2016-04-15 12:01:34

Mata, you must instal normal version 3.1, then 3.2. I had this error with name folder too.

2016-04-15 14:23:47

can someone help me find the other switch? i found the switch  where i had to go through the door that needed the darkness key.

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2016-04-15 15:48:12

the light switch is through the other passage on the eastern side of the third floor

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2016-04-16 01:29:28

Anyone have strategies for beating the split fencer in the extra dungeon? I did it once, but I'm pretty sure they ramped up the difficulty... can't deal damage and avoid his attacks at the same time. Any ideas?

Discord: clemchowder633

2016-04-16 04:12:10

I couldn't even install 3.1. How could I install 3.2? Not sure what's wrong with the game or my laptop now. It doesn't work when I have app locale either, and also doesn't work even though I switch my system locale to japanese

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2016-04-16 06:35:22

Sounds like a problem with your computer... but I'm not sure what the problem could be.

2016-04-16 06:54:20

it doesn't have any said punctuations in the folder path, so it could deffinately be the subdirectory i can't reach. either someone give me a copy of their installed folder, or the developpers fix it, i can't see any better solution

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2016-04-16 07:18:47

yeah... pretty sure it's your computer... what OS are you running? it's ran fine over here, and I've tried installing on 2 separate comps and it's worked fine

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2016-04-16 11:59:12

It's windows 7 64 bit

2016-04-16 14:09:03

I'm also running Windows 7 64 bit. If you could copy the error, that might help... instead of just asking for the developers to fix it or asking someone to message you the install folder, which goes against what is requested of in the manual.

2016-04-17 02:33:10

I am running Windows 8.1, but had the same problem as Mata. Note that I just pressed enter on the "Next" button til the end of the installation. However, I ended up copying the error message. Before sending this post, I even spelled the name of the folder various times, to check if something was wrong or if the refferred symbols were realy there, but no!!! Well, here goes:

Error
The folder name cannot include any of the following characters:
/ : * ? " < > |
OK

Thanks in advance for any help:
André L. Baldo

2016-04-17 02:43:54

I didn't post the error log here, because I already did in the new topic in general game discussion. Keeping reposting isn't gonna help with anything but make it more spammy. Thankfully someone seems to be having the same problem as me now.
I know what has been requested to or not do, man. I didn't even ask for the direct link in public, though admittedly I did in the previous post when my qtranslate didn't work, which I appologize. If it wasn't that unstrugglable I wouldn't have said that.
Thank you in advance.

2016-04-17 09:05:51

Hmm. You are both getting the same error? If so, then the only issue is that the folder for installation contains one of those characters in the name... if you're changing it and it still give sthat message, then I'm not sure what it could be.

2016-04-17 09:39:56

Hello
I know 3 people who have the same problem in the Hispanic community.
It seems that the problem is with version 3.2, because if you install this version directly the game shows that error, you have to install a previous version of the game, and then install version 3.2. So the game if it worked for my teammates.
greetings and thanks.

sorry my english, is not my native language.

2016-04-17 13:12:50

Man, I already did try to install 3.1 but it didn't let me. Do I have to install 3.0?

2016-04-17 16:23:05

But the error doesn't look like something that has to do with version number... the install path is the problem. But you can try installing 3.0 and see if it helps or not, it might.

2016-04-17 18:12:19

Well, I even tried to create the folder manually and before I press "Install", it says that the folder already exists and if I want to install the game there anyway. Well, the problem only comes when I press the already refferred button. I even tried to stop the program from creating a desktop icon just to test things, but even that did not work... I guess with more and more information about it something might come to light.

Thanks for trying to help anyway.

2016-04-17 19:15:16

Hi all, I've been out of the loop for a while. Is there anyway I can get links to version 3.0 and above of this game? I'd really like to try it out on my windows 10 machine.

2016-04-17 19:40:17

Hello
@mata yea, 3.0 or best 2.14.
greetings and thanks.

sorry my english, is not my native language.

2016-04-18 01:45:24

As I said, the version number should not be the problem if that is the error you're getting. There is a character getting scrambled up in the installation path that's messing with the rules... delete the folders and try again. I just installed 3.2 on a fresh computer without any problems and one that didn't have 3.0 on it before.

2016-04-18 02:01:31 (edited by phoenix1991 2016-04-18 04:09:24)

Hi, this is Phoenix1991. Is it possible to download previous versions of the game. I deleted Version 3.01 file, thinking I did not need it. After refreshing my computer, I get the exact same error other people are getting. The error says that the folder cannot contain specific punctuation symbols. The folder name follows the rules, but still, the error persists. I tried a link from  a previous post, and get a not found error, meaning the file obviously no longer exists. If I cannot download previous versions,  please send Version 3.01 file to [email protected]. Thank you!

Phoenix

2016-04-18 10:02:03

I'm certain 2.14 couldn't help at all with the version, since what I did the first time was trying to install 3.01 at the same exact location my previous 2.14 was located. It didn't work with or without 2.14 folders. I tried changing the path, manually made a new folder, unchecked create desktop icon, anything. It simply didn't work.

2016-04-18 16:19:33

I've installed 3.02 without any problems. I typed path manually It was.
c:\gry\sr
Gry stands for games in Polish.
I have collected the tree key in the basement and now I hjave 3 doors at southern wall, but I cannot find a way to a treasure chest

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2016-04-18 16:59:08

I would like to try to get version 3.02. If anybody could send a link. That would be awesome. Thanks a lot.

2016-04-18 17:08:40

I cannot give you a direct link, as Kaio does not want us to. If you go to mm-galabo.com/sr, it should be straight forward from there. The page is partially translated, and you can click the English link on the page.

Phoenix