2016-06-28 00:11:18

haha yes gamer in deed, once I captured your tiger and mouse I really thought I had that game, that's def what it looked like.....when my tiger was at c3 I underestimated you, I didn't think you were gonna go to my territory with just your lion and you did, and you out smarted me, good match man

can i get a peace double harmony burger? no chaos

2016-06-28 03:04:53

Hello,

Why does the audio stutter? I'm using Windows XP in Vmware Fusion on my Mac running El Capitan.

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.

2016-06-28 04:53:57

make sure you do not have another screen reader on while playing this game, it will lag and studder......so turn off your screen reader and use the one that is built inside the game

2016-06-30 03:19:39

if anyone up for a game, I'm on

2016-07-01 11:34:50

Hi!
Smoothgunner in case you were wondering, Lord Vector was me.
You put up an excellent defense. I am not often willing to sacrifice my elephant, but for you I would have done so.
Greetings,
EG

In the hands of a gamer, word becomes weapon, argument becomes shield, and life becomes a quest.

2016-07-01 11:41:58

ahhh so it was you....yes I noticed you was sacrificing your elephant so I knew something was up, even though I didn't take the bait, there was no way I could stop the lion as well.I let them get to deep into my territory. good game as usual man

2016-07-01 12:34:06

Congrats Smoothgunner for the right jump at the right time! As the guy from Blind Swordsman would say, you give me a great death. *smile*

In the hands of a gamer, word becomes weapon, argument becomes shield, and life becomes a quest.

2016-07-01 14:04:21

haha yes, a sweet victory it was.....im always looking for that one small window to make my jump.....very challenging, you really keep me on my toes.....cheers my friend.....until next time

2016-07-01 16:02:59

the eye of the tiger got ya this time man lol.....good game

2016-07-02 06:31:03

Hey Smoothgunner. Thanks for a very challenging game. I came here to say I said no to a second game because I need to sleep. smile Look forward to playing you again sometime.

2016-07-02 06:55:26

lol its cool, that was a long game so I understand, came down to the wire....very good game man.....until next time

2016-07-02 11:35:30

Great game, simple and well made. Oddly, i have ten victories and no defeat against player, but can not beat the computer in hard mode xd. I love to play with other players, saddly, there are some ragequits... So, it's the game. Anyway, good work, Blastbay Studios !

2016-07-03 02:19:45

I play this game everyday and haven't experienced a rage quitter

2016-07-03 12:16:36

Glad for you. Two ragequiters in the same day for me, alas

2016-07-03 15:36:03

Wish I had the time to play this more.  I only got in those 3 games and have been busy since.  I am a fan because the game is not trying to be overly complex.

- Aprone
Please try out my games and programs:
Aprone's software

2016-07-04 09:07:45

Hi.
I have finally got time to try the game, and wow this is awesome...
I'm not sure if this is a bug, but I have tried multiple times, that the elephant can be beaten by other kinds than the rat and an other elephant. I thought it was the lion, but not sure.
I'm not really that good at the game, but I love the online gameplay. It just works... I agree that a chat window would be awesome.
Does the game have any graphics? It would be so awesome to have the game released for Mac OS as well. It works great for me in Fusion though. An IOS release would be even more epic...
I agree on all the other suggestions which has been made so far. Regarding the online gameplay, I have some suggestions when people are waiting for others to join:
1: It would be cool to have a status, which automatically goes "away," if people have been away from the computer for 5 minutes. Then it should say for how long time people have been away.
2: When getting a request, it would be great if a kind of small alarm sound was playing, alerting the person that a request has been received. The sound could be played each 30 second. Then people could turn up the volume of the speakers, listen for the sound while being away and quickly return when the request is calling.
Then, it would be awesome to have a highscore system, both for offline and for online gameplay. That could be a counder, which says how many winns and losses there have been made. This could be expand to a more complex system, where previous games could be reviewed to catch the strategy, and to learn from previous mistakes, just like people do in chess.
A trophy system would also be awesome, both for online and offline gaming. Maybe an online account system could be made, to save peoples records, and where other people could see peoples highscores, see their games etc.
Well, just a lot of ideas and suggestions. I'm not sure on how complex you wanna make the game, or if you just wanna keep it as a small and simple game. Keep up the great work.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2016-07-04 10:44:02

agree with all the suggestions slj through out there.....im going to make a vid breaking down the game a bit to help out new players

2016-07-04 13:54:59

hello gamers. I did two turtorials for jungle. one is strickly for brand new beginners, that is explaining everything about the game from the rules, to the hot keys, different sounds and movements of the pieces. the next tutorial is a strategy guide with me playing the computer on the hardest difficulty, showing how to beat the computer with different tips and tricks that will help you against more challenging players.

turtorial1 strickly for beginners
https://www.dropbox.com/s/dtypfwur07nc2 … 1.m4a?dl=0

tutorial2 with me playing the computer on hard, giving different tips and strategy. warning recording is a hour long, so grab your popcorn
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kam3usdums4ie … 2.m4a?dl=0

2016-07-04 15:20:43

hey, how do you all feel about a group on what's app to coordinate games? since ppl are not always checking the forum. if interested, what's app me at:
+1(858)842-8000
and I'll set something up.

skype name: techluver
Feel free to add me.

2016-07-04 17:24:04

Hay Philop, your website is down.
I can't download this game.
Sorry for bugging you...
Later!

2016-07-06 23:30:07

Sorry smoothgunner, my connection dropped while we were playing. Would it be possible to make the game  wait a bit before ending the game if one of the players' connection drops?

2016-07-06 23:33:18

Lol, what happened with the numbering of posts?

2016-07-07 02:33:10

yo man its cool.....game was getting good I must say

2016-07-07 16:56:49

Hey Smoothgunner again a very very good game!
Had you taken my sacrifice with your lion instead of with your tiger, I would have gotten past your defenses. From then on I knew I had lost so I played more for entertainment and fun rather than for victory in the end, as you probably noticed.
I love our games!

2016-07-07 17:00:57

haha yeah I noticed the random play towards the end, it made me chuckle.....when you had your lion and tiger in my territory, it had me on my toes I must admit.....one wrong move and you could have slipped into my den....very good game man as always