2016-05-22 23:56:16

Can my name be changed from Bobbleheadmastr to KingZombie

Thumbs up

2016-06-02 17:03:23

Could I change my username from moshverhavikk to SmashClay? Thanks!

@smashclayaudio

2016-06-03 13:34:23

You hereby have my permission to smash as much clay as you wish,  especially those potty old Ming vases big_smile.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2016-06-03 19:48:55

What about me?

Thumbs up

2016-06-04 07:37:54

One dose of Royal Z virus dewly administrated, enjoy your putrification your highness.
Sorry for missing this earlier,  obviously something wrong with my braaaaaaains!

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2016-06-05 07:48:10

can you change my name to walter van vic hahahahauhahaha

life's battle do not always go to the stronger and faster man,
But sooner or later who win the one who thinks he can!

Thumbs up

2016-06-19 18:50:09

ghelloplease change my name from shaban to blindgamer

Thumbs up

2016-06-20 05:54:48

Well we're always ready to help a ghello in trouble big_smile.
There you go Blind gamer, enjoy the new name.

2016-06-20 08:25:57

Hello I would like my name changed from Kirundom to Valmorian

Thumbs up

2016-06-20 11:19:16

Dark wrote:

Well we're always ready to help a ghello in trouble big_smile.
There you go Blind gamer, enjoy the new name.

ghello dark big_smile big_smile thanks for changing big_smile

Thumbs up

2016-06-21 10:21:31

Hi admins please change this name
radio-udaan to radio udaan a flight of life
Thanks
Radio udaan team

for more information please visit www.radioudaan.com
Radio udaan!
a flight of life!
India's online community radio station for visually impaired

2016-06-21 20:35:37

Hi,
I don't think names with spaces are supported. You could put the flight of life in your signiture though.

Thumbs up

2016-07-01 07:40:43

hi.
I would like to request a name change from nin to mastodont since this is the nickname that I use these days in games. and if you are wondering, i don't have over 2 tons and i'm not herbivor though I enjoy eating vegetables... if they are on my pizza big_smile

“Get busy living or get busy dying.”
Stephen King

Thumbs up

2016-07-07 23:00:00

Many appologies to Valmorian, name is fixed now, blaime it on distractions with getting married.

@mastodont, hopefully you won't stamp on me after all that vedgy pizza since we took time with the change, enjoy the new name big_smile.

2016-07-11 19:44:04

MRMagnta MRMagenta

Thumbs up

2016-07-12 16:20:39

hi
I want change nick name
sswwaaiikkee change to
toto
thanks

Thumbs up

2016-07-12 23:38:29

Done and done.

Enjoy the new names, Toto and MRMagenta

2016-07-13 08:07:52

Hello. I would like my name to be changed from "Mohamed the weirdo" to Slender.
Thanks.

Oh no! Somebody released the h key! Everybody run and hide!

Thumbs up

2016-07-13 15:51:11

Your humble servant hath completed his task, oh your Slenderness big_smile.

2016-07-13 18:34:39

And now, Slender shall terrorize the AGNet cyberelves.

Oh no! Somebody released the h key! Everybody run and hide!

Thumbs up

2016-07-29 09:11:22

Hello Dark, I would like my name change from Youngman to Nightmare. Thanks.

Thumbs up

2016-07-31 17:18:35

As requested, Welcome to your worst nightmare!

Though thinking logically  since the purpose of nightmares is to be scary it should be welcome to your best nightmare as your worst nightmare would probably be the one about being force fed chocolates by a huge pink bunny rabbit, ---- not remotely scary, unless your phobic about bunny rabbits, or chocolates or pink things of course.

Either way Nightmare duely delivered, and apologies for the miner delay here.

2016-08-01 02:11:40

Dark wrote:

As requested, Welcome to your worst nightmare!

Though thinking logically  since the purpose of nightmares is to be scary it should be welcome to your best nightmare as your worst nightmare would probably be the one about being force fed chocolates by a huge pink bunny rabbit, ---- not remotely scary, unless your phobic about bunny rabbits, or chocolates or pink things of course.

Either way Nightmare duely delivered, and apologies for the miner delay here.

Thank you Dark lord.

Thumbs up

2016-08-11 03:05:40

Hello. Could you please change my name from Ghost Rider to Dragomier?

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2016-08-11 13:07:33

Drag 'em here, drag 'em there, drag 'em everywhere!
Hope we dragged 'em to your satisfaction, dragomier.