2016-05-27 22:49:12

Hello!
I am Marco Oros and I have an idea to You. But, I am not a developer, but maybe some people will interest about those things. I think to the bio feedback game for the blind. I am not great on programming and I don't know, what is this game about and also, how to play It for the blind and could somebody of You develope those game? Or, are there some games in this genre?
I don't know, where to post this topic, but It'll be interesting by myself.

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2016-05-27 22:53:41

Any predictions on when this game will be released?  I feel like an estimated release date would have been somewhere in the first post, but I didn't see one.

- Aprone
Please try out my games and programs:
Aprone's software

2016-05-27 22:55:41

Please, remove this topic, It was a suggestion. I am not great to programming, but I don't know realy, what those games are about. I've heard this term. Please, move this topic.

2016-05-28 00:57:52

Shouldn't this be in general game discussion? Just an idea,  not at all trying to take the admin's role.

2016-05-28 02:41:35 (edited by magurp244 2016-05-28 03:06:12)

I am aware of a few bio feedback projects and materials floating around, for example this recent article on gamasutra about available biofeedback SDK's that make use of web cam's and facial recognition to analyze a users current stress state, and how apparently easy they are to integrate into current frameworks. There are a few others of course, like neural feedback using EEG and ECG brainwave analysis, but the hardware for those isn't quite readily available yet, unless you count the OpenBCI project which ranges in price from 350$ to 1000$ depending on how pre-assembled you want it, though there working on trying to make it cheaper.

As this relates to games, basically it measures how stressed or relaxed you are, and changes the gameplay accordingly. In the examples given in the article, this means that the more stressed a player is, the more creepy the environment gets, and vice versa.

-BrushTone v1.3.3: Accessible Paint Tool
-AudiMesh3D v1.0.0: Accessible 3D Model Viewer

2016-05-28 07:51:54

Thanks for information about It. Please, move this topic.