2016-01-12 04:54:10

Listening to my cousin play fifa 16, So I thought I would ask you guys if fifa 16 or any of the fifa games are playable. I can play madden, NHL, and NBA, So I'm hoping I can play this.

2016-01-13 11:21:28

I tried a fifa game before, I didn't find it to playable, I think it was year 13 or 14, fifa street is very playable its out for the ps2 and ps3 very fun game

can i get a peace double harmony burger? no chaos

2016-01-13 11:23:03

curious on how nhl is playable for u, ive tried it before and couldn't really do to much with it, madden yes I play and im pretty good, nba 2k is some what playable but the commentators do focus on the play by play so u can really get lost at times, so for that reason I prefer live15 which I have, how about u

2016-01-13 13:06:13

@smoothgunner I've tried madden 07 on the ps2 but I can't get the hang of it.
everytime when I want to defend or kick, there is a menu and I can't score any goal. so can you tell me how playable is the madden games for you? how do you defend yourself from the opponent's goal, attacking and to score a goal, changing formations ETC?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2016-01-13 18:26:15

you basically have to know what play you are picking, the menus that pop up are plays to pick for offense and defense, I might make a quick walk through one day on how to get through a game successfully without having vision.....and yes I have beatin fully sited players tons of times

2016-01-13 18:42:20

I'm interested with the quick walkthrough and such.
what madden games did you have?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,

2016-01-13 20:18:26

For nhl, I can see good enough to know where to shoot. Passing to other players is the only problem I have.

2016-01-13 20:22:11

I'd be curious as well, would love to mess with a madden game.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2016-01-14 06:47:35

currently I have madden15, but once you learn how to play one, you can pretty much play them all......the older versions of madden are a bit easier.....ill work on a walk through some time this week, give me a couple days

2016-01-14 06:50:39

Also smoothgunner can you put up your walkthroughs of game of thrones and the other ones? They're down.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2016-01-14 07:15:12

ok I'll wait for your walkthrough of the madden games.

2016-01-14 08:13:24

smoothgunner wrote:

currently I have madden15, but once you learn how to play one, you can pretty much play them all......the older versions of madden are a bit easier.....ill work on a walk through some time this week, give me a couple days

Madden 06 is the easiest for me,
But I can still play madden 15. Do you have madden 15 for xbox one?

2016-01-14 08:19:38

I would love to hear a walkthrough of Madden as well. I got Madden for ps2 long time ago, but returned the game because I had no idea on how to play it.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen