2008-12-09 16:23:36

A couple of painfully good news items today.

first off, thanks to Nin, something muscle bound and fun has crawled out of the internet. The wrestling game is an intreaguing wrestler management game. Build up your guy from a weak wimpy wuss, to a mighty muscle machine.

Gain experience pinning the heck out of other wrestlers, train your stats and skills, get into tournaments, tag matches and terribly nasty brusing bouts of pain!

to find out more, here be the game's index page or to directly get into the pinning and poundingjust Step this way

As often happens, one of our faithful forumites has created a thread upon whic you can lay the smack down, --- or at least share your opinions, about the game. to find it just follow yonder linkage to the forum

Then, we've got something particularly special. Something dark and scary and full of monsters, weapons and dungeons of doom! many moons ago, people might remember a chap called Dingo discussing developement of an audio rpg in the style of a roguelike game, with randomly generated dungeons and monsters and quests (oh my!), as well as character classes, turn based combat, weapons with their own unique history and quite a lot more.

Well, it's here, in alpha demo phase, ready and waiting to greet your adventurers with painful and brutal deaths at the hands of the dungeons dwellers!

Despite being very much a work in progress, it stil pplays a good quest, and not even half the main features have been implimented yet. To find out more, go and check out the shiny brand spanking new Entombed game page and to get streight down, --- down doooown! to businesess here's the game's latest version for your downloading pleasure.

As it's stil in the lovely land of alpha testing, reports, feedback, comments, suggestions and just anything else you want to say about the game is deffinately welcome, so head over to the Official forum or if you prefer sign up to the discussion list on [email protected]

Now i better rush before someone asks me to wrestle a troll!

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2008-12-09 21:27:31

Hmmm. a little to late dark. I know of a few trolls who are looking for you. anyways, sounds good. I've gotta try out one of the listed games.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral