2016-02-09 02:47:32

So I'm rying to use that Subtitle reader Approan made a while back for me and a friend to watch a few movies and some Anime files we have with the needed .srt file and the videos converted to mp3.  However, when running the program, after I get sent to a terminal when creating the subtitled video, and press any key, it closes the entire thing and I don't notice anything made. I just see the wade machine close.  Opening the program back up and looking for anything new doesn't yield any new file to play the video with the subtitles read.  I know I can always just read the subtitles while watching if I have the files through notepad, but that's extremely clunky.

So anyone know what might be going on, or of any other software that works with reading subtitles?  On another note, is there just a program to read the .srt file with the time frames if I were to say, download a .srt file only and watch the subbed version of a show or movie on youtube?

2016-02-11 03:23:12

Does anyone know what the Wade Machine actually does with the file and .srt file?  The way the program is displaying picking a file when wanting to load a video, it seems it should be storing the videos somewhere after you do the create video file command.