2015-11-25 00:56:43

I'm recording me playing yugioh forbidden memories for playstation. I don't have a lot of sight but I know most of the cards just by looking at the pictures. I'm using cheats to get all cards, because with out it the game could go on for hours. I'll either have it up tonight or tomorrow morning.

2015-11-25 04:41:18

Now that's one game I wish I could play. I used to have it for ps1. Shame there isn't a way to read the cards.

Silly Gohan, animals don't eat people. People eat animals.

2015-11-25 04:51:13

yeah, I can't wait to play that card game sneak is working on, it sounds like it'll be really cool.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2015-11-25 07:39:03

sneak is working on a card game? hmmm interesting

and just to let you guys know there is a yuigioh card game mud out there that is assessable I use to play it all the time

can i get a peace double harmony burger? no chaos

2015-11-25 17:52:45

If you're talking about the mud I'm not really counting that. Forbidden memories had a story, fusing, and the need to play against people with different stratigies to get different cards. For example, usually if you wanted to get a magic/trap card you'd have to get S tech I think it was called, which meant making the aponent run out of cards before you did.

Silly Gohan, animals don't eat people. People eat animals.

2015-11-26 02:00:02

If sneak is working on a card game, then I'll be waiting for its release. There aren't any audio games based on strategic card games (unless triple triad qualifies, which I don't think it does).

“Can we be casual in the work of God — casual when the house is on fire, and people are in danger of being burned?” — Duncan Campbell
“There are four things that we ought to do with the Word of God – admit it as the Word of God, commit it to our hearts and minds, submit to it, and transmit it to the world.” — William Wilberforce

2015-11-26 05:50:56 (edited by JimmyDub 2015-11-26 05:53:46)

death:
Usually s tech could take anywhere from 15 to 20 minutes.

2015-11-26 05:52:15

I'll have some recordings up soon. I think i'll start the game now.

2015-11-26 05:54:46 (edited by JimmyDub 2015-11-26 05:55:09)

Should I do commentary, or should I just record the game?

2015-11-26 09:08:16

Commentary would be awesome. Then it might be possible to figure out if us who are totally blind can play the game by using the cheats or not. It would also be great to know if you are using your sight all the time, or if you also use the sounds for something. I look forward to hear more about how you play the game.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2015-11-27 03:40:57

I use my sight just to see what the cards are. That's it. I have too many people here to do commentary right now, so I'm hoping to get started early tomorrow morning. Thanks giving is always crazy at my house. And with all cards, you can just sourt it by strength and put all the strong cards in your deck and play the game without looking. I just use magic and trap cards for one turn KO's. They're not really needed.

2015-11-27 04:08:43

I just finished the first duel of the game and I am uploading it to dropbox now. This won't have commentary because of how loud everybody is. Hopefully it will be more quiet tomorrow. Thanks for waiting. All files after this will have commentary.

2015-11-30 03:43:30

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vncy5mh5gyr9t … l.wav?dl=0
Having some sound problems with my emulator.

2015-12-02 22:41:54

The main issues we face with this game is that some opponents will do some light stuff.  But as you get up in the game it does get a little harder to read the cards. As a result for a blind person you end up attacking yourself a lot.  My friend had to have a sighted person help him play the game.  Heck I couldn't get past second seto  Kaiapa.  Not saying it's too hard to play but, you do end up attacking yourself a lot.