2015-11-23 18:50:34

this is the previous version of the name change requests topic.
due to some acrimonious posts, this topic is being retired, and a fresh one is being posted instead, though this topic is being kept around as an archive of who wanted which name changes.
So, if you want your name changed, please use The name changes v2 topic which is here rather than this one.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2015-11-24 13:57:44

Thy wish is my command oh Figment.

The deed is done!

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2015-11-24 18:34:09 (edited by Figment 2015-11-24 18:35:43)

Thank you oh great one!

kneels and puts forehead on floor with arms outstretched, then throws up as he leaves

Thumbs up

2015-11-25 02:49:15

Can you please change my name from audiogames.net fan to Lucas1853? I created my username 3 years ago, I can't even remember why I didn't use something relating to my real name especially since it's in my signature.

Thumbs up

2015-11-25 10:05:02

@Lucas1853: it is done.

Your forum ID does not have to be related to your real name, of course.

Just myself, as usual.

2015-11-25 16:23:06

True, your forum ID doesn't have to be related to your real name, but after what happened in the UK a few years ago, I think it's safer.

It didn't happen in a forum, but it did happen where peeps interact with each other. This guy and a kid were playing Call of Duty online, the kid beat the guy and started taunting and insulting him. The guy got mad, then using information the kid had revealed about himself figured out where he lived in real life, when over to his house and assaulted him. The kid's mother heard the uproar and came to her son's defense.

I don't think anyone here is that crazy, but then, you never know who's watching.

Currently online: 62 guests, 5 registered users

You have no idea who those guests are.

Thumbs up

2015-11-26 21:41:59

Hi. Could you also please change my name from samtupy1 to "Sam_Tupy"?

I am a web designer, and a game developer. If you wish see me at http://www.samtupy.com

2015-11-27 04:51:12

hi. it's nice because usually on many games I'm using Percy Jacson as my chars. so could you please change my name from aswar.potter to PercyJacson?

I'm sorry for my english. Because it isn't my native language

Thumbs up

2015-12-06 12:41:12

Sam_Tupy and PercyJacson: IDs changed.

Sam, your real name is lowercased. You may correct that yourself if you like.

Just myself, as usual.

2015-12-07 22:36:42

Hi all,
I've updated the forum and hopefully, the bug has disappeared!
Best,
Sander

2015-12-08 12:03:14

Thanks Sander.

Hurrah! I toast your victory over the foul bug infestation!

2015-12-16 23:00:45

hello, can you change my id also? , in most online game, i'm known as JasonBlaze , so: Ronal to JasonBlaze  big_smile

Thumbs up

2015-12-17 23:58:53

Jasonblaze, the dirty and dispicable deed is doneand dealt with!.

2015-12-18 09:58:38

wuahahaha, thanks Dark!  tongue

Thumbs up

2015-12-18 15:53:33

anyway thanks. for fixing that bug, and changing my name. smile

I'm sorry for my english. Because it isn't my native language

Thumbs up 0

2015-12-26 15:04:46

Hello! Why not to change mine to Riad? I know people know me by my real name on PR so it'd be a not bad idea to make it so! Just I'll keep my signature, with my crappy website that I dropped, so that people can know me big_smile

Thumbs up

2016-01-08 19:28:35

Remember, if you want a name change please also include your current name, not just "I want my name changed to fairy angel twinklekiss" so that people can always check this topic and see your previous name and what it has now been changed to.

2016-01-08 21:44:03

If so, then I'm sorry for not respecting that rule big_smile
OK, back to my point: do you mind changing my nickname from Roro to Riad, with a capital R?
Thanks!

Thumbs up

2016-01-09 01:07:17

@Riad: precocious, aren't you?

Done. smile

Just myself, as usual.

2016-01-09 10:59:19

heh, thanks a lot smile

Thumbs up

2016-01-10 11:08:26

Can my name be changed from ultrocity_audio to masonian? If that's taken, then masonian99. Thanks.

I've been going by Bryn, which is now reflected in my profile. Please do your best to respect this :) Mess ups are totally OK though, I don't mind and totally understand!
Follow on twitter! @ItsBrynify
Thanks, enjoy, thumbs up, share, like, hate, exist, do what ya do,
my website: brynify.me

2016-01-10 11:33:49

Yes, your name can indeed be changed. Here is a demonstration of how your name can be changed, now, did you want something? big_smile.

2016-01-10 11:36:33

Thanks. big_smile

I've been going by Bryn, which is now reflected in my profile. Please do your best to respect this :) Mess ups are totally OK though, I don't mind and totally understand!
Follow on twitter! @ItsBrynify
Thanks, enjoy, thumbs up, share, like, hate, exist, do what ya do,
my website: brynify.me

2016-01-11 09:39:35

Would love a name change from Thetruegamer to LordLundin.
Thanks.

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube
Leave a thumbs up if you like what I write.

Thumbs up

2016-01-11 09:46:37

Yes Melord! is that to melord's liking? and would Melord care to have the roast peasant today or the commoner sandwich for his lunchen?
If melord would inform me, ----- the little buggers are so hard to catch! big_smile.