2016-05-09 14:22:41

My favorite voice actor is the person who played Rudolph. Really, he did amazing job with voice acting, IMO.

2016-05-09 14:44:55

Out of the intire acting team, I like elena's voice the most for females, and rudolph the most for males

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2016-05-09 16:49:08

I'd have to say elena's is good, but out of the whole cast I think I like aria/seara's the most out of the female characters, rudolf definitely takes the top for the guys

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2016-05-09 17:26:56

for the all-goes-fussy voice, i like lilia the most lol. she's sooo lovely and funny

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2016-05-09 18:13:12

Most of these actors are not professional actors... and I disagree. Pro voiceactors from Japan are some of the best in the business... of course there are pros in every community that aren't quite that good, but I don't think it's easy to judge how a voiceactor sounds without knowing the language, whether you have translations of the dialog or not. lol And that applies to any language, not just Japanese.

Spilers ahead!!
As to the game itself,  Rudolph is definitely the best of the cast, but I think even he could use a bit more venom in some of his lines and combat samples. But the two worst ones have to be the security guards in the scene where Rudolph first shows up in the city.

Discord: clemchowder633

2016-05-10 01:09:01

lol you got the point, Asult Freak. And yeah for the security guards, makes that scene a bit tasteless. But the king and rudolph battle scene is awesome except for the sound when the king dies lol.

2016-05-10 07:48:46

The king does have one line when you can tell that whatever voice is being ued, the actor is playing with his own voice and it doesn't sound natural. but it's a small detail. hahaha.

2016-05-10 12:30:45

But people, does someone played old shadow rine?  there was better mine hero voice. really better. It would be great, if this voice will be back.

2016-05-10 15:10:11

The old music for the ruins in the re Zen forest was also better.

2016-05-10 17:24:31

The only area I have a problem with new music is the dragon shrine. Other than that, everything is ok to me... this game has one of the best soundtracks, if not the best, in all audio games I have heard. The two versions of the main theme, especially.

2016-05-10 21:18:51

the only thing I wish the game had though was an option to play as either a male or female main character with different voices, lol but I guess that might or might not require a bunch of changes to dialogue and such depending on who you chose
reason being that the player is the protagonist, so...
but that's just me being picky tongue

2016-05-11 00:22:12 (edited by boy 2016-05-11 00:32:33)

I just got into the lake place after completing the dragon shrine, and now I have no idea what to do after getting the person with the bow. It said something about going to the forest of wind, but I don't know where that is. It's not out the front gate, and I don't see anywhere else to go in the place where the person with the bow was. Also, is there a way to not have the person that shoots water at the monsters with you? She's not as bad as Carla in BK 3, but she's still annoying. I now can't tell the difference between the enemies and her because she sounds almost like them. And about voices or music, yes I don't exactly like the BGM for the ruins and dragon shrine in the full voice version. I don't have a problem with the voices in the full voice version, but in the original version, that person that shoots the water at the enemies, I think it's that security guard person. She almost sounds a bit like a child or one of the enemies. And what's this king and Rudolf battle? I'm guessing that's close to where I am, because something like that happened to the bow person, or I think that's what happened.

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!

2016-05-11 01:07:37

the wind forest is out the front gate, just go straight north

2016-05-11 01:51:16

I too agree to have that older hero voice back in SR, rather than this boyish sounding one.
Does anyone happen to get a good look at the changelog? I don't know since 3.0 what they've changed besides story and text, especially the sound thingy which I sure haven't noticed.

2016-05-11 07:35:09

They haven't added much. It's a lot of bug fixes and little changes in how some things work.

2016-05-11 23:47:11

Oh noooo. one problem with q translator. it says this. No data returned (timeout while sending data). do zou have this too? I know, that this is not about shadow rine, but maybe I will get some answers here quicklyer.

2016-05-12 01:17:00

Rudolph defeated, extra and hard mode unlock!

2016-05-12 14:25:12

what can you do with extra characters? i don't suppose you can get them in the story can you?

2016-05-12 22:30:34

You can. you must buy secred scenario mode. but don't play it if you aren't high level.

2016-05-12 23:15:09

@mata no, the extra characters as the NPC tells you are for the battle arena
however if you get the after story with your bonus points you do gain access to 2 more characters, though one of them does not have soukouha any more...

2016-05-13 00:14:35

This is a bit off topic, but does the full voice version work on windows 10? I might be getting windows 10 in a few days. I'm only asking this because I don't want to delete my save for this game and start all over in a version that hardly works after downloading windows 10.

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!

2016-05-13 00:42:13

Oh, thank you.

2016-05-13 02:29:45

Yes, it's working on win 10. I'm using 64-bit and everything works just fine.

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2016-05-13 03:13:28

I confirm that, since I'm using the same system.

2016-05-13 11:55:00

I agree, I have win 10 too, no problem.