2016-05-10 00:51:47 (edited by Sam_Tupy 2016-05-12 04:04:45)

Hi all. I'll just let the last topic fall into oblivian somewhare and we can use this one. Basicly I decided I am going to try this again. A folder whare we can all join and code and learn from each others code and share libraries and code, etc etc etc. I am going to be much more strict this time. The rules document is as followed. Very fiew rules that should be easy to follow, btw.
This folder is going to be very hard to maintain, and I hope between all the honest people who want to make something out of this folder we can make things happen. Keep in mind, if you vialate any of these conditions, I will be publicly putting your forum username out there so people know not to add you into folders. Of course things happen, but if you atempt deleting the entire folder etc, I will not hesitate for a second to figure out who you are and put your name out there publicly to warn people about you, so you can damage less folders.

Please don't delete/modify anyones work with out there permission which must be given in chat.txt to conferm permission has indeed been given.

When making a project, Please put your name after the project so we know who you are. You can do it here but the place whare this isn't required is in the includes section of any language. Feel free to add languages for projects if they are not there, btw. If you do not put a name at the end of a project/experiment etc, the name that shows up on dropbox will be apended to the end of the project's name. For example, survive the wild Sam Tupy, or redspot by Sam Tupy etc, just so we know who it is. Alternitivly, you can make a single folder with your name to catigorize all of your projects if you wish.

Enjoy, and hopefully this folder actually lasts!

As always, if you wish to join, email please. I will be saving your forum username, and I will not be accepting email addressed by people with 1 or 2 posts on the forum, encase of a cover up account. I know it sounds kind of mean, but I wanna help get these asses out of here so we cna have a fun and awesome folder with out getting deleted all the times though I will perform backups of the folder when ever I think of doing so. If there is an email address that starts deleting random crap, a topic will be created in the off topic room, and hopefully this way we can stop people from going around and ruining more fun for all.

I am a web designer, and a game developer. If you wish see me at http://www.samtupy.com

2016-05-10 01:46:05

Sure, as the one I made isn't getting much attention.

[email protected]

2016-05-10 04:11:22

ok, my email is [email protected]

Ivan M. Soto.
Feel free to check out my work and services.
http://ims-productions.com

2016-05-10 08:44:52

Ok. My mail is [email protected]

2016-05-10 13:46:17

email is: [email protected]

Thanks

2016-05-11 02:33:38

Also i'm not sure if I should do this bug I could add some of the old partisipants back. I just don't know if you'd all be intrested anymore after what happened last time. Either way it's always open and if enough people agree i'll just add most from the other topic back and they can accept or decline. Just don't know if i'd be being annoying by doing that.

I am a web designer, and a game developer. If you wish see me at http://www.samtupy.com

2016-05-11 03:19:04

I'd just wait till they post their email address. If they are really intent on getting in the folder trust me, they'll find the topic.
You also might want to view the old topic. If people post to that saying they wanted to be added again, just post and give the link to this topic. I feel  that this folder will be better maintained then the first.  As I always say, you can never have enough backups. I'll try to back up the folder as much as possible.

2016-05-12 05:17:14

Hi Sam, Sean here. May I please be added to this folder? I don't know how to code anything but I would like to check out the project people might come up with. If so, my email is:  [email protected]
Thanks a lot in advance.

2016-05-12 14:57:17

hi sam. i would like to join the dropbox folder too.
my email is [email protected]

2016-05-12 16:58:58

Hello. Well I'm actually not that good at coding, but here goes my dropbox registered E-mail:
[email protected]

2016-05-12 17:12:11

Please add me. It helps me a lot. [email protected]

2016-05-12 20:55:53

I would love to join my mail is: [email protected]

If you like what I do, Feel free to check me out on GitHub, or follow me on Twitter

2016-05-20 15:45:59

hello everyone, I also wanna be added if you have no problem on it. My email is [email protected]

Take care.
Mike.

I don't play games as much as I wish, but you can know that it's me if there's a John Weed over there. Ha ha!

2016-05-21 23:32:38

[email protected]
Add me

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2016-05-22 07:39:02

I would like to be added to this folder. Please add me at:
gamedude2012 (at) gmail (dot) com

Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company. - Mark Twain

2016-05-23 01:07:01

Please invite me. E-mail is [email protected].

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2016-05-24 18:41:42

You can add me with [email protected].

2016-05-24 22:21:52

Email is blindncool(@)gmail(.)com.

“Can we be casual in the work of God — casual when the house is on fire, and people are in danger of being burned?” — Duncan Campbell
“There are four things that we ought to do with the Word of God – admit it as the Word of God, commit it to our hearts and minds, submit to it, and transmit it to the world.” — William Wilberforce

2016-07-07 10:09:57

hello, I'm a perdy newby in bgt. Add me please it is so helpful for me/this is my email:
[email protected]

---
Co-founder of Sonorous Arts.
Check out Sonorous Arts on github: https://github.com/sonorous-arts/
my Discord: kianoosh.shakeri2#2988

2016-07-07 19:09:00

Hi sam!
add me buddy
[email protected]
Thanks
Ishan

life's battle do not always go to the stronger and faster man,
But sooner or later who win the one who thinks he can!

2016-07-11 15:45:12

Greetings sam. I know its been a bit since we have spoken, but I just stumbled across this topic today, and would really enjoy being added to your coding folder. I am currently learning a bit of c++, so if anyone in the folder knows a bit of It, I would love to learn from the code. My email address is [email protected].

Thanks much,
Thomas

2016-07-17 13:31:21

hello sam,
please add me there, my email is
[email protected]
i'm coding in C++ and now i'm working with bgt

2016-08-18 22:35:54

Hi, I would like to join the folder my email is
[email protected]

Gaming is so cool.
Follow me on Twitter @TheBlindGamer2

2017-05-18 00:56:42

Hello!
I am new user in this forum and would like to have access to this folder, since I am looking for materials that can be availed with bgt, both for study and for use in my projects.
I discovered this language at the end of last year after it became free and since then I have difficulty finding related content.
If this is still active, would you please add me?
I'll be very thankfull.
My email is:
[email protected]

2017-05-18 17:30:48

This feels really 1990s. Why not do something and just use github? There have to be better ways of organising this.