2016-06-18 05:29:58

Hello everybody!
Guys! I want to meet with a girl from the United States from 14 to 17 years! Prompt please social networks to communicate!
I know Facebook, but there can not be sought by sex and age.

2016-06-18 06:01:57

I was watching Twitter, myspace, social network but it is not for communication.

2016-06-18 14:45:36

Wow... petto much?

2016-06-18 15:57:54

Yeah.
Jonikster, aren't you like 34?

- Aprone
Please try out my games and programs:
Aprone's software

2016-06-18 17:12:13

in the sense of?
What is 34?

2016-06-18 17:39:57

Your age.  I thought you were 34 years old, as in, you were born in 1982.
I may be thinking of someone else, but I seem to remember you and I being the same age.

- Aprone
Please try out my games and programs:
Aprone's software

2016-06-18 17:58:02

I am 14 years old. smile

2016-06-18 17:59:28

I tried to meet with a girl from the United States to Facebook, but they do not believe that I am blind

2016-06-19 01:27:53

isn't that good? If you're trying to meet a sighted person, it's usually a compliment if they say that they can't tell that you're blind. I'd prefer that any day to being rejected because I am.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2016-06-20 21:12:53

seriously, do you think this is the place to find girls or something? watch out for these fools who have absolutely anything to do. Make yourself a life!

Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life. he gives to the human being complete joy and happyness. Why don't you receive him today?

2016-06-20 22:04:05

I am pretty sure that if you want to find someone who wwill become a loved one, just searching up a random girl on facebook is the exact way to not go about it, and just makes you look ... creapy, perhaps. Unless I am behind on dating these days, people usually at least somewhat know eachother, because random match ups on the internet never end well. Hell, even relations on the internet nearly never end well.

Yes, I definitely left the forum. Mhm. Why would you have any doubt?
Code 7 tips: https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/4010 … or-code-7/
Don't forget to be awesome!

2016-06-21 00:10:05

@Jonikster,  This is not a dating website or really a place to look for that sort of thing, it's not what this site is for (besides, most if not all dating websites are just excuses to exploit people for money anyway).
The best way to meet a girl, online or off it is to actually just be friends with her as a person.
Share interests, chat about stuff, and if something is going to happen it will happen, but if you go in with the attitude "I want to meet a girl for dating" odds are you'll come across as a creep.

Actually, I don't know any couple (myself included), who met up through the hole formal "dating" process, most people I know (including me), were very much friends first who just found they wanted to be more than friends.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2016-06-22 16:53:20

at mayana.
well Most of the time internet relations became into... well... people being married. I don't know if it's the main klango adds but they are telling on there website some couples got indeed married on there so yeah. Btw on the time we're living it's not kinda too bad to have cyver relations.
at jonicster:
you can try dating anyone at stw or swamp, it usually works and you're most of the times reported. tongue

Take care.
Mike.

I don't play games as much as I wish, but you can know that it's me if there's a John Weed over there. Ha ha!

2016-06-23 02:58:30

Well, I met my girlfriend through Twitter. She has a Harley Quinn roleplay account and I've got a Captain America one. In about August we had a drink in RP together and started talking behind the scenes. About a month ago, we talked really in depth. Then we started dating and have been steadily for nearly a month.

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2016-06-23 03:00:13

I guess what my point is, and I was really distracted while writing that post so that's why it's coming in two parts, is you have to build a strong relationship first, don't just rush into it on a whim.

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2016-06-23 05:46:04

Well speaking as someone who  is getting married in less than two weeks to a lady I first met online on a mailing list, I can say that cyber relations are no substitute for the real thing, however intense things are between you. 

My lady and I exchanged emails for a while, but neither of us thought of actually becoming more than friends, indeed the idea of doing that with someone not physically present was entirely alien to me. It wasn't until she came to England to attend the same music school I go to that we realized how much we really clicked, and then we switched to the telephone.

My  lady and I exchanged emails for a good  five or six months just as friends with neither of us actually thinking things would go farther (apparently she did a little but I certainly didn't).
It wasn't until she attended the same music school i go to in April of last year that I actually began to realize my feelings for her weren't those I'd have towards a friend, and it was a good few phone calls later that we admited our feelings to each other, indeed part of the reason we're getting married on the third of July is that is a year to the day since we admited we loved each other.
Even then, it wasn't until we met up at the next aims music school event in august that we both really acknolidged that we needed to try to be together, and only after we tried this for a week in november and realized that we could live together quite successfully that we decided on anything more perminant.

There is a lot that goes into a relationship, including some very small, quite obscure little things. There are a huge number of compatibilities and little nuances that have to either match up or be coped with.
My lady and I were lucky in that we have such a compatible chemistry it is frankly terrifying, but even this wasn't certain until we'd spent time together, ot to know each other as friends, and heck done the really silly things like living together, cooking and washing dishes together etc.

Cyber relations are a nice way to know people, but really it's far too cold a way to actually start a full blone relationship, even with voice chatting, since there is so much that is involved in beinng! with anoher person, things you just don't learn unless your physically present, and things which you won't learn if your trapped into the conventional boy asks girl on date, boy wants to make out, girl either lets him or not type of structure, indeed I was reading a book recently which said how bad that formula was for actually starting relationships with people and how many men and women were trapped into essentially very dire relationships just because of sterriotypical patterns and gender rolls, with men being seen as nothing more than a means to status money and security and women being seen as basically just an adjunked to the home.

Bottom line, if you can't be friends with someone you certainly shouldn't be looking for a relationship, and part of a relationship is learning to physically live and be present with someone which is just something you can't do through text.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)