2016-05-12 05:53:59

I want to remove some item from the home screen how can I do that?
Thanks
Ishan

life's battle do not always go to the stronger and faster man,
But sooner or later who win the one who thinks he can!

2016-05-12 09:09:32

To remove an app from your device's home screen, double-tap and hold on the app. You will hear a sound consisting of three musical tones. Then, wait until VoiceOver says that you are moving the app. At that point, lift your finger from the screen, find the app and double-tap on it. When you are asked if you are sure you want to delete the app, double-tap on "delete". Then, press the home button.

It should be noted that the stock Apple apps cannot be removed at this time.

2016-05-13 04:09:24

@dark the windows 7 start menu has a programs subdirectory; you need only down arrow and you'll be out of the search box. And, I'll think of upgrading to windows 10 perhaps if classic shell works for it, as that is the only thing keeping me sane on windows 8.

If you have issues with Scramble, please contact support at the link below. I check here at least once a day, so this is the best avenue for submitting your issues and bug reports.
https://stevend.net/scramble/support

2016-05-13 06:42:03

Hi TJT
Thanks
for the help
My exams got over and Now I am free and brouzing for a course and
playing the gate.
Thanks
Ishan

2016-05-16 20:31:18

Classic Shell does work on Win 10. I know because I'm using it even as we speak.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2016-05-18 03:46:49

Hi.
It's been a while since I've been on the forum. I'm doing great. My doctor has been bugging me to lose weight and I think I'm doing okay it's actually a lot more fun than I thought it would be. It's funny a couple of days ago I went for a walk on the treadmill for an hour and it really tired me out. I couldn't believe it, it was a lot of fun but very hard work.
I've been a little sad because my favorite tv show cops ended back in april so I've been watching reruns until the new season comes on.
I've been having a good time with my girlfriend she's a wonderful woman. She accepts me for who I am which is nice it makes it easier for me to communicate with her.
Lately I've been reading a lot of books especially horror novels. I read john saul's the blackstone chronicles and I liked it so much I'm reading anothe one of his, cry for the strangers. Very good his books always scare me to death. And I'm very happy today because thanks to bookshare the fireman by joe hill was released today and they got it right away. I like joe hill a lot he's stephen king's son and he writes as well as his father. The fireman is an apocalyptic story and I can't wait to read it I love stories like that.
I'm very excited tomorrow is my guitar lesson. I don't know what I'm going to learn but whatever it is I always have fun.

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order

2016-05-18 05:08:35

Hi guitarman!
thanks for the post.
I hope you will be going better after the prayers.
well it is an off topic but how do you manage to maintain a relationship with a girl?
If you don't want to reveal then I will not insist
but anyway It will be greatly appreciated.

2016-05-18 19:14:36

Hey guitarman, not sure if this is the Cops you are talking about it, but I used to watch one with a theme that went something like Bad boys, bad boys, what you gonna do? What you gonna do when they come for you?
  Would this happen to be the one you are referring to?

If you have issues with Scramble, please contact support at the link below. I check here at least once a day, so this is the best avenue for submitting your issues and bug reports.
https://stevend.net/scramble/support

2016-05-18 20:30:42

@Guitarman, exercise is generally a good thing, I do a ten minute sprint and another 15 minutes or so with weights each day, anymore and it'd be too much of a pest to do, any less it wouldn't ahve the effect, but it does generally help me feel better and much improve my lung capacity and singing voice.
I've not read any John Saul yet, he's on my list of authors to try, my lady enjoys his stuff when she's in a horror mood, though the next person I want to try horror wise is Peter straub.
Right now I have King's under the dome on my victor to  have a go at sinse I've not read it yet and as I've been reading a lot of fantasy and a couple of sf novels I will probably want a break.

I've just finished Pat O'she's hounds of the morrigan which was really awesome, particularly sinse it was a book I read when I was 10,a sort of commical take on Irish mythology which I'll probably review.

well things have been marginally hechtic sinse I've been seting up my lady's lptop with supernova, windows, winamp and lots of other things, and she's been trying to get used to some of the supernova keys and such, though it seems to be getting sorted now albeit it's been rather stressful, particularly sinse we're still trying to sort out visa applications and such as well. I've not had much gaming time, indeed a bit of alteraeon is about as far as I go, and even that went rather badly yesterday.

@Ishen, I'm not sure what you mean by "maintain a relationship with a girl"

Really it's not that different to anyone else.

Love each other, be the best of friends, be fare and honest with each other, and don't be a scumbag.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2016-05-19 22:57:17

Hi.
@Severestormsteve, yep that's the show. I really miss the older episodes from the 90s and early 2000s since they don't show them on tv anymore. You can get the new seasons on iTunes but never the older ones. I've thought about petitioning fox or spike whichever one owns them now to release the older ones for everybody. I watch  it on tv and my girlfriend gets tired of it she tells me I don't need to watch it 24-7 lol.
@Ishan, well maintaining a relationship with a girl is easy as long as you are good for each other, have things in common, things like that. It's easy to meet girls just go out somewhere where girls are like a coffee shop or something like that. Sometimes you get the wrong one but other times you get lucky and find someone who likes similar things and is nice. For example I met an old girlfriend at a breast cancer relay for life that my aunt forced me to go to. She was really nice and sweet but we didn't have much in common she was a little too dramatic for me everything would turn out to be a crisis. My current girlfriend is very nice and we like a lot of the same things music, tv, star trek, which is nice. She's very easy to talk to and I write songs for her to play for her on the guitar.
@Dark, thanks for the advice. I used to sprint when I was on the track team in high school but I'm not sure I have it in me anymore lol. I love lifting weights and running but I didn't know that helps your lung capacity. Peter Straub is great his books have really terrified me. He and stephen king wrote a couple of books the talisman and black house which are awesome fantasy novels in my opinion. I'm not sure what you would call them the talisman they wrote together years ago and then black house is the sequel. Straub and john saul are 2 of a kind. John Saul is great but I don't know what happened to him he's just stopped writing which is a shame. All of his books are good and scary I just wish he would write some new ones.

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.

2016-05-20 12:38:38

@Guitarman I'm eager to try Straub because I was recommended him years ago by a friend, particularly his stuff related to The Dark tower which I'd like to read, though at the moment I'm reading a set of novellas by the sf writer Kate Wilhelm. the first my lady and I had quite the disagreement about, sinse she read it recently and wanted my reaction. I think we disagreed because she saw it as a psychological piece with an open ending, where as I saw it as a horror story without an adequate payoff or a real conclusion.

I'm reading the second novella now and seeing where they go, though I might have a break after this and do the next bf doctor who stuff sinse they have the first tenth doctor series which I'm really! looking forward to as he's probably my favourite of all the modern doctors.

Yes, sprinting and weights do improve lung capacity and breathing quite a lot. I don't really have the patience to spend hours running, which is why I just do my ten minute flat out sprint then time with the weights instead, though that works fairly well sinse I do it every day.

I agree on mutual interest, before anything else my lady is my best friend, indeed we can spend hours just reading together or singing or discussing books or music or just chatting or indeed just holding each other and being quiet together.

One friend of mine said we acted as if we were living in a disney film, particularly our habbit of bursting into song at inoportune moments :d.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2016-05-28 02:16:33

Hello.
I've been meaning to post here for a little while now. It's been a really good week. Last saturday we had to go out and my sister wanted something to eat. She wasn't sure but then we decided to go to a local burger place. I was sitting in the car waiting and all of a sudden I hear somebody calling my name. It was my guitar teacher and he told me he was playing there and asked me if I wanted to come in and listen. I wasn't sure at first but my sister told me she was going to have to wait for her order so I might as well come in. I did and I had a great time. It was a bluegrass band and a really good one too I got to sit right in front of them. Luckily I got to listen to a few songs before we had to leave.
Nothing really major has happened this week. I got to go to my guitar lesson on wennesday and learned urgent by foreigner. It was fun but it was a weird song to play.
I'm very excited I finised the fireman by joe hill. It was really epic, a great apocalyptic story. I'm very happy to announce for those of you who are interested the city of mirrors by justin cronin is out. For those of you who don't know the passage trilogy is a zombie story slightly similar to we're alive. I haven't read the third yet because I'm waiting since I don't want to finish it too soon.
I have to say thank you to dark. Dark, you probably don't remember because it's been so long but you recommended the passage trilogy years ago and I loved the first too a lot. I'm very excited to see how things come out. If any of you haven't read it you really should it's the only zombie story that I've found that can even compare to we're alive.
Well that's my ramble for the week I hope you enjoyed it and if not forget you lol!

Guitarman.

2016-05-29 18:17:13

hello guitarman!
wow you are finally recovering!
sounds good and dood please If you don't mind do you know any accessible piano lessons.
If you have any or if you know any website then please write it here.
or I want to add you in Skype.
for any music discussion
well this week! this month! is going very fantabulous!
I am going for a journey! 
so be kind to me and please write your wishes or any boosting comment here.
well you will ask where I am going?
I am going to south india Tamilnadu.
to meet with my uncle and aunt.
first time I am going by a flight so it will be a very unique experience to me.
as for the food It will gonna very spicy and hope I  will not become ill after eating that.
I will be right back in 18th of june then I will share that What I have seen there.
Till then take care. 
and keep smiling
bye bye audiogames.net I love you and Miss you.
Thanks
Ishan

2016-05-29 20:44:05

Hello Ishan.
Well piano is really not my thing although I'm sure there are accessible lessons out there. My sister loves to play piano and organ and she does it professionally for churches and events. I took a piano class in high school but could never get into it. In my opinion the piano has less freedom than the guitar. Don't get me wrong I love piano music I just don't like playing it. I would add you to skype but right now I don't have a skype account.
If you would like I could give you basic instruction in guitar. I've thought about doing a series of audio lessons for blind musicians. I've always liked the idea of passing on what I've learned. I've been meaning to do it for a long time I just need a microphone to record with.
Well Ishan good luck on your trip hope you have fun. It sounds very interesting.

Guitarman.

2016-05-30 07:09:16

Thanks guitarman!
ya although guitar is not my field but I will love to hear it if I find any accessible lessons.
we are going to night.
Thanks
Ishan

2016-05-30 10:32:45

I love air travel and I am very fortunate to have been to several different countries.

Ishan, there is braille music, and the company Dancing Dots sells lessons so that you can learn the piano and braille music at the same time. Alternatively, if you want to learn to play by ear, I have heard that www.musicfortheblind.com has very good lessons.

Enjoy your trip.

2016-05-30 21:36:14

Hi Tjt1234.
I didn't know about this website I'm going to have to check it out. I knew dancing dots was a program to translate music into braille but I didn't know they offered lessons of any kind.

Guitarman.