2009-01-05 11:47:04

hi. simon4599. i had no way to tell you: i added you to msn, and skype, so please accept me, because i want to talk with you. thx. sorry. for this outh of topic message, but required. thanks  michal badin

f.a.t.h.e.r

2009-01-05 13:22:38

Hi bucklee.

Actually, if a person adds you to Skype, you recieve a very distinct warning about it deciding whether to accept or reject the new person, ---- that's why you add a greeting message.

i don't myself use msn, but I'm fairly certain it works the same way.

What conversations you have with others on skype or msn is of course up to you Bucklee, and if people, ---- like yourself, put their skype or msn details on the forum, they obviously expect and desire others to add them.

whether however they accept or reject the additions is, ---- as I've said, their business, ---- and frankly if it was me, pestering me via a forum wouldn't particularly incline me to accept.

As Cx2, Senderman and myself have said, please do not post anymore contact begging topics. They do not contribute to the discussion or help the forum, even in the off topic room, take up space and are probably as I've said self-defeating anyway.

I'm sorry to say, this is an official moderator warning.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2009-01-05 14:30:01

ok, if ya want, its your thing, i cant protest, if its a warning, ok, your thing. I am accepting it, and i am thinking about it.................     and for you dark: did you tryed the webvisum? was it successfull? thx? thx!

f.a.t.h.e.r

2009-01-05 16:42:15

Dark: Could you give us some instruktions on how to see the other users contact informations? I know how to do it, but it seems as there are some people who don't know how to check it.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2009-01-06 00:59:18

Hi.

thanks for being okay about this Buclee, ---- I like things to be fairly relaxed around here.

Reguarding the webvision, unfortunately it'll have to wait until I get firefox, which will have to wait until I get Hal version ten, which will have to wait until I get some money from my student disability allowence.

When all that is done though I'm looking forward to trying it, sinse captures are a major pain in various places from forums to web games.

To check a person's contact details, simply click on their name which will bring up their profile page. If a user has written their skype name, msn or whatever into their profile, it'll appear there.

I hope this clears things up for everyone.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2009-01-06 10:20:08

cool. okay.

f.a.t.h.e.r