2015-12-15 17:02:45

I found this new browser game, Heroes of the Clan. You take control of a clan, and more specificly, heroes who champion your clan. You can go on expeditions to kill monsters, or to collect ingredients to put on armor and weapons for extra stats. You can fight over different locations in the battleground for tactical advantages, and go to war with the opposing faction. There are two factions, Namur and Andor, which multiple clans are grouped into. You can collecq resources, build up villages, increase your crafting skill and craft your own armor or weapons. By going to war and successfully sieging the enemy city, you gain superior equipment. The unique part however is the heroes. With them you can skirmish, one on one fight, and fight in the arena. It is unique from other games I've played, since you can set the heroes skill use levels, level up the heroes for bonuses to their skills, and pick the class of each of your heroes. This lets you endlessly refine and pick your own strategy. Over all, a great game. Not many people on it, but with some work I think we could put together a great community and battle it out. Join me
http://www.heroesoftheclan.com

2015-12-15 19:10:31

Sounds interesting.

“Can we be casual in the work of God — casual when the house is on fire, and people are in danger of being burned?” — Duncan Campbell
“There are four things that we ought to do with the Word of God – admit it as the Word of God, commit it to our hearts and minds, submit to it, and transmit it to the world.” — William Wilberforce

2015-12-16 06:41:06

Hmm, does this game get actively developed? I like the concept, but the features page doesn't exist and forum has nothing in it. There is no wiki.

2015-12-16 06:52:32

Well, screw this game. The activation email isn't being sent to my GMail account.

2015-12-16 14:03:53

No activation mail for me either.
silly game. I actually wonder sinse Orin mentions having trouble as well if their system is defective, but sinse their registration page doesn't list anything to do if you don't recieve the activation mail other than check the junk or spam folder (which I don't have), I've not got a lot of options here sinse I'd rather not use my private e-mail address for playing online games.

Might I suggest that if someone is already playing they go and tell the game admins about this problem.

The address as always is my public one which most people will know, Dark at x g a m ddott org.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2015-12-17 20:21:28

Well, guess I won't be checking this out then, plus it's strictly browser-based. Oh well.