2016-05-10 21:48:23

Hi,

@Guitarman, I hope things get better for you soon. I will be thinking of you.

As for meditation as suggested earlier, I've done some, and found it to be extremely helpful. I'm actually also trying to work through some things right now (much different than you I think) but meditation and talking to friends have helped.

I never thought about trying puzzle type games.

I know I've covered a lot of things in this post but I just now saw it and wanted to give some advice.

Have a great day,

Brandon

2016-05-11 05:00:54

guitarman
my friend I am with you dear
don't be anxious and don't be shy.
we will pray for everyone because everyone have right to happiness.
try to talk to your brother.
may consult a counciller or any treatment for him. as for you try meditation and listen indian classical music. specially floot.
because floot is very soothing and our artists made an excellent job to keep its meledy. 
try to read bhagwat geeta in English if you can find.
it will help you my dear.
I am with you
be an optimistic man!
you are the special one for God.
God is examining you and you believe in it you will certainly found reconciliation.
Thanks
Ishan

life's battle do not always go to the stronger and faster man,
But sooner or later who win the one who thinks he can!

2016-05-11 11:08:03

What flute pieces do you recommend? What is Bhagwat geeta?

2016-05-15 19:12:11

Hello Guys.
Well I haven't been on the forum in a couple of weeks. I've missed it a lot.
I wanted to thank you for all your prayers they have really helped a lot. I can't thank you enough! Things have been wonderful the past couple of weeks very peaceful. If you don't mind I would ask you to keep me in your prayers. There was a little fight last night and I'm worried things will get bad fast. My brother is like a time bomb things are okay for a while then he starts arguments. I think he enjoys the fighting. But if you could keep me and my family in your prayers it would really help us all.
@Erick, thank you for the offer I don't have skype and my windows computer is having trouble right now but thank you for the offer anyway.

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order

2016-05-16 09:59:39

Hardly any people genuinely enjoy fighting.

2017-04-14 07:45:57

Hello.
Well sorry for bringing back  an old, old topic.
Well once again I am in need of prayer. My brother is starting his usual bs again. I wasn't here but apparently he threatened my dad. And my dad cannot have stress. He just had open-heart surgery back in January and he's still recovering. I guess they fought about the back door being unlocked at night and my brother started going on about how he was going to beat up my dad like he did before. I wasn't there but I believe my dad, my so-called step-brother lies all the time just for fun. My dad went down to the court and got a restraining order, and the brother is at a motel somewhere. The good thing is that he's gone for now at least. When I came home before my mom took him to the hotel he was screaming at everybody and threatening to kill my dad. For now things are okay.
If you would pray for me, and for my family, that we'll be okay, and take all of our anxiety away. And pray that my brother won't come back to this house. Really, when he's not around, things are great almost no upset at all.
Please pray for me because I feel like I'm going insane. All this fighting, and worrying about my dad is tearing me up. I know it's not true but when terrible things happen like this, I feel like God has abandoned me. If you could keep me and my family in your prayers I would appreciate it.

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.

2017-04-14 09:53:23

Hi Guitarman.
Well, I can't relate to your brother or anything like that because I don't have anyone in my family who's like that, but I can relate to your depression a little bit. As for my beliefs, I believe that there is a god who made this planet and everything in it but I'm not a really religious person. All the same, I hope things get better for you and your family.

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2017-04-14 10:38:05

Youch! my dad had a bypass last year and that was certainly stressful enough even without all the complications.

I'm not really sure where I fall on the religious spectrum these days since while my lady definitely identifies herself as a Christian I'm pretty much content with leaving things at "there is god who wants people to be nice to each other!" big_smile. but since my lady and I have adopted the practice of rather casual but well meant nightly prayers we will mention you and yours this evening.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-04-17 00:52:23

Hello. I am so sorry to hear all of this. At least it sounds like things will be peaceful for a little while longer. My prayers go out to you. God bless.

I have a website now.
"C: God's Programming Language
C++: The object-oriented programming language of a pagan deity" -- The Red Book
"There, but for the grace of God go I"

2017-04-18 23:40:18

Hello.
Thank you guys for praying for me. It seems to be helping a lot. My brother has possibly found a place to live, so will you pray that he gets it and that he doesn't come back here? I really dislike him, but to be honest, I'd rather have him away from all of us, then doing what he usually does, which is say sorry, pretend to be nice for a couple of months, then starting another huge argument. I'm not making this stuff up, this is what he does everytime. Sometimes it's a few months, sometimes longer, but he always starts trouble eventually. Threatening to kill us, yelling about how he's going to destroy the house, all things like that. My mother keeps letting him back in because she loves him, and because he cries to her that nobody loves him and that he has no place to go. So pleas just pray that things work out, that he can get into this place, and that he doesn't come back here.
Again thank you all!

Guitarman.

2017-04-19 04:12:29

Hello folks.
@guitarman, I don't know you man, or at least not too much, but I'll be praying for you sertainly.
@dark and others, excuse me but I strongly have to disagree on post 2. Christianity is christianity, not catholicism nor any other doctrines derived from it. Thus, we state clear that a catholic isn't a christian just because they know about Jesus, for example.
Being a christian is something that goes beyond just a name, as I've enfaticaly said many times in this forum

Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life. he gives to the human being complete joy and happyness. Why don't you receive him today?