admit.
It would be cool if we could create are own cars with a unique driving sound and a certain sound when you shoot the car. I already have some ideas for that.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2016-07-23 00:32:09

Thank you. I have a question. What does the d key do? It brings up an edit field that says "car to pass"

2016-07-23 08:11:11

I believe that is a debug key that was a leftover from Road Splat, which is what this game was based off of. It probably doesn't work anymore.

Oh no! Somebody released the h key! Everybody run and hide!