2008-11-07 10:54:01

Yes I know, it's two days early, ---- but firstly i'm away over the weekend, and secondly, the list is long and monstrous enough already!

Bg word target: game page and description.
BG 15 puzle: Game page and description.
BG yahtzee: Game page and description.
BG Hearts: edited entry info.
BG Uno: game page and description.
Blank block: game page and description.
Created new game genre category, ---- trivia games.
Win triv: Updated description and entry.
Alien adoption agency: game page and description.
The chronicals of arborell: Game page, description and links.
Boppit ultimate: Game page and description.
Mansion of malificence: Game page and description.
The Uk Audio network: Game page and description, which replaces the Jungle fever page sinse that game is now available to play online for free on the audio network along with many other trivia games. Also added a note about this to goalball one on one page, and updated it

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2008-11-07 16:27:39

WOW, amazing!
Great work again, Dark!

2008-11-07 16:43:48

to be honest, I just suffered severe insomnea this week, and sinse writing game entries is a lot less mentally challenging when i'm shattered than working on my thesis when I'm fairly shattered from being awake for goodness knows how long, things sort of snowballed a bit!

Things might slow down next week I'm afraid, but I'll try and get at least a bit done here and there.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2008-11-25 17:36:39

WOW! Nice dark! Anyways haven't been on here in a while; I'm writing from my school's pc. Haven't had much time, working on other projects for almost imediot release!

Regards,
Tristan
Trek Games, inc.

2008-11-26 02:10:42

Thanks. As you'll gather from the news, this updates business is sort of a weekly thing now, so hopefully the database is getting more sorted out now, with uptodate entries with links to reviews etc.

I'm also trying to include game pages for things like online rpg and stratogy games, Interactive fiction interpreters (and a couple of specail If games), and gamebooks, and I believe Cx2 is doing things with Mud clients and muds, so as to make the database as complete as possible.