2016-05-11 19:44:17

Hello everybody! Don't mind me, I'm pretty new here (as well as being fairly new to audio games in general).

I just wanted to let you all know that the links to the role playing games "Night of Parasite" and "West Front: The Trials of Gilder" are broken (at least in the case of Parasites) and won't let me download them (in the case of West Front).

This is a real shame as both games sound extremely interesting and I'd love to play them!

2016-05-11 20:43:33

Alright, so I noticed that a few of the games that I want to download and play that has broken download links state towards the bottom that the site member Blade Storm is hosting some of them on their site. Does anyone have any links to his website? Because I'm having no luck whatsoever finding it so far. Still having issues with links and downloading other games though. Wtf?

2016-05-17 20:15:40

Also; Acefire, self destruct, treasure hunt, scrolling battles, and some others I do not have in mind are broken.

Dragon ball xenoverse is officially a thing! It's coming to ps4, xbox 1 and pc.

2016-05-18 12:57:50 (edited by Slender 2016-05-18 13:00:34)

Actually, the Scrolling Battles link is potentially dangerous, when I went to the site it told me I should update my media player. Actually, it's not doing it as of now, but I'm not sure, because it could come back in a while. Naturally, I closed it, but that's still worth noting.

Oh no! Somebody released the h key! Everybody run and hide!