2015-12-21 12:54:01

<html>
<head>
</head>
<body>
<h1>introduction</h1>
yo. I've seen the new releases room, some guy called quise or something like that, a spambot in my opinion is sticking junk posts all over the new releases. Well we most of the times go there to find new nice games and stuff. But, I was damned surprised when I saw this, especially cause there barely is a modd over here. I would like to chat with say dark, frendly, before that guy gets on something.
hope the html damned thing works he. It's all I gotta say, hope cards get involved in the business.
</body>
</html>

no matter what you do, alwais, ghosts will be there. Demonic spirits waiting for you. Charlie Charlie are you here? suddenly, charlie appears with a knife. He killed me! charlie charlie are you here? tell me if it's yes. Are you gonna persew me or you're leaving me in peaze? oh my gosh charlie is indeed here! he's about to kill me!
:D

2015-12-21 14:25:23

Hello,
the html won't work, this forum doesn't support it.

2015-12-21 16:32:23

hi,
for one thing, you sound a bit like spam yourself. sorry if this is not the case and some out of context words are there because of your reduced level of acquaintance with English language.

on another note, mods aren't there for sponsoring spam themselves I believe and posting such a thread may not make the spam deletion process any faster.
the rooms are visible to the public, so a guest would also be able to notice the spam
just like you.

regards

He picked up the wrench and broke the guy’s wrist with it, one, and then the other wrist, two, and turned back and did the same to the guy who had held the hammer, three, four. The two men were somebody’s weapons, consciously deployed, and no soldier left an enemy’s abandoned ordnance on the field in working order.

2015-12-21 17:31:59

Ahoy
The topics That you are talking about are quite recognizable as spam, however mods really aren't around  24/7 / round the clock, so give them time to get to it.
Most mods as soon as they see spam posts/ topics,do get rid of them,but creating topics like these doesn't help any either. Quite pointless even creating or replying to such a thread, but eh looks like I'm doing it myself...
tongue
As to your html, html as aaron wrote doesn't work on this forum, you could always try bb code, similar to html although obviously it uses different tags
Sid, the OP is not a spam bot,if that is what you were wondering.

grryf

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2015-12-21 18:55:54

Well, I think dark went on a vacation, I haven't seen him arround in a couple of weaks.

--------------------
All of my socials and content platforms can be found on my website (not ready yet).

2015-12-22 11:02:37

and, either way, this topic shouldn't belong here.