2016-04-30 20:38:11

Hi.
Well today I'm not doing much just at the thrifft store where my mom volunteers'. The people are so nice here!
@Tjt1234, yes I've been playing the guitar for nearly twenty years now (maybe 15years I've never actually counted.) But I can also play the traditional dulcimer and someday I hope to learn mandolin and violin. Although at the moment I don't have money to buy one or the other. The only thing that I worry about is that I won't be able to play the violin because they have frets. Frets are what separate notes on guitars and other stringed instruments.
@Dark, wow that's some crazy stuff. It's a good thing you and your lady were there to help out your neighbor. Anyway I checked out kay I'll probably try to read him sometime in the next few days. It's funny ever since we got on the topic of the dark tower series the other day I've been tempted to read them again. I first read them back in high school that was my first adult fantasy series. I remember day dreaming about them when I would be at track practice lol good times!

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order