2016-06-03 17:11:48 (edited by SkyLord 2016-06-03 17:40:58)

Hello,
Ch-games is releasing a public alpha for super kolkhoz.
This is just for knowing your opinion, should we develope it next or not.
here is a link!
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hfjhmv22n66bxa6/spk.zip?dl=0
Enjoy!

2016-06-03 17:34:07

yeah

2016-06-03 17:46:46

what is about the game?
please  describe it.
Thanks
Ishan

life's battle do not always go to the stronger and faster man,
But sooner or later who win the one who thinks he can!

2016-06-03 17:54:17

WEll, unless it's in the alpha, it's undiscribable.

2016-06-03 17:56:19

People, I would like to describe, how to set Your language, because this is not describe enough.
In the main menu, press down arrow three times, them enter and in the next menu also press three times and enter and select language.

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2016-06-03 18:25:51

Not downloading without a description of what this actually is.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2016-06-03 18:30:07

is this a joke? how to change the fucking language

2016-06-03 18:32:22

To change the language press down arro 3 times, enter, then down arrow 3 times, then choose English. I don't see much fun in the game, basicly you just wait while mining is done automaticly. the ones with the highest level will be the ones with the most time, I guess. also, I kept getting this bgt error:
Call stack size: 10

Function: void net_loop()

Function: void game()

Function: void join()

Function: void main_menu()

Function: void game()

Function: void join()

Function: void create_new_player()

Function: void main()

Yes, I definitely left the forum. Mhm. Why would you have any doubt?
Code 7 tips: https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/4010 … or-code-7/
Don't forget to be awesome!

2016-06-03 18:33:52

We will try to fixx stability problems.

2016-06-03 18:34:40

seriously, I don't think its way too hard to describe a game. Yes, most of us will grab it but wanting to have further information about it

Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life. he gives to the human being complete joy and happyness. Why don't you receive him today?

2016-06-03 18:54:42

WHELL HERE IS A DESCRIPTION OF THE GAME.
YOU HAVE TO MINE and buy boosters and so on

2016-06-03 19:24:04

well well, finaly  I gave this a try, and I'm gonna give my humble opinion. I don't wanna sound like one of these guys who attack the developers saying your game is not worth it, but as I said this is my sincere  opinion from what I've seen a few minutes ago.
I find it completely pointless for a game to sit there and you having to do nothing, to me its a bit disappointing because in a game you're supposed to  do something with an objective. To me, personally, its not funny to go level up without your intervention, because you don't fel the satisfaction of leveling up.
Plus, Where are the coins? how in the world do you get those? what are swets for and how do you get them? with this I don't wanna say stop developing it, but that's what I think about it. A game in witch you have to do nothing than itching your balls while you go level up, seems pointless to me

Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life. he gives to the human being complete joy and happyness. Why don't you receive him today?

2016-06-03 19:25:23

вы будите делать офлайновые игры?

2016-06-03 19:27:48

You can get coins when you are selling ores. in the store.

2016-06-03 20:07:44

Right, in that case I think I can give it a second chance. maybe its not that borring who knows.
And heck, is it necessary to write stuff in other languages?

2016-06-03 20:19:49

Could you please post a direct download link for the file? I can't get dropbox to behave, the website is really irritating and never lets me sign in or download.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2016-06-03 20:21:57

I'm not the developer, but still:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hfjhmv22n66bxa6/spk.zip?dl=1

2016-06-03 20:26:14

if you want a direct link.
Http://nikitaserver.ddns.net:27015/spk.zip

2016-06-03 20:28:54

I'm afraid I can't play this game because I can't get the game into English.
i've hit down arrow three times to something that sounds like idiomair, then down arrow another three times to something that sounds like deeeery, (sorry but Daniel isn't good at Spanish, I assume this is Spanish though I could be wrong).
I then hit enter and have two choices, default.spk or English.spk, but hitting enter on english just gets me back into that deeery menu item and doesn't change anything.

I would suggest that either language choice needs to happen at startup with a menu, or else there should be separate English and Spanish versions.

So, the game might be great, but some info on how to understand what is going on would help please big_smile.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2016-06-03 21:09:53

hi dark
go to main menu. go down 3 times with down errow, then press enter, go down with 3 errows again and then press enter and set your language

2016-06-03 21:54:22

Hi.
at post 20, Well if you would have read darks post a bit more carefully, you would know that he already did that but he had no success in switching the language.
I am still thinking if I should dedicate some time to this game, the things I heard from this company and from other posters on this threat keep me away abit.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2016-06-03 21:59:29

While the game isn't much, we still have to remember that this compony is new, and that the game is a alpha.  The concept currently isn't much, because just sitting around while the game does the work by itself isn't that fun. But like I said, it is a alpha, and every developer has to start somewhere, and this is quite a good start. With a fiew (or well, a lot) changes, it could become a strategy game that is fun to play, even if it doesn't seem so now.
In my opinion, you should continue to develop this, but you'll have to change a lot of things to make it worthwhile. But again, it's a good start, for one of your first games.

2016-06-03 22:04:42

Andy93 wrote:

well well, finaly  I gave this a try, and I'm gonna give my humble opinion. I don't wanna sound like one of these guys who attack the developers saying your game is not worth it, but as I said this is my sincere  opinion from what I've seen a few minutes ago.
I find it completely pointless for a game to sit there and you having to do nothing, to me its a bit disappointing because in a game you're supposed to  do something with an objective. To me, personally, its not funny to go level up without your intervention, because you don't fel the satisfaction of leveling up.
Plus, Where are the coins? how in the world do you get those? what are swets for and how do you get them? with this I don't wanna say stop developing it, but that's what I think about it. A game in witch you have to do nothing than itching your balls while you go level up, seems pointless to me

Hi!
I would like to agree with this thing. And also, this is a beta stage. And also, ofcourse, some things must be edited, like this with space key in English and for another language, there is an encoding mistake, like of another games.

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2016-06-03 22:59:38 (edited by gigino1987 2016-06-03 23:06:05)

Easy way to resolve language problem:
1. Close the program;
2. Go in "lang" folder, remove the default.chg file, and rename english.chg in default.chg;
3. Return in root folder and execute program.

Enjoy!

Luigi

2016-06-03 23:29:31

@Luiji, thanks for the advice, but that didn't work either. I get some funny message box popping up with a yes/no prompt, but one I can't read, then another screen and when I hit enter it's still in Spanish (or whatever).
I tried unzipping a fresh copy in case I set something I shouldn't have done and still, no luck.
I think perhaps there really does! need to be a specific English version, or at least a reliable  change language function accessible at startup.
While I still! haven't fixed this language problem and have no idea about this game, I will however remind people to bare in mind that "alpha" means not even a basic concept at most, it is like a framework.

I was on the private testing team for Entombed, and the first ever alpha had no gameplay at all, all you could do was walk around, hear wind sounds and open doors. The point was to see if the navigation system worked. Even when battles were added in the second alpha, you could just hit enter to attack, there was only one enemy and no targeting or abilities at all.

So, before everyone starts with game bashing, note that this is barely a game at this point, it's a concept. I suspect from the description people mention and the readme talking about an online mode and the like this is intended as an online stratogy game ala castaways 2, ie, set tasks going, manage resources, sell stuff in stores etc.

If so, then I'm all for it and hope development goes well, even though at the moment I've not been able to do anything with it whatsoever as I said.

Remember, all developers need to start somewhere, and even the best and most stable and astounding game starts out in a pretty lowly state.