2016-01-12 10:51:58

I kinda stopped trying to beat 25-1 at one point and switched to a backup to level up some more. Are there any craftable items I should aim for, and if so, what would be the quickest way to build them?

(Also, I went back because I lost my Megaton hammer after completing 24-4. Is that supposed to happen? This was a while ago, so if it's a bug that has since been patched, I probably missed it.)

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2016-01-12 14:22:13

The bonus shops are already translated here. Please wait for the next dictionary to apply.

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2016-01-14 05:01:14 (edited by Chris 2016-01-14 05:08:31)

Hi,

Please help me with 7-2 before I smash my Mac! I can't figure this out. It seems no matter which way I go, I can't get to the crystals because it keeps zapping back to height 90. What do I do? I can't find an obvious way to climb down. The teleporting crap is really annoying. I'd almost rather die.

edit

Never mind, I figured it out. There's a few wierd gaps you have to fall through. I'm talking like steping 2 steps to land on the exat spot. Hmm.

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.

2016-01-15 14:36:20

Hi yukionozawa. could we get more gold in the goldcoin collector?  for example. 100 instead of 50 ore unlimited?

2016-01-15 21:20:56

I don't think you'll need more, since they'll keep respawning over and over so you can collect for a whole day smile
50 is just the max number of gold coins you can get on a single map of those, even though the item maps, in which items keep respawning, can hold up to like 125 items.
Soon I'll be playing the hardest level, called Legend of or something like that, though I'm sure it'll take me a long time to beat it smile

2016-01-16 01:46:57

it is in fact called legend of aiin, lol

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2016-01-16 04:25:23

Hello
I have published a new guide for play japanese audiogames.
http://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.p … 51#p246651
best regards.

sorry my english, is not my native language.

2016-01-16 11:42:07

Hi there.
I found a really serious bug.
If I try to buy something in a shop, I get a message in Japanese asking me to enter a purchase number, but when I press enter, nothing happens, the game is frozen.
Can you please fix this?
Thanks.

2016-01-16 12:01:14

shift enter will work, try it! That's because you can buy thousands of this items either because you have too many coins or because you've cheated their number tongue

2016-01-16 15:43:24 (edited by derekedit 2016-01-16 15:48:29)

I have a question, and a bug report. First, the question.
Could I get an idea where the water cooler is for making the water master? It's the only thing I'm missing now.

Using the higher level needle launchers in some levels locks up the game. Not totally, though. You can still hear music and sounds playing, but you can't interact with the game at all, and the program's status will be set to not responding. This is in windows 10, if that makes any difference.

This next one is kind of a spoiler alert.
There were hints on here about a certain magical item that you get some other item from in order to hit the magical ball and make it an easy fight, unless I'm reading that wrong? I'm pretty sure the magical  item in question is the magical edge, since that's the only thing that hits the ball. And I'm pretty sure the other item it generates is a piece of magic. But even with the cheaty, buggy way I found to beat the ball and the inflated stats that followed, I don't do anywhere near 20% damage to it. The cheaty, buggy way involves using something in particular that stuns the ball. It rather locks it in place and you can hack away with the edge until it's dead. The result is that I jumped from level 260 or so to over 1400. I'm fairly certain it's not supposed to work like that.

2016-01-16 17:56:28

it's not, the way I refer to is not actually cheaty at all, in fact I'm pretty sure the game was designed with it
I am rather curious what you ended up doing though, lol

2016-01-16 23:22:45

Can you stun it with lime balls or red paint balls?

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2016-01-17 01:09:58

You don't use a ball. It's a weapon. One that stuns. Well I guess the paint ball gun would be a weapon, but balls don't factor into what you use.

2016-01-17 03:49:39 (edited by Shadowcat 2016-01-17 04:00:20)

oh wait I just figured it out... that is definitely a bug... and it's been reported

2016-01-17 04:28:13

Hello. What to do in stage 20.1?

kind regards and have a nice day,
marro

2016-01-17 12:12:21

Hi,

How do I beat 11-3? I get to a point where a bunch of bombs fall and I die. help!

2016-01-17 12:16:29

turn the compact sonar on

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2016-01-17 13:01:33

What does that even do? I never bought it.

2016-01-17 13:43:32

It beeps whe n you can climb using your hook.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2016-01-17 14:21:02

Hello,

I'm stuck on 12-4. First of all, I had no idea what I was doing in the first 3 stages. The only thing I did was jumped these weird sounding fire things and grabbbed items. Now I don't know what to do about this burner thing.

2016-01-17 14:55:13

So then, the magic ball. If I fight it normally, even with elevated stats from fighting it as described earlier, I get my ass kicked. I get how to avoid the zap thing, but how about the dark projectile? You can't block it, you can't jump it, you can't avoid it. Do you really need over 3000000 hp to fight it? Sounds a bit ridiculous. This means that even at level 1400 I'm still not ready to fight the ball yet. All this, and I don't really think the ball is all that useful in most cases.

2016-01-17 15:37:45

You need to figure out the burner's pattern. I recommend lots of speed drinks. Also, when its health gets low, it'll get even faster.

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2016-01-17 19:13:32

edit, the dark bullet is something that you have to either run away really really fast from, or drop something in it's way
I'm not sure if it's supposed to be countered by the second one, but I know it works
and you would be very very surprised how awesome the thing is if you can figure out the right command... shadow mode, anyone? big_smile

2016-01-18 05:20:41

So the water cooler. Any ideas?

2016-01-18 12:45:50

UFO catcher. big_smile

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com