2016-05-22 01:08:17

Hi all, I am very glad to finily be able to give you the fact that redspot is now released! It is a pretty massive online FPS with just the art of killing and protecting your self from bloodthirsts as you can! You can find more from this topic. http://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.php?id=18502
And if you want to download the link is:
http://www.samtupy.com/games/redspot.zip
Hope you all enjoy, and I look forward to kicking all of your asses! big_smile

I am a web designer, and a game developer. If you wish see me at http://www.samtupy.com

2016-05-22 01:11:07

hi
this is really nice. i was waited  for it for a long time, and  now it's being in here. i'm so excitedto try it!

2016-05-22 01:11:14

Awesome. Gonna check it out.

If a helicopter falls in the field and no one's around, it doesn't make a sound.

2016-05-22 01:15:01

Wow, thanks Sam for releasing it now! Downloading it now!

Feel free to follow me on Twitter @thecoolgamer4 and subscribe to my Youtube channel

2016-05-22 01:18:27

I am so excited to try it out!

2016-05-22 01:19:17

Apologize, but guys, please redownload, fixed a nasty bug.

I am a web designer, and a game developer. If you wish see me at http://www.samtupy.com

2016-05-22 01:22:24

Not trying to be an ass, but since it is the title of your game: you should know that the word "paril" is misspelled. That should be "Peril".

Spill chuck you spots!

2016-05-22 01:22:50

Okay redownloading it now

Feel free to follow me on Twitter @thecoolgamer4 and subscribe to my Youtube channel

2016-05-22 01:55:40

Hello, it seems the game is stil beta, but let me give it a tri; good work Sam!

2016-05-22 01:59:43

I'm really excited for this release, and am glad to be a part of it! Have fun killing, guys!

I've been going by Bryn, which is now reflected in my profile. Please do your best to respect this :) Mess ups are totally OK though, I don't mind and totally understand!
Follow on twitter! @ItsBrynify
Thanks, enjoy, thumbs up, share, like, hate, exist, do what ya do,
my website: brynify.me

2016-05-22 03:52:12

Not generaly a fan of games where you just kill or get killed, but will try it out still, maybe I'll be surprised this time. From what I've heard it sure does sound good.
I wish you would work on bloodshed a bit more, because currently it's full of bugs, but I redspot will probably be much better anyway.

Yes, I definitely left the forum. Mhm. Why would you have any doubt?
Code 7 tips: https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/4010 … or-code-7/
Don't forget to be awesome!

2016-05-22 04:01:10

Hi sam!
thanks brother for finally releasing this game.
well is it have same mechanics like RTR and other FPS games?
Thanks
Ishan

life's battle do not always go to the stronger and faster man,
But sooner or later who win the one who thinks he can!

2016-05-22 04:03:29

Hi,

Some of the mechanics are the same, however, a lot of things are different. In Redspot, you can walk not only front, back, left and right, but you can also go up and down.

You also have an inventory system, accessible by the tab key.

I've been going by Bryn, which is now reflected in my profile. Please do your best to respect this :) Mess ups are totally OK though, I don't mind and totally understand!

2016-05-22 05:01:00

For a person fairly new to audiogames, what does RTR stand for? Who develops it?

2016-05-22 05:58:55

RTR stands for Road to Rage.

2016-05-22 06:48:17

Thanks for telling me that.

2016-05-22 06:48:18

I'm going to come out and say this here.
I tried, very hard, for 20 or so minutes to be fair and unbiased, and give the game a try.
I hate to say this but, mason, Sam, I had to take headache medication, every single sound is way too A, overplayed and b, loud!
I couldn't even tell what I was doing, I had espeak all the way turned up, the game turned way down in the windows mixer (yes I read the readme), but honestly? I know its public beta and all but, pretty, pretty, pretty pretty pretty pretty pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez!
For the love of crying out loud turn down those sounds and set there global radius to a way lower value! Trust me. Far away explosions do not sound like they are in your face.
If you can do that, I'll be back to try the game again. But for now, 20 minutes is all I could manage.
Good luck guys!

2016-05-22 07:03:03

hey sam, that be awesome if your character saves after you exit, and losts all after you die.
Nice game!

2016-05-22 08:10:07

yeah the global sounds are a bit much. it's nice to hear explosions and all, but not when they aren't even anywhere near you! lol. they should really be directional, with volume changes depending on distance. otherwise, it's a fun game

2016-05-22 08:45:34

I also think that you shouldn't lose stuff when you log off, especially because this game has a lot of lag and crashes often for me. Also, I joined your team, Sam, but now can't leave it. one person removed me from the team, but I'm still in it. I find the teams a bit unfair, so wanted to go solo, but can't.

Yes, I definitely left the forum. Mhm. Why would you have any doubt?
Code 7 tips: https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/4010 … or-code-7/
Don't forget to be awesome!

2016-05-22 08:54:53

Hi Sam,
Just to let you know, it would make things much easier if players could remove themselves from teams without waiting to be removed by another player. There tend to be too many players on one team and it is hard to determine who to target as a result.

I attack with the savagery of a thousand piranhas.

2016-05-22 09:32:08

What are the stat pingers for and how do I fire out of the jet

2016-05-22 10:00:34

The stat Pingers are for your stats, and you fire out of the jet by pressing space or control

2016-05-22 10:45:16

Mayana wrote:

I also think that you shouldn't lose stuff when you log off, especially because this game has a lot of lag and crashes often for me. Also, I joined your team, Sam, but now can't leave it. one person removed me from the team, but I'm still in it. I find the teams a bit unfair, so wanted to go solo, but can't.

Hi,
I think that would be cheating I think. Because you had the previous time good stats were good, so you can get better once

kind regards and have a nice day,
marro

2016-05-22 10:57:21

I agree about the sounds being too loud.. One question I had was, how do you set loose a robot? It says you can send out robots to kill people, but I have no idea how to do it. It's not in the read me.
Thanks.

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis