2015-01-27 18:26:34

Hello,
I don't know what the klango catalog's gonna think of this rofl rofl, I addeed the rss a couple months back and am not sure if I can just update the existing one, but that's klango for you.

2015-01-27 20:34:10

I'm not sure what the heck is happening with the Klango media catalogue period!

Last I checked the main categories hadn't been updated in about five or six years! and the stuff I added to the pending category in 2009 like the Secret world chronicle, golden age of the solar clipper and varient frequencies audio series were still buried somewhere in the huuuuuuge! pending pile.

Why the hell they don't just let people add directly to the thing I don't know.
So, while adding the Pg13 series to Klango would be awsome whether it will do any good as far as getting people to hear it I don't know.

It's actually quite sad, I really like Klango as a podcatcher, then again I really like a lot of the things Klango does that aren't just more social networking and community functions, it's a shame that the devs spent so little on those unique things and so much time on what imho were the less interesting bits.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2015-01-27 20:48:33

I thought Klango was supposed to be dead?
What keeps amusing me is that they keep telling that next week, Klango's servers will go down. And then they don't, and the death is postponed by another week. And another. And another.
It's years, I know. But you get my drift. Meanwhile, things that are supposed to replace it, like Elten, completely flop over. I mean, you can't even exit that thing. no matter what you do, it comes right back up. It's always got two processes spawned, both continuusly reopening each other. Even when you click exit!

--
Talon
Wanna play my Games? Listen to my Music? Follow me on Twitter, and say hi~
Code is poetry.

2015-01-28 23:10:35

Hi guys.
I listened to your latest stream and you were trying to open flyswatter.
The vmo file will not open, you need to open the index.html file.
you will be asked to unblock content and then to install 3d via player well its changed name again but basically install that activex control.
a windows installer will run and you will have to confirm it, the plugin works for firefox and ie.
in the case of firefox.
you have to activate the plugin when it tells you to do it and then allow it.
Flyswat is actually a good game.

2015-02-23 21:31:33

Here's some good news. If we ever play a game that can't be downloaded easily, we'll now be uploading it to our site. We already put up sonic invaders and the experimental games. You can go here to take a look.

<Insert passage from "The Book Of Chrome" here>

2015-03-03 19:10:14 (edited by threeblacknoises 2015-03-03 19:34:54)

Hay pitermach, Where can I get max pain and mario mods for super liam?
I found a topic on this site for the max pain mod, but all links are broken.
Thanks.
edit: Okay, I found the max pain one, but I still can't find the mario one.

2015-03-06 19:22:39

Yes, Where can I get those mods?

“Can we be casual in the work of God — casual when the house is on fire, and people are in danger of being burned?” — Duncan Campbell
“There are four things that we ought to do with the Word of God – admit it as the Word of God, commit it to our hearts and minds, submit to it, and transmit it to the world.” — William Wilberforce

2015-05-08 03:07:48

hi gorthalon the dragon and peter, so far I've listened to all of your podcasts and I can say it really simple:
fun and entertaining.
anyway, a suggestion for your next stream:
can you play lone wolf, soul trapper, or paladin of the sky, or if possible, could you record some playable mainstream games like injustice: gods among us, the new MK 10, or skullgirls which is fully accessible(only for the PC version)?
if I have time may be I can chat with you guys on the IRC client.
what client that is good and accessible?
thanks.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2015-06-02 18:23:38 (edited by threeblacknoises 2015-06-02 18:26:00)

Hay gorthalon the dragon and peter, I've listened to a lot of your files and looked through all of your posted streams.
I didn't see one for Adventure at C their, and I was wondering, if you haven't done that game yet, could you feeture it on a stream and possibly include my stage remnant?
It's not all done yet, but I should have as much of it as possible done in a month or so given that I can't seem to get a response from Aaron who made the game to do the final lines for the game.
if you'd consider including Remnant in your stream, please post hear and I'll send you a current dev snapshot of the project; unless it's as done as it'll get without Aaron's lines; in witch case, you'll be able to download it from the Remnant topic on this forum.
Thanks for all the entertainment you guies have given us, and keep it up!

2016-04-02 19:39:04

Bringing back this thread because there's a sort of big stream coming up. We decided we occasionally want to feature developers, and we sort of did back on Christmas. This time this is going to be a full on stream, and we're featuring Oriol Gomez, developer of many games including BeatStar, run for your life and RoadSplat. As usual, you can listen at this address, but in case you miss it there will be an archive as usual.

2016-04-02 20:12:20

That will be epic.

2016-04-03 02:43:00

Awesome! can't wait to hear the stream!

2016-04-06 02:15:43

You should do an lp on 6th sense for iOS. You will, um, might like it.

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2016-05-01 05:03:47

Could you guys have the developer of RTR, Operation BlackSquare, and Dragon Pong on?

2016-05-21 21:23:05

@RichYamamoto Ghorthalon is the developer of RTR, Dragon pong and Opperation Blacksquare. And he's streaming with Peter

Feel free to follow me on Twitter @thecoolgamer4 and subscribe to my Youtube channel

2016-12-19 16:21:11

Haven't posted here in a while, but we're still around and still streaming! big_smile

We now have a Highlights page which includes, well, cool moments from all of our streams. We will update this regularly as new funny moments happen or if any of you thinks there's something missing that should be there.
If you haven't looked at PG13 in a while, there have been a few new games covered, including Eurofly, Code 7, Crazy Party, Manamon or Mason's tomb hunter remake.

2016-12-19 16:43:37

is the podcast still down?  I found that an excellent way to listen as downloading files on the Iphone doesn't seem to be as simple as opening it.

2016-12-19 18:09:15

Oh. iTunes still has our old podcast URL. I have contacted Apple about this but they're not getting back to me. I can try to resubmit our new one, but then there might be two of them and you're gonna have to find the one you want.
If you can add a RSS feed to your iTunes, you can simply add http://www.pg13lp.com/feed and it will download the episodes as they come out.
If you have TuneIn Radio, you an also listen to our stream. It always plays random past episodes and broadcasts. There is a low quality stream for phones on our website.

--
Talon
Code is poetry.

2016-12-19 19:24:04

Hi.
Awesome stuff guys. Please keep up the fantastic job.
I have a few questions and requests:
It would be awesome if you could see on the website what game is being played when streaming. Regarding streaming, it seems like you are streaming all the time, or does the website play random streams all the time? How do I check if you are streaming in realtime? I tried to write on the IRC chat a while ago, but didn't get any answer.
I never use Twitter. It would be awesome if there was a section on the website telling when the next live stream starts.
It would be fantastic if you would play some mainstream console games as well.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2016-12-19 19:38:18

Hi guys.
I went to the highlights page
Vary cool but I can't download all the highlights, I can download the currently playing track But what I really want to do is either download indevidual files or a zipped highlights package with all the files in it so I can get it all at once.

Either that or have the directory public so I can either wwwget it or just grab indevidual files, I'd prefur the archive with all the files in it though.

2016-12-19 20:24:08

I wanna play the PG13 highlights but they're in Ogg format. Is there a media player for IOS that can play these files?

Feel free to follow me on Twitter @thecoolgamer4 and subscribe to my Youtube channel

2016-12-19 21:57:09

The feed link worked in Downcast, thank you !

2016-12-19 22:36:45

Yep. VLC for IOS should be able to play the OGG files.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2016-12-20 14:54:30

well, i would just like to say that pg13 rock. absolutely no doubt about it, infact, i'll spill the beens here, it is pg13 that enspired me to start epic nights up in the first place. So, your awesome, and continue doing what you do.

But sometimes the world is better without sight...
Because You can see the world how it really is...
Dark.

2016-12-22 23:05:26

@crashmaster you can now do all of that.
I'm also adding a few more highlights in a bit. Yay

--
Talon
Code is poetry.