2015-06-15 21:28:16

OK for people!
I'v just uploaded a K-pop pack on Oriol server.

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2015-06-16 15:48:40

Hay sLJ, I just; well last night; got your files and will take a look at them and fix what I can before asking for songs and such.
Also, o1 is not needed as a1 is the sound for pressing nothing.
Will fix all timings in the bpm file then upload to orial's server unless you'd like to take a look at it first.
I'll also send you the corrected files for your keeping.

2015-06-16 22:56:47

Hi all! After a long wait in trying to use my other mmcomputer that doesn't work, i decided to just log in to dropbox on this one. and here is the pack. I don't know why, but i couldn't upload it to the server, or i don't think it did,even though it said that it did.
Anyway, here is the link.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/do30m8ct9x7kp … .pack?dl=0
Hope you enjoy.

2015-06-17 08:14:18

ThreeBlackNoises: Thank you a lot. It would be nice if you'll send me the fixed files and then I can take a look at it and upload the stuff to the server. I wish you the best of luck.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2015-06-19 11:11:44

Hay SLJ, it's me, threeblacknoises!
I tried to send you an e-mail, but thunderbird is acting really strange, as I can't seem to change my SMTP server address for sending messages.
In that regard, I'm sending you a PM here on audiogames.net with the text of said e-mail that includes a dropbox link to the finished files as well as a pack file for your use.

2015-06-19 20:02:24

Wow. Thank you so, soooooooo much. I'll take a look at this as soon as I have the time.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2015-07-22 11:05:42

OK!
I'v uploaded a Trance pack to the Oriol's site. But, if You would like to enjoy It now, here is the link:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6025904/Trance.pack

2015-08-31 02:33:17

Well guys, it's that time again. Time to report broken soundpacks, that is.

I can't seem to download either the Bopit Bounce or Nintendo Famicom packs, which is a shame, they both sound good.

Also, the WWE pack downloads, but does not allow me to buy it for some reason.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2015-09-03 11:16:29

I just uploaded a new sound pack, Rhythm Tengoku!
It's the vary first Rhythm Heaven game, only released in Japan.
This pack brings you the original GBA sounds and music from said game, taken from my own imported copy of the game, running on my vary own; slightly beet up; Gameboy advance.

2015-09-03 17:04:28

Hello.
Gosh, I played through the first face the music pack.
Well, it took me about 1 hour to finish that, but I gained a good amound of beatcoins for this.
oh god! while I typed this, it came to mind that there were 8 more of these.
Urg, have to see when I get to part 2 and the others.
Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2015-09-03 22:11:36

I haven't even touched the Face the Music packs yet. Too daunting. I think the most recent one I played was Shopping Center.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2015-09-04 02:33:14

Personally, I'd advise you against the face the music packs.
They're incredibly long (60+ levels), and "unsyncronized" doesn't quite seem to cover it.
I'd really like these if the sounds were actually on beat, but they're so far off its not even funny (its more a matter of your ability to guess when to press the key than listening to the music).

2015-09-04 02:57:30

I just wanted to note that the following packs fail to download:
pack double dragon 1
nentendo famecomp collection
bopit bounce
The packs appear in the list to download, but upon selection are not created.
Also @Oriol:
Is there any chance you could put a wait statement in the downloader loop? Its kind of painful to have it pegging a full processor thread while downloading large files on my laptop.

2015-09-04 03:59:03

Ah, I wondered why the hell the Face the Music packs took so long to download. That would explain it.

2015-09-04 10:55:35

I haven't tried those face the music ones. But I did try the world music one, which has like 61 levels. As a result, I got nearly a million beatcoins. Unfortunately those are a bit off beat too, they mostly start fine but because the levels are so incredibly long at the end most of them go off. I don't know who made this pack, maybe it was mentioned in this thread earlier but I couldn't find it. There's a lot of really fun tracks in there. I wish we had the musicWorld1 action sounds in there though, these are just downright annoying. Somehow I did manage to play through the whole thing in probably more than an hour.
Maybe I ought to try face the music as well.

2015-09-04 19:57:34

@turtlepower:
Its not the processor use that makes your download slow - that'd be something more along the lines of bandwidth or an internal bgt issue.
The problem with having the processor going full tilt is heat, power and potential system destabilizing (if you only have one or two threads available).
As a general rule, the less processing time you use the better, and the download loop (presumably because its constantly checking to receive new data instead of pausing to let the buffer fill a bit) uses a lot.

2015-11-22 11:55:55

Hi!
I've uploaded a new Soundpack to the Oriol's server, called Arabic pop.

2015-11-25 07:07:47 (edited by HummingBirdGuy 2015-11-25 07:09:17)

Hello, and also don't forget to take a look to my Android Pack; if I haven't posted it in the right topic before is because I didn't know that this is the page to add or post soundpacks. By the by, does anyone know if is it possible to remove or update a soundpack? I'd like to do so. Thanks and regards!

2015-12-06 19:33:46

I've sent Orial updated versions of my rhythm Heaven fever packs, but he hasn't removed the old ones so the new ones can be added.
Speaking of updates, my Elite Beat Agents pack is almost ready.
Just some timing and it's ready to go.
My Disney one is also complete, but its missing sounds.
I'm releasing the EBA pack in two flavors.
Elite Beat Agents, and Elite Beat Agents Original Artists.
This way, If you still want to experience the pack, and don't want to hear cover versions, you can do that.
Later!

2015-12-07 21:03:09

Hi.
I am actualy considering creating a metal pack, but havent even started yet on that project.
If someone would be willing to help me that would be nice.
Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2015-12-08 17:30:53

Hi people!
Today a new pack has been uploaded to the Oriol's server named Latin.
There is music not only from Latin America, but also from Spain and portugal. Something from every genre, which I love from this music, or specially some great songs to dance.

2015-12-11 02:17:58

Okay all.
My Disney redux pack just got uploaded.
Look for it soon.
Later!

2015-12-18 13:00:44

OK people!
There was one mistakes and bugs of Latin pack.
I've uploaded It to Oriol's site, but also, here is the link:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6025904/Latin.pack

Thank You!

2016-01-02 19:00:15

Hi!
I've posted to Oriol's server pack named Tongue drum.
There is used a tongue drum, one musical instrument.

2016-01-10 20:22:48 (edited by Naruto 2016-01-10 20:24:07)

hello all. i made a pack called hopsin. i posted it, but it doesn't seem to be in the list.
check it out and tell me what you think.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/274 … opsin.pack

Blindness isn't a disability, but a diffrent way of seeing things