2009-03-28 22:37:04

Sound RTS 1.0 release candidate 1 is here. The changes from the previous version are minor, mostly consisting of fixing anomolies in the sound when you run the game at different speeds coupled with this being considered a stable version. It's also still compatible with the prior beta 10P version for multiplayer games.

Everything you need is on the Sound RTS entry on our games list. The web page link takes you to the blog, and the download link to the page where the latest version can always be downloaded.

As always feel free to discuss this over in our forums, or just discuss the best ways to make as much carnage as possible on your enemy.

And most of all, have fun. Or if you can't have fun then at least give the enemy a good massacring and make yourself feel better.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2009-04-08 09:36:56

SoundRTS V1.0 stable has been released on Monday, 6 April. I started SoundRTS RC1 yesterday, and it said that there are a new version of the program, so I checked on the website. There are no differences in this one from V1.0RC1, except for new voices in the Campaign section. This final release of SoundRTS version1.0 is compatible with SoundRTS1.0 RC1 and SoundRts1.0 beta 10p.
Enjoy!

To know, and not to do, is not to know.

2009-04-08 10:49:09

Thanks smile

I belive this was probably to have a simple version number for once, as he said in his blog. It was getting a bit complicated even for me laugh. It's definitely ready to be considered 1.0 though.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.