2016-06-27 15:04:30

At Darth scorp. For me, Stw's sun system is preventing me from playing Stw.
Basicly I log in to the Stw. I start at random hunger and thirst. I try my best to find water, If I started near the pond, I will drink water, otherwise I always die from thirst.
After drink, what I do is gather some branches to make something useful.
Another problem is that I can't find any tree, if I have bad luck. I don't know and I can't tell the location of a tree. Well, I start to find a tree anyway. Sometimes I find a tree but in most cases I die from thirst, after drinking all of my water.
And last huge problem that prevents me from playing this game is I can't memorize my path every time. Also there no landmarks or signs in this game.

2016-06-28 01:12:07

Hi!
It's easy to talk and say bla bla bla, but go be in Sam's place. I'm sure you'd leave this developing definitely!
I know Sam should fix these bugs etc, but if anyone works on two things at the same time they'll mix between things. If you don't want to understand then continue! But guys siriously, like Momo, you said Ivan hack NVDA remote etc, do you seet that it's a good thing to say? oh dude you might think a bit! before writing anything and posting it.

Greetings.
My twitter

2016-06-28 02:11:32

The problem is that he's the only one working on both games. I couldn't imagine maintaining two of these projects simultaneously, and trying to please players of both games, considering that Survive the Wild is much more complex than Redspot. I wish he could trust other developers at some point again, in order to help him better able to work on these projects. Doing everything alone is the reason updates are slow and that he just isn't able to catch all the bugs immediately.

I attack with the savagery of a thousand piranhas.

2016-06-28 07:03:32

Amine, and it seems like he left redspot developing, exactly what you are talking about. if i were sam and decided to start a new project, i would take a break in developing old project and maybe geting some ideas about it. like aprone and danny do.
i don't wanna tell anybody what they should do, i just try to prove you guys that redspot is more important now, cause it's fully possible to play stw at the moment, but we can't say the same about redspot.
i wish sam wrote something here about the situation and gave us some info about his plans for stopping this discussion.

we are the strongest! we are the weapon of the force! we are one!
my name is darth scorp!

2016-06-28 11:16:18 (edited by momo7807 2016-06-28 11:18:12)

Hi, yes I posted that reply and I'm sorry about that. I wanted to tell everyone that redspot is a hacker zone for now, and there are no admins, making rules to be useless. In order to survive in a hacker zone, we should use cheats and hack redspot to fight back, otherwise cheaters and hackers will cheat and hack, ruin the fun, and prevent everyone from playing redspot. I don't want to cheat or hack redspot, so I will stop playing this game until a security update comes out. And yes, Sam really needs to trust good people and work together with them.

2016-06-28 12:06:58

In addition, the reason why I've posted this is because I want to kill cheaters and that is not going to happen anyway, so I thought that if we use cheats to cheaters and if we hack this game for destroying hackers, at least we will be able to play fair.
Yes, cheat play and hacking play is not a good solution, but I posted that reply because I wanted everyone to play fair and destroy bad guys.

2016-06-30 20:58:16

Speedhack detected.. okay, why not.
I was playing quietly, I have not hacked I was picking up items. I had plenty of ammunition and nearly 2000 health.

I usualy speak french, so please excuse all my english mistakes. Thanks!

2016-07-01 20:41:54

i'm playing redspot, and a lots of player using chat with another languages. samtupy, you need to create some channels, like stw. and a lots of player doing speedhack, and channel spam. i think redspot wants a update.
greetings.

2016-07-02 00:54:16

the server is down and he won't be around much through July 17 according to his twitter. that might be a while

If you have issues with Scramble, please contact support at the link below. I check here at least once a day, so this is the best avenue for submitting your issues and bug reports.
https://stevend.net/scramble/support

2016-07-02 03:49:49

hey guys. sam was on redspot earlyer today because of those speedhackers. i think he took down the server

2016-07-02 11:44:21

Hi
I guess Sam stopped the server because of speedhackers, cheaters etc. Probably this won't be up again until a next update? Who knows.

Greetings.
My twitter

2016-07-02 19:31:54

Yeah, I killed the server. I'm going to enjoy my time with my friend until July 16th. It's sad that hardly any of you understand that i'm not one of those people who sits on his computer 24 7 pleasing all of you. Because guess what, you never need to please me with crap. I have spent a lot of time making redspot and a lot of time making stw, and I can only work on one project at a time or I will never get anything done. I get that you want to play the game, but it's not going to happen for now. You guys seriously think of me as some magic person who can code 2 things at once while maintaining a website while deeling with all of the hackers all the time, wow. I guess like I said I get your point of view, but i'm really not impressed. If you guys think I should take down redspot because you think i'm do dumb or to irresponsible to handle 2 projects at once, fine. I'll take down redspot forever. I made it to have fun with, to give you guys some fun, and all I get is criticism for taking a break with friends. Keep in mind i'm just saying what i'm thinking right now, if I wanted to, I could probably be much more profetional. I really thank those of you who actually understand what's going on. I'm not going to let your guyses pissyness ruin me or whatever, but if you guys can get pissed off sometimes, well, I can to, and that's exactly what i'm doing. So, howabout for the next 15 days, instead of shitting on my non abilities as a human being, howabout you work on making sure i'm motivated to bring redspot back up once my friend leaves. Apparently, i'm to irresponsible to be hosting 2 games. Well, I make them for your guyses enjoyment, so if you can't apreciate that, then i'll just stop redspot. Hopefully that'll make you all happy. If you guys wanna change my mind, feel free to by the 17th. I know it's just as hard for you to understand my point of view as it is for me to understand yours, but you should at least understand that I am a human, and that I have a life away from the computer. I said it on the stw message of the day, twitter, etc etc etc. Message of the day: Hi guys it's Sam. I just wanted to let you know that until roughly july 17th, I will be very inactive. I will read some chats, if the game get's hacked i'll fix it, but I will have very slow response time etc until then, so don't expect me to be around much, it will, until that time be a bit of a rarity to see me unless me and my friend decide to play stw for a while, which is the reason for my inactivity. He is leaving on the 16th of july. If you have any things that absolutely needs my attension, tell me now. He arives on the first. Well, it's now the second. So if you didn't know, you do now. Anyway, based on weather you guys actually want redspot to exist, i'll decide weather to keep it, or not. I know you want a huge redspot admin team and this fix and the hole speedhack thing completely gone, I do to, but most of the people who say that are either over excited, or have never written even a simple hello world script in there life. So, anyway, the choice is yours. I made these games for your guyses enjoyment, I have my human limits, so it's up to you. Should I keep redspot? Or not. And none of this I need to be responsible crap, I get that i'm hosting 2 games, but i'm not doing it for my self, and redspot is completely free. I'm doing it just for you guys. Hell, I hardly ever go on that game anymore. So yeah, what do you guys want.

I am a web designer, and a game developer. If you wish see me at http://www.samtupy.com

2016-07-02 20:24:21

Hello, i guess that i put my contrivution there because i posted something about the speed hack fix. Well, it is frustrating to us, we , being a majority or minority i don't personally care. But really it is frustrating that you got a "speed hack detected" message in the middle of the game and you as a result get kicked out. Other than that, i've been reading a little of the entire messages and well... What i can tell its something that surely someone would agree. Just do what you feel. I do want redspot to get back, i had fun while it lasted... Just got to leave it because of that "speed hack detected", but i understand that you are only a person and as a result you aren't perfect... That happens nomatter how many tested the fix, how many weren't kicked... Always, allways, you'll find bugs. The thing its if you want (or not), to fix them. I am not a programmer, i tried to program something in bgt when it was just been releaced as a beta version and i never could achieve something... But i did understood that its sometimes not, easy.

So good luck whatever you decide but, you have my thums up to get redspot back. Personally i dont really care how you should mannage it, having an admin team could help but... I dont really know... To my understanding that works but only if you have certain people to thrust... And that's not allways the case and furthermore (i speak beyound this point on my own experience). Some dudes who you trhust kick you in the back... Or simply they don't do what they must. So its all up to you, and enjoi the relax.

After years, i finally changed my signature! But i don't know what to say :D

2016-07-02 20:58:27

Well, for this reazon I'm going with my arabism.
Sam, I respectly don't want that retspot is gone. I want that redspot will be here, I don't want to discontinue it. But for that, I don't like hackers and cheaters (Intentionaly called terrorists in my perspective) Sorry for offending they, but they don't have all that much, just shooting faster, shutting, shooting, shooting, shooting... arabic, arabic, arabic...
Who ever is that hacker I will shoot off.
But, sam, I'm very onest onnest with you, Believe me, if I woudn't be onnest I will commit suicide imediatly.
But sam, I say that because I'm not likening the hackers in retspot, it's like you have an intence battle with someone in mine.

73 Wj3u

2016-07-02 21:08:45

Hi,
Well, I know I posted earlier that you may be better off taking the game down until you can figure things out, and as much as I enjoy playing redspot, I'll have to stick to what I said. We all know that you're only one person so obviously working at two games at the same time is not easy, so perhaps keep it down for the moment, enjoy the time with your friend and get back to the game whenever you feel you have to. It's free, after all, so I don't think we can really complain all that much. The game has some issues that effect it's credibility and it needs a lot of work, but there is no time limit on that. So, enjoy the time away from it and I hope you can come back refreshed and with ideas at some later stage.

Brendan
-----
There is one rule above all others for being a man.  Whatever comes, face it on your feet.
@bcs993 on twitter, feel free to follow!

2016-07-02 21:15:30

that's awesome, Sam. I'm glad you're enjoying time with a friend and not letting the negative criticism get you down. Hopefully when you come back you'll feel a bit more refreshed and less stressed out.

2016-07-04 11:49:24

Hi Sam and everybody else,
This is Brian_dk a RedSpot player you might fear and be frighten of. grin
First I must express my anger to all the user / loosers out there.What is it about the terminology beta you folks don't understand?
Redspot is a game in beta and there for you must expect down time and lack of functions.
Sam did an amazing job of creating this killer game, and I'm looking forward to seeing it online again as soon as Sam thinks it's appropriate.

I'm really not satesfied with all the comments about what and how Sam should plan his life and time! It's really far from ok to post such crap!
Sam gave us this cool game for free, and let us try the beta in public which we should be thankful for, and not wine like little children.
I personally wanna give Sam so much credit for writing this cool game, and of course these hackers should be defeated.
Hey guys. Go supporting the cool guys, who makes all these amazing games available to us in stead.

Best regards and happy gaming.

Brian

2016-07-04 16:51:37

Hi.
I totally agree. I don't know if it's even possible to do anything about the cheaters and hackers, but this is the thing which made me mad. I think there are a lot of people who aren't on the forum who also enjoy the game, so I hope you, Sam, will continue the great work on this awesome game in the future. There are some great gamers from Denmark who really enjoys the game, and some of them don't speak enough english to write you a message. There is even one of them who have donated some money to you to support your great development... So we hope you'll keep up the great job.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2016-07-07 20:11:45

Sam,

I hope you keep working on this game because I think it is one of the best I have played.  It is the best free game without exception.  Please, do not let the detractors get you down it is easy for them to solve problems they do not have.  None of them are making games that I like to play as much as this the last was Tank commander.  Yes I wish you could get rid of the cheaters they destroy the credibility of the game and make it so kills are not equal.  Having said that I will not let them ruin the game for me I will keep playing in spight of them.  When I spot a cheater I stop playing immediately and come back later.  If I am in a battle with a cheater I stop, log off and wait a while.  I do not understand why people will cheat to the point that they ruin a well developing game.  I know I can not stop people from cheating but neither will I allow them to stop me from enjoying the game play.  I sincerely believe you can solve the problem and will wait patiently until you do.  I hope you have a good summer ando not expect you to make miracles overnight.

2016-07-08 07:26:20

luiscarlosgm wrote:

shutting, shooting, shooting, shooting... arabic, arabic, arabic...

Okay, I just have to ask... Why in the world do you say Arabic so much? Lol.

2016-07-08 16:41:40

so... bored... without... redspot... ready to jump off a building if it doesn't come back soon.

2016-07-08 17:46:51

There are loads of other games you could play. And I'd question anyone's sanity who would jump off a building just because of a game. You can survive, Jimmy, come on. World won't fall down.

Yes, I definitely left the forum. Mhm. Why would you have any doubt?
Code 7 tips: https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/4010 … or-code-7/
Don't forget to be awesome!

2016-07-08 19:03:40

hahaha. I wouldn't ever jump off a building because of a game. I'm just lost without my late night game. me and pyro would sit up until 3:00 playing.

2016-07-09 10:39:11

Hi
I have my own opinions of red spot. Yup red spot is a cool thing and I hope it will come back.
Well as for the cheaters I have a question how can you cheat in the game if you are blind and the game developer also a blind person?
why a blind person become an enemy of a blind person and lastly the game developer irritates and kills his own project.
it is disgusting for all of us.
Guys shame on you cheaters.
and Maybe who knows who are whining because the game is not available kuz they cheats hacks and then crys that o that the surver is down.
I am sorry but sam stop listening them and do whatever you like brother.
If you want to kill red spot just kill it I don't care.
lastly I am saying a very harsh thing for you.
you know this community have a partial outlook.
If you play rtr you don't whine.
if you play redspot you whine because You want more.
Why?
Thanks
Ishan

life's battle do not always go to the stronger and faster man,
But sooner or later who win the one who thinks he can!

2016-07-09 13:15:42

What fun do they get in cheating? It's nothing! You kill kill kill, become the first one in the list, then you get bored boom, are you sure you wish to exit red spot? yes. That's it. Cheating is just making yourself bored and you just make the game, unenjoyable. They think if they cheat, they are the best. No no, you are the best when you kill people and show what you got without cheating. Uh? Why am I saying this? If cheaters doesn't understand the language. LOL

Greetings.
My twitter