2016-03-21 19:47:46

As far as I know the redeem code is a full live version and yours should be updateable as my code version was updateable.

2016-03-21 23:05:06

Oh, thank you then:):)

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2016-03-24 01:33:29

Sorry it took a little longer than expected, but There is now a Db page for the game which may be Found here
I've included a brief description of the interface to help people getting started in the game, as it took me a while to get to grips with things myself though now have completely got it and the game is awesome, albeit I don't know how long it'll take me to finish :d.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2016-03-29 14:40:28

Hello,
How much does the game costs?

2016-03-30 02:00:11

$4.00

2016-03-30 02:54:26

Dark wrote:

Sorry it took a little longer than expected, but There is now a Db page for the game which may be Found here
I've included a brief description of the interface to help people getting started in the game, as it took me a while to get to grips with things myself though now have completely got it and the game is awesome, albeit I don't know how long it'll take me to finish :d.

Nice very cool that got put up!

2016-03-30 02:55:55

Sorry I've been a little M I A guys I had to take some contract work on the side to pay the bills but am hoping to submit the new update with the finalized guardian as well as some new pets maybe sometime in early April!

2016-04-01 02:27:58

What class is the easiest I keep dying all the time

2016-04-01 22:18:10

Any of the melee classes can be easy to play, as the casters lack high direct damage at higher levels. My opinion though is that the Time Guardian is probably the strongest class followed by the Mercenary and Ranger due to their debuffs and high end damage. You can also pair the Alchemist profession with any class to make it easier, as they don't require stamina to use a potion, as well as having the ability to  make potions you can not buy in shops.

It's important to remember that the best defense is to not get hit at all, so always use debuffs that reduce your opponents stamina, their miss rate or fizzle chance when possible. It is also a good idea to wear equipment with lots of wisdom once you reach the Crypt area. Nearly everything from that point till the end of the game uses spells or attacks that can be reduced with high wisdom.

2016-04-20 10:49:17

Again sorry about the delay but I've had to take up a few freelance projects (wish only game Dev could pay the bills haha).

Anyways I submitted the update last night after some final testing of the New Time Guardian class and the new starting pet.

I have it set to launch on Friday but that's only if Apples review goes quickly. Anyways I'll be posting more details as launch gets closer. Thanks for the support guys!

2016-04-20 13:39:22

cheers!:)

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2016-04-22 01:11:01

I've gotten stuck in the Hell Core. Can someone give me a hint about how I get to what I'm guessing is a boss lair? I've searched every room on floor 46 that I can reach thinking there was maybe something I'm supposed to find that would help me. I think I'm missing something. I went to floor 45, and as far as I can tell, I can only get to 2 other spaces from there.

2016-04-22 02:44:30

Floor 45 has two hidden platforms. They say "Lava flow" but they aren't what they appear. It's been awhile but I believe it is room 11 and room 4.

2016-04-22 03:18:24

Hey guys the update just went live and I wanted to give out some codes on the forums here for anyone who has not gotten the game and wants to check it out.

Thanks for all the support guys and let me know if you have any questions about the update.

Here are the update notes:

NEW Time Guardian Class Is HERE!
►New Class: Time Guardian - Use their manipulation of time to destroy enemies.
►New Pet: Fruit Bat - Focuses on HP Leeching Skills & Confusion
►Tons of other improvements and additions!

***Additions***

Classes:
►Time Guardian Class
*Passive Skill: Retribution - A passive skill that causes your third consecutive attack to heal as well as deal damage.
*Skill: Chrono Strike - A physical attack with a chance to stun: 10 the enemy in time.
*Skill: Aegis - A buffing skill that raises block chance : 15.
*Skill: Guardians Aura - A buffing spell that raises all main stats : 3.
*Skill: Mend - A minor healing spell that uses no stamina.
*Skill: Time Rift - A static rift that stalls time with a chance to stun : 25 enemies in the area.
*Skill: Avenge - A skill that deals damage equal to the amount last dealt to you.
*Skill: Fortitude - A buffing spell that raises HP : 200.
*Skill: Infinity Strike - A very powerful attack with a chance to confuse : 25.
*Skill: Regeneration - A buffing spell that raises HP and SP recovery : 50.

Pets:
►Fruit Bat Pet
*Skill: Leech - leech hp for your character
*Skill: Confuse - confuse your enemies so they attack themselves!
*Passive Skill: Life Leeching - adds to your characters HP leeching stat.

***Adjustments***

►Game Center scores should now report after every boss (instead of only the final boss). Now you will know where you stand in rankings before the end of the game!

►Character creation box is now wider so its not cutting off time guardian title

►Boosted pet SP on all pets by 5 (they should be a little easier to use when you acquire them).

***Bug Fixes***

►Fixed Lucky Feather was missing its image.

►Grim Chant (Cultist level 24 spell) is now working as intended and adds to players HP Leech amount.

►Enchanted Pet now correctly says your Agility is boosted (instead of HP & SP recovery).

Download Codes:

4RP6A3AYEE7R
M6YAWNKWRKMM
HJ7JM963E9JH
3TTL7HL6RMNJ
LWH9Y4R66RNA

Also guys who have the game please take a min to update your rating / review. I lose all my ratings/reviews when I update the game so its important that I get those back otherwise i lose rankings and its harder for people to find the game.

2016-04-22 04:01:01

Thanks Nolly. Thought it might be something like that. I'll go try it out.

2016-04-22 10:39:51 (edited by nolly 2016-04-22 19:38:36)

Is the new pet supposed to regenerate energy during combat? Once I run out of energy, I can't do anything but attack since it doesn't seem to regenerate in battle.

2016-04-23 11:24:55

nolly wrote:

Is the new pet supposed to regenerate energy during combat? Once I run out of energy, I can't do anything but attack since it doesn't seem to regenerate in battle.

The pet is actually the most powerful of regular starting pets and maybe of all pets so to balance it out a bit I decided to remove its mana regen.

it has a 75% chance to confuse and a leech hp (to your character) for about 60% damage.

2016-05-18 06:17:03

Hi. Is there going to be an update where you can see the descriptions of the monsters you're fighting?

Thanks.

fantasy world creationist

2016-07-17 23:03:10

Will we see any new updates anytime soon?

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion

2016-08-30 10:50:48

Hey guys again sorry about the delay I posted this on the general boards but I've been working on some other projects both accessible so updates have kind of taken a back seat. However I spent the last few weeks working on an update with a new class the arcane archer. It's out now and I wanted to get you guys some promo codes so people who don't have the game yet can check it out for free.

AWNTH96MMJYK
9HTYJKFYW69T
H3HKNNETMH3Y
KF4F7LRRMJHJ
WK96FL3XL9W6
4NAXW9XRAKW9
A4NJ9K9TAXFF

I posted a few of these others in the other post so a few might be gone sorry. Anyways I always love the feedback so please let me know

2016-10-17 00:15:03

Are you able to fix the battle screen for smaller devices because during battles the map is still there and I can't fight anything because of this.

2016-10-18 19:43:44

Hi. After upgrading to iOs 10 I nqiceme iss=. The screen overlay doesn't seem to work anymore. Is that an iOs thing? I'm guessing so.

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion