2016-02-04 23:54:57

Ey there everione!!
searching on skype, i found 2 mysteriows accounts:
the first, is called yokotanku
and the second, yamizin.
maybe they belong to yukiu or other thing similar?

Cloud Gaming makes me part of this new generation.

2016-02-05 00:43:09

Hello,
I don't think that's the case. I don't know if the words are unique to the bokurano daiboukenn series, or if they might just be Japanese words that anyone with knowledge of the language can use. I wouldn't risk trying to add them.

2016-02-05 01:07:06

Hi.
Hmmm would be interesting if he snapped them up.
Sadly I am really not the type that will accept you if you add me to your account.
That is I don't know who you are so you need to email me or have conversed with me as a few found out.
Once or twice I have added one or 2 and rang them to see and they are like I just added you on my contact list.
You get killed and blocked.
In fact if you just happen to be something I have no idea what you are, you get blocked and reported as spam to ms because I can't be bothered with you.
I could change my rules to only friends but that doesn't happen often and if someone wants me well.
However I need to know you before you add me.
Saying if any of you guys decided to add me then fine I chatted with you guys I know you I may or may not chat with you via voice but I know you.
If you email me for something then we can start the ball roling.
I have had it once where I added someone to my skype/ messenger.
Immediately after I got accepted the conversation began immediately.
thing, hi.
Me hi.
immediately it came back I have just lost my man and am looking to meat.
ok, I can see a patton.
Want to meet somewhere?
By now I knew straight away that it must be a computer generated scam.
No conversation starts immediately and there is usually a 10 or so second pause before things go boof and I knew.
After that I never allow people in because its never at the right time and I can't be bothered with them mostly.
I am a text and email type because I can do it whereever I am in whatever state I am.

2016-02-06 08:27:00

Agreed with post 3. I've encountered the situation like this as well. At first time, they try to be human, but when the chat begins more further, the conversations begin to get worss.

2016-02-06 12:42:48

It's kinda hilarious when they try to talk you into looking at pictures, completely fail to notice the "I'm blind" part, then disappear after setting their photo. Presumably, the photo is not what they said it would be and is quite offensive.
(Hint: if the person trying to add you has a name that sounds like it belongs in an Austin Powers movie, it's probably a trollbot.)

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2016-02-06 15:20:06

Thanks K for hint, actually.