2015-11-23 14:06:01

Ah, glad to see someone got the point of my little tip about relationships, sinse it's well known that relationships with vampires can often end in heart ache.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2015-11-23 16:39:35

And Dark wins the Internet for the morning, though: re: 22 I think, my vision of the Fair Folk is more the progenitor of Tolkien elves than the Wee Free Men, and they make vampires look like your pre-school teacher when annoyed.  Dating them tends to end badly for humans.

2015-11-23 17:50:06

@violinist, fairies are not the same as the fay, or elves for that matter, even Tolkien himself disliked the term "faery"and regretted using it in the Hobbit.

Your Erl king type of fay are not the same as your tinkerbell style fairies, and indeed anyone who wants any kind of relationship with that group needs to be specific on differences, for example, as one tip, if your significant other is one of any sort of air folk, never offer to iron their clothes sinse misunderstandings tend to be fatal, also, as Shakespear reminds us, never make any reference to "making an ass of yourself"

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2015-11-23 18:10:26 (edited by BryanP 2015-11-24 17:27:30)

I might date a Middle-Earth Elf but not one of the elves as posited in Cristopher Paolini's Inheritance Cycle. For one thing I eat meat. LOL. But they all seem extremely uptight and easily offended. That would get quite wearing.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2015-11-26 07:24:45

people from poor regions of the world often seem to be accustom to any disabled person not being able to provide for themselves, and needing lots of charitable assistance. For this reason, I'd suggest not actively seeking a partner in some of the poorer regions of the world. Having said that, many of the people in the west who are originally from a poorer region don't exhibit this tendancy. Therefore, the only useful racial discrimination you could do would be to limit yourself to those who are comfortable in the west, although that isn't even technically a racial discrimination.

2015-11-26 07:39:50

Grate feedback guys and for anyone who thought I was being mean I wasn't. Thanks for the feedback guys.

Bitcoin Address:
1MeNca7h6m8du4TV3psN4m4X666p6Y36u5m

2015-11-26 07:49:24

Nocturnus wrote:

So did I, and I found that I got along with white girls more than Mexican ones.  The white ones at least treated me like a human.

How have mexican girls treated you?

2015-11-26 07:51:11

hhurstseth405, how old are you, and where are you finding your romantic interests?

2015-11-26 10:40:48

However if you Need things like racial differences or so, than you should travel back in time to the thirtys or furtys in Germany. This is realy nothing that belongs here or somewhere else.

2015-11-26 20:31:58

@Wanderer, firstly, as has I think been said, high school is not a good place to look for relationships anyway for most people, try when you get to  university if your going, or with friends of an older age who share your interests and you will notice a lot of differences  with whatever race, people are much nicer, more accepting and your more likely to find people matching your interlect and interests.

I'll also say don't rule any group out. I had reservations of ending up with a blind person for precisely the reasons you have said, and yet here I am now, madly in love with one.
Admitedly, my lady says exactly the same thing herself, and has equal issues with the attitudes that certain blind people and institutions have as well, however everything with her is so right it is positively frightening! and though neither of us were particularly looking for the other person, things between  us just happened!

2015-11-26 23:11:44

Mexicans?  From the young to the old, they've all been screwy in some regard or another, the young ones going as far as saying they'd never have sex with a blind guy, the older ones showing pity and feeling sorry and whatnot on any and every occasion that presented itself, and that was only the politer crowd.  IN a way, it saddens me to say such things because, well, I'm Mexican.  Hahaha!

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2015-11-27 00:10:42

Lol Nocturnus, well according to the rules of prejudice, your now the only one allowed to say bad things about Mexicans, if you don't believe me check out This song all about prejudice and one of the most hurtful prejudicial and wrong words which has been used to oppress, injure, and castigate one group of people over the centuries.

2015-11-27 08:48:02

lol Funnily enough, I'm the one Mexi who doesn't get offended by all the stereotypes.  I make fun of them, too!  Don't get me wrong, some of the funnier ones that just make absolutely no friggin sense I try to educate against, but I do the same thing with being blind, honestly.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2015-11-28 04:11:02

The asians are the best, they are smart. They can fix your technology if you just give them some rice to get their brains working!

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!