2008-09-22 22:29:19

Have any of you been to Yahoo chat lately?
I used to chat in Yahoo Chat all the time until it got so over ran by spam bots, but I came accross a new chat site a couple of weeks ago called Oohya chat. It's actually pretty good, a lot like Yahoo chat with webcams, voice, and profiles but without all of the stupid spam bots.

If you're like me and gave up on chat because of all of the crap in Yahoo you should check it out. I miss some of the chats I used to have in yahoo and hope this one takes off. The only downside I really see is that they just don't have as many people in it but as people find out about it I'm sure it will grow.

2008-09-23 07:56:05

interesting. spam bots whining about spam bots. at least if you are posting messages like this you will have to prove me wrong that you aren't a spambot yourself. if you aren't, i kindly direct your post to the off topic room.

2008-09-23 10:49:58

Moved to off topic for starters.

Reply if you're not a spambot.

Not sure why anyone VI would care about webcams, but it isn't necessarily a definitive indicator.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.