2015-12-09 13:31:41

Hi.
I'm trying to beat the gray lady.
I've listened to the audio tutorials many times, but I can't manage to defeat her.
Could you tell in plain text about how I shall do?
I'm jumping and jumping, and manage to jump over her, but when I shoot Arrows I Always miss.
/Kristoffer

2015-12-09 13:52:31

Hello.
You miss because you jump before the arrow hits her. in The Gate, you shouldn't change direction or jump before your arrow hits the enemy.
It happen's for me. I shot an arrrow then quickly jump back but the arrow doesn't hit to the enemy.
so keep your self away from her and shoot it many times. but don't jump before your arrows hit her.

All the best,
Adel, Akbari.

2015-12-09 14:35:48

Hi.
Ok, shall I hear her from the right side Always when I try to shoot then?
Does this matter at all?
I'll try this, I really want to manage this and see what the next levels are.
/Kristoffer

2015-12-09 16:53:58

Hello,
It doesn't matter which side she is on, but your bow has a minimum and maximum range thaat you need to figure out. You can actually overshoot her position and miss, so there's a bit of balancing to do, a lot of retreating and then firing, but it's learning where to fire that can be a bit tricky. Oncew you figure it out though it's really quite easy and you can master the bow.

2015-12-09 17:59:18

Be careful though if you're too far from her, cause she can always teleport and send you to hell anytime. i hate when she does that, so unless you prepare to fire, jump all the time, jump anywhere, just don't keep still. you can launch the maximum of 2 shots on her before having to dart away like crazy, and in fact, if you get the second arrow on her after the first, her health drops quite fast. I managed to get her down after only one ghost she summonned. Once you get hang of it, she'll not be your nightmare anymore.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2015-12-14 17:12:47

Hi.
I've tried Everything you say I shall try with the gray lady now.
Nothing seems to work. I'm thinking about giving up.
When I jump away I come away, I try to shoot, it just misses. If I stay and wait for her she kills me.

2015-12-14 18:13:38

Hi.
After talking to one of my friend, it seems that the solutionis that I don't turn around to face the lady.
How do you turn around?
If I press the left Arrow to turn around, and then shoot I'll get killed.

2015-12-15 00:25:04

That's how you do it unfortunately. It wouldhave been more helpful if Aaron had actually included a keystroke to turn without actually taking a step towards her. I can beat her nearly every time now but I still say that fight is borderline unfair for a first boss simply because there's no room at all for even a slight error. If she didn't kill you instantly it would be more fair but as it is...

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2015-12-15 09:57:12

you can press the opposit direction key once to turn though, and in fact, you have to be quick to shoot her. slow action leads to death, for the lady that is. practice a bit, then when you face morgana, you'll have easier time

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2015-12-20 10:39:58

I'm in the process of making a complete audio play through with spoilers and everything. Now that I have a mixer and a Blue Yetty Pro Microphone.

Sincerely:
John Follis
Check out my YouTube Channel.

2015-12-22 03:40:17

Hi
here's an absolute solution.
Since I played with her for about 5 minutes before killing her, I perfectly know about her. Even I played with her for quite some time, I survived. And I'm a bow master! Lol lol lol!
Anyway, here goes,
Start the gray lady level. You are standing at the first square and she will come from the right. At this point you need to reload your arrows quickly. Your bow can hold 5 arrows.
Next, jump over her and pass her. Get some distance from her, face her by pressing left arrow, and shoot her as fast as you can. When she come closer to you, shoot the last arrow, and jump. You can't shoot arrows while moving, but you can jump while your arrow is flying, I mean, just jump, not move. While you are in the air, She can't kill you even the distance is 0.0000000000. Repeat this and you will beat her. Get some distance from her, face her, shoot one arrow, shoot another arrow then jump while it is flying, jump again and pass over her. She should die in 12 arrow shots.