2008-12-19 18:41:39

Okay poling over!

The stations have closed, balat boxes have been taken and given to the impartial robots of justice to count, so all game companies can stop having photos of themselves holding kittens and being nice to children, and can pay off all their hired character assassins, mud slingers and nasty rumour creation teams, ---- if any of them did of course.

After a month of furious voteage, the action for blind people pole of the best free and commercial accessible games for 2008 is in!

What are the results I here you cry?

i'm not going to tell you, sinse you can hop over to the site and check for yourself.

Some results I could've expected, others surprised me, but Yonder forum thread is the place to deposite your astonishment, anger, or just "oh so it goes"

A big thanks is of course due to Jason bell and Action for blind people for organizing and publicizing this pole.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)