2016-01-14 22:19:23

Hi. I have an iPhone with lots of photos on. Does anyone have a recomendation of an app to be able to label these photos? So I know wich photo is what? I have taptapsee to recog'nice them but cannot label them. Thank you.

I live to crochet!

2016-01-14 22:23:25

Whoa!  I'd love to be able to even so much as shoot a good photo.  someone should create a page with tips on being blind and shooting photos with a smartphone.  Do they actually turn out alright?  Or are these photos taken by other individuals?  If so, my apologies.; just a misunderstanding.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2016-01-14 22:34:26

My photoes are decent. I use an app named selfiex for selfies and if you want to photo something else just learn how to aim.

I live to crochet!

2016-01-14 23:06:57

lol That'll be fun.  I sincerely hope my above post didn't come across as sarcastic since I didn't intend for it to.  I am genuinely curious, and I've heard various blind individuals claim success on that front.  I remember awhile back I was on skype with my smartphone and aiming felt weird, since I felt like I was aiming the thing sideways at my face or something to get the best view.  Oh well...  I'll figure out a way to practice eventually.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2016-01-15 00:36:09

Just curious, would you like, literally fly away? because that would be pretty  cool...
tongue

2016-01-15 15:28:33 (edited by sabrina 2016-01-15 15:37:40)

Lol. I take fliht, screaming catch me if you can!

I live to crochet!