2016-05-14 00:09:59

You have to beat the game on the super wolf difficulty.

You can add me on Steam.
Here is my Twitch profile page Follow me if you want.
You can also follow me on Twitter.
Kong!

2016-05-14 00:17:13 (edited by GarrettTurner 2016-05-14 00:51:29)

i'm lucky i got the water master before this update. It doesn't work to well on the powerful wolf mode, though

stw is a game i play sometimes. If you would like to check it out, go to
http://www.samtupy.com

2016-05-14 00:50:28

in the next version of the game, maybe the next update, you should be able to uncraft your items and get the materials back

2016-05-14 02:58:15

What's the point for that? Just go and get more of what you lost. Even with the clear metal, just go and beat 25-5 of the difficulty of your choosing.

You can add me on Steam.
Here is my Twitch profile page Follow me if you want.
You can also follow me on Twitter.
Kong!

2016-05-14 03:31:53

you have a point. But what abou the clone generator? I'm almost up to materials, but still need at least 200 mini shooters to go. In the next version, could you ad  the option of getting mini shooters from small robots? I need to use the make enemy containers explode option, and it takes a while

2016-05-14 10:05:21

I understood what's the thing for water master, but I don't mentioned this is my first playtrough.
How can I beat 23 3? If I attak the helicopter, it flyes up and starts using the stones. any help please?

"Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts. There are seven words that will make a person love you. There are ten words that will break a strong man's will. But a word is nothing but a painting of a fire. A name is the fire itself."

2016-05-14 10:44:06 (edited by Hrvoje 2016-05-14 10:44:42)

So, I need leveling up as quickly as possible before moving to a higher difficulty, and I'm not sure which stage to choose for that. On 22.2, only moving muds give me more than thousand experience.

2016-05-14 14:41:56

25.2 is also a goood one

kind regards and have a nice day,
marro

2016-05-14 15:04:25

hi there.
well, I've ended the super wolfe mode, but sadly, I can't craft the water master.
because of water launcher2, when I got craft that, it will don't come to my weapons list.
should I pm it to ukio, or you can help me about that?
thank ya.

---
Co-founder of Sonorous Arts.
Check out Sonorous Arts on github: https://github.com/sonorous-arts/
my Discord: kianoosh.shakeri2#2988

2016-05-14 17:25:31

Try to craft it again

marro

2016-05-15 10:43:00

I did it. but nothing happens.

---
Co-founder of Sonorous Arts.
Check out Sonorous Arts on github: https://github.com/sonorous-arts/
my Discord: kianoosh.shakeri2#2988

2016-05-15 12:09:48

It @rasvitasca, that's the point of this level, if you have an omega shooter, wait it tto charge its gun, jump to its other side and shoot, because when it has its shooting animation active, it will not fly up.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2016-05-15 18:58:16

i wasn't clear on previous post, you should add the mini shooters option to the gold collector

2016-05-15 21:55:22

Hi all! I completed the game today on normal mode. What I can say is only, fun, exciting and just nice.
Now I have some questions. I was experimenting with new things like extra options and I found the list with my missing weapons.
I want to ask abouth some of them. 1, where to get the gravity killer? 2. Where can I get back my magical ball? 3. Where can I get the magical edge?
And, if I change the mode, I need to replay the game from stage 1?
Thanks in advance!

"Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts. There are seven words that will make a person love you. There are ten words that will break a strong man's will. But a word is nothing but a painting of a fire. A name is the fire itself."

2016-05-15 21:59:46

2. To get back your magical ball, you must defeat magical ball hidden boss, not doable at your current stage
3. Magical edge is somewhere in 0.4

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2016-05-16 07:58:28

Why it is.not doable? I beat the gamme

2016-05-16 19:51:23

hi nuno. where can I find the boss and at what mode? btw @yukio I had a really big surprise when I changed my mode to wolf then back to normal and I saw I need to get over from stage 1? can you please help me to get my stages back?
thanks

2016-05-16 21:44:19

If this is the first time you've changed difficulty, then you've just locked all other stages.
You'll have to play through the game all over again.
This happens everytime you change modes; even if you go back to the previous mode you've just cleared.
FYI, wolf isn't the recommended mode to start on just after clearing normal for the first time, you might have better luck with exciting mode.
You can always go back to normal mode if things are to tuff, but you'll have to play through it again.
If you got the super UFO from stage 23 shop before resetting, you'll have an easier time with the later stages; especially 25-3.
As for the magical ball, you'll need the super UFO weapon.
Once you have it, go to stage 20-3.
Once their, skip the first wall that needs destroying and look for a platform up high.
Get to it and use two C4 bombs on a point to call out the magical ball.
I can't remember the specifics off the top of my head, but the magical ball you have to fight is lv 5000, so you're nowhere near ready for it yet.
Later!

2016-05-17 08:17:22 (edited by arceus 2016-05-17 08:29:27)

Thanks! I found a copy of my save and I plan to level but where can I find a good place for this?
By the way, a few posts up I asked some questions. Now, my plan is if I beaten the game, I want to get the hidden weapons. So, do you want to respond to a few more questions? I know i'm totally bad and not smart at finding hidden weapons... big_smile
So, first, where can I find the gravity killer? And what the reflection mode does when you have tthe magical edge and press r? Where can I get the magical pieces and, I think at last, where can I get the fellow card and the light fortune? I think that was called light fortune.
Thanks for help

2016-05-17 09:07:49

The super huge battleship drops the grafity thing in later modes

marro

2016-05-17 15:34:58

hi all, i have a bugg to report and a question
when you play stage 9.1 and want to replay it the box in the door at 149 20 is not there longer.
also what should i do to complete stage 9.2?

2016-05-18 03:05:49 (edited by GarrettTurner 2016-05-18 03:08:19)

thank to the "other" way of defeating the magical ball, it was a piece of cake for me. Let me tell you it's really hard to do, but you get a crapton of experience

2016-05-18 08:34:43 (edited by arceus 2016-05-18 08:48:24)

How did you defeat the magical ball?I want to excuse myself cause I asked the same question multiple times about the gravity killer.
@Nibar, to complete stage 9.2 you must make a combination with the three screens. If you  want to optain it immediately here is it.
S
P
O
I
L
Flamethrower, flameextinguisher, battery
End of spoil
So, good luck and watch your steps! big_smile I really don't joke, watch your steps big_smile
I hope I helped you. Now I'm just waiting for the answers for my questions

2016-05-19 22:05:49

really gusy, sorry for multiple posts, but is anyone going to answer my questions? I ant to be prepared for new modes and I don't know what hidden weapons should I have.

2016-05-20 02:50:13 (edited by threeblacknoises 2016-05-20 02:54:47)

Hay I found another bug.
If your health is low, and you finished the first part of stage 25-5, the sound continues all the way through the credits and doesn't stop until the game closes.
Regarding fortune of light, you have to get 10,000 paper dolls then go to stage 5-3.
It won't be to hard to know if you did it correctly.
Check the stage 16 shop for details on how to make paper dolls.
To get materials, go to stage 18-3 and set the dial to 9.
Rhen land at secret spot in 18-2.
It's at about position 1000 or so.
If you're just starting on your second playthrough do exciting mode.
Later!