2016-05-22 11:11:58

Just to clarify a little, the sounds are way too loud.. So loud, that I can't even hear Jaws when it's trying to tell me what's going on. Can the sound be lowered? so you can hear what jaws is saying?
Another thing is, there should be a way to go back through and read your messages. Like what happened to you, and your chats, so you know what's going on. If you only hear it once, and you can't understand it, how can you review it?
Just some thoughts.
Thanks.

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2016-05-22 11:19:35

The readme does not give enough information at all. You can put more information about what is what so we can start playing and you won't have to deal with questions.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2016-05-22 11:19:57

You review the chats and most other stuff with , and .
@marrow no, I didn't mean getting loads of items and then leaving the team and joining after I die, that would be pointless anyway because people can still kill you, just a bit less of them. what I want is to leave from the team, for ever. by stats you probably mean items and you lose those each time you die, so that isn't a problem, actually I'll probably be dying solo even more.
And from what I saw, stat pingers actually are for some other random person's stats, not yours.

Yes, I definitely left the forum. Mhm. Why would you have any doubt?
Code 7 tips: https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/4010 … or-code-7/
Don't forget to be awesome!

2016-05-22 11:44:40

stat pingers can be shot at people. There's no max range so as long as they are in front of you they'll get hit and you'll see info about health, shielded shots, quad and invisibillity if they have it. I personally think the fireing sounds actually add to the atmosphere, but I can understand how it would be too loud for others so I'm suggesting a toggle for them. To pilot the jet, you press enter on the jet in the inventory and then press enter again to launch it. Now you'll be in the air not really going anywhere, so you can encreese your speed from 0 neutral to 3 max speed with the up arrow, which will send you going in the direction the jet is facing which will always be north at the beginning regardless of your character's direction facing. You can decreese the speed with down arrow or go into reverse also from 0 to 3. You turn 90 degrees with the right arrows and fire your bombs, of which you have an unlimmited amount with space. They hit in a range of 5 feat. If you have them, and if you have a right alt key you can fire missiles with right alt +m. they hit in a range of 15 feat.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2016-05-22 11:56:52

aha good go to play.,.

i'm sorry because my english

2016-05-22 14:26:19

hi,
I'd better try out the game after a few months when its more developed then the current condition. just saying

He picked up the wrench and broke the guy’s wrist with it, one, and then the other wrist, two, and turned back and did the same to the guy who had held the hammer, three, four. The two men were somebody’s weapons, consciously deployed, and no soldier left an enemy’s abandoned ordnance on the field in working order.

2016-05-22 15:05:27

I have to agree about the globaal sounds being rather overwhelming. I mean back when we had 4 or 5 players max they worked great but now they're just a bit much. I have to disagree about keeping your items because, and I've been one of these people, people like to get 200 shielded shots when no one is online. Granted many people are online now but even so. Another thing is, I think P should trigger the tracking beep when people are near you, it might help. The ability to do things in jets, like trigger explosives, would be great. It's practical too.

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2016-05-22 15:41:49

Losing items when quitting is pointless. Prittey much so. It is the same as dying, and in my opinion, leaves no purpose to stay alive. only the message is different.

I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2016-05-22 15:46:08

guys, teams are broken. wanted to leave sam's team to start my own, but Even after I was removed, I'm still with sam's team.

2016-05-22 15:47:30

agree with post 33.

2016-05-22 15:59:55

@burak and skylord, this game is not supposed to really be played longterm with character buildup. You simply hop on and kill people for as long as you want. Anyway, do you keep your weapons in rtr when you die or log out? I don't think so, and you didn't have anything to complain about back then.

2016-05-22 16:03:09

Because rtr did not seem like such a big game. You didn't have much else to pick up than weapons and health. I don't know, it seems that such big maps are for longturm games in my opinion.

2016-05-22 16:17:14

Press end key to tern down sounds

2016-05-22 16:20:19

But that won't help. You turn down sounds and all of them do. Now if you could toggle the global sounds, that would be a huge help. I'm thinking that all these global sounds playing are probably lagging the server a bit.

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2016-05-22 17:19:30

After logging on a second ago, I noticed people like to shoot multitudes of rockets and other bomb types. This brings me back to my global sounds lagging the server point, sometimes my guns will take seconds, neary 20 once, to shoot.

2016-05-22 17:43:00

Hi guys. I fixed most of that lag, it was actually teh server delivering item beeps. I switched those to unreliable packets, so while you don't hear every single item beep, the game is like 5 times less laggy. I'm also going to make some way whare you can either turn down global sounds, or limit there range.

I am a web designer, and a game developer. If you wish see me at http://www.samtupy.com

2016-05-22 17:49:19

Awesome Sam
Awesome
Fantastic lol

2016-05-22 19:29:10

it is so  cool , keep the good work

don't wish to become like the oceans, the flowers, or the sun. oceans will dry out, flowers will die, and the sun will be extinguished. be yourself and nothing and no one else and hope for a better tomorrow.

2016-05-22 19:59:00

could you lower the intro? i couldn't hear NVDA.

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2016-05-22 20:55:28

Hi all.
Um, awesome is one way of saying how this game is.
awesomely um c um well look lets just say it.
To put it in a nut shell I didn't like it one bit.
I got in the game fiddled round and fired a few shots.
Couldn't even tell I hit anything, people shoot lots of stuff, I die, like 10 seconds.
Then again I guess its expected especially with certain people codeveloping the game.
I died far to quickly, and while you guys said not long term playing, if I really wanted something undead assault is better, rtr has been dead for a while but the going round killing things with no point just doesn't get me.
The sounds are to loud and I just don't get the game I agree with others.
I don't think I will be back as its not my type.
I am trying to be nice here, but its either not my thing or its just a pile and I'll leave it at that.
Then again games without a story really don't mean much to me.
I know sighted friends playing such games and I don't get it.
This game aint for me, sorry guys.
Its a good try though.

2016-05-22 21:22:22

sometimes I really don't understand why rtr is being so praized, when it actually is just as much pointless killing as redspot is. Is there a point to redspot? Nope, clearly not. It's simply a killing game. Is there a point to rtr? Nope, also no point to that game. It's simply random ownage. So far the only thing that rtr does that redspot doesn't do is to have diverse maps which are actually interesting to fight in.

2016-05-22 21:50:12

Hey, sam, can you add languages and language channels to the game?
Since they have spanish players here.

73 Wj3u

2016-05-22 23:15:16

Can some one tell me the location of the bridge? I was asking that many times in the chat box but no answer. Please tell me here.

Don't care.

2016-05-22 23:36:19

can their be some sound for when you track someone, and how can i use the jet to fly to other locations on the map?

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2016-05-22 23:40:39

The bridge is at 70 86 0 climb with page up to climb it and page down to climb down