2016-05-01 04:07:59

Hello guys,
This post is for those who don't know, or don't visit BlindBargains's website the news has been posted about the webvisum solver sign extention for firefox which you can read Here
Thanks.

2016-05-06 13:00:10

I wish they'd make Chrome/Safari extensions as well, at least for the CAPTCHA part. I prefer Chrome to Firefox.

Then again, there is always the cross-platform and mainstream (but paid) Rumola.

Just myself, as usual.

2016-05-06 16:22:48

Will this slow down FireFox like before it did? If yes, I would rather pay for Captcha be gone once it's available.
www.captchabegone.com

2016-05-06 19:14:42

Hrvoje wrote:

Will this slow down FireFox like before it did? If yes, I would rather pay for Captcha be gone once it's available.
www.captchabegone.com

Hi, yes, it does slow it down, tried it myself.

2016-05-07 06:01:36

it does? I've honestly never noticed, then again that might just be because I turn everything else off and just use the captcha solving feature
also one has to wonder, why the f*** have they not done this officially yet... sent them an email a couple days back but no response

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2016-05-07 06:09:53

I have been using WebVisum for a while now and I didn't really notice a outage for one and yes  I am on the latest firefox or almost latest, version 45, I believe.
As to the slowdowns, just like DD I haven't noticed it as such but again I just use the capcha feature and disable the rest.

Does Rumola work on safari, then? and how do you get it working anyway?
Ahh wait, I guess it only works on the osx safari and not ios
grryf

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, β€˜It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2016-05-07 15:16:28

me too. I've never notice the slowness that you guys are talking about.