2015-11-20 13:43:41

Well yes, as we've not had much news for a while it's time for one of these big fat mondo roundups with the dreadfully mixed up titles of doom!
Then again, we've had lots of things of doom lately, indeed of doom is sort of our usual state for talking about things, so this time it's a mixed up title of fluffiness! yess fluffiness!

why fluffiness? why not, now prepare to be deluged in a fluffy wave of fluffosity as we begin the news of fluff!

First off, to contrast with the wave of fluffitude is a new side scroller from Vgstorm, released just over the halloween period. Called The Gate it involves an ongoing quest with many different sorts of monsters and other nasties, ghosties and ghoulies and long leggedy beasties, and likely lots of other things ending in ies!

Unfortunately one ee related thingy which it doesn't like is Windows Xp, so you'll need a newer version to play. However if you've got one, feel free to grab the demo from  The Gstorm website and Disgust the game here on new releases. Oh, and yes I did mean disgust!  this is a disgusting forum after all.

Then, we have something duck related for the younger gamers.
7-128,famous for games like The inspector cindy series and of course the great top 25 list of websites, have come out with something truly horrific!
Here comes the duck! yes a duck! tremble in terror!
Actually, the game is possibly the first audiogame aimed at pre school age children, with various animals who appear and make their required noises at the push of a key, but are all chased away by the duck (I told you it was scary).

The game can be played in English, Spanish, French or Chinese, and costs just 5 usd. if any orphanages wish to have a free copy to help blind children  become familiar with computers, the folks at 7-128 would be glad to help.
Just visit www.7-128.com for more information.

Lastly,the folks over at audio it have now branched out into a new genre.
As well as their interactive adventure games like Inquisitor and their racing titles such as Audio rally racing, they've now branched into the action genre in a big way.
Space encounter is a new action space shooter game in which you  take on many different aliens from all over the galaxy, in many different battle fronts. Choose your ship, arm your weapons and blast away, dodging enemy fire and hopefully surviving long enough to ascend the ranks of the space command.
Now available for Pc or Mac in English or italian, the game costs 19 euroes (roughly 15 English pounds or 22 dollars).
While there is no demo as yet, an audio teaser, instructions and a demonstration of gameplay can be found On the Audio It site

An Ios version will follow soon.

Additionally, anyone who wants to support the company and development of more audiogames can choose to buy one of several medals at an increased cost. Purchicing the Medals will let the player name ships and campaigns and have their names in the credits for the next version of the game.

Whether or not someone chooses to pay for the medals though is optional however.

Happy blasting.

Well that's it for the news of fluffiness today!
Note that there are other new games kicking around, so it's recommended people who want to keep uptodate with what is going on check our new releases forum.

In the mean time, have fun! that is an order, that is not optional, you will have fun or else!

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2015-11-20 14:17:56

Well, for me biggest news is BK 3's translation in works. So sad it's not on the important news with an info about donating to this fantastic project over these... smaller... things for me, atleast.

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2015-11-20 17:31:00

Hello,
I think Dark might have just got back to gaming and things so it's possible he's missed it. I can do a news article on this, but I might wait for a little bit until some more of the typos are fixed, as I think it's very good news especially for those people who won't want to muck about with getting japanese working, especially on older systems.

2015-11-20 21:33:54

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!  I love the title of this thread!

2015-11-21 08:41:26

Aaron said it, I didn't actually know this was going on at all, and as someone who doesn't! want to mess around with all that complicated translation malarchy, I definitely approve, although bare in mind there are other developers than just the Japanese ones out there and other people with game preferences, eg, 7-128's game for pre school children, and they do need news.

I'll also say I would appreciate it if the various people with news posting priviliges would! write more news on the front of site.

As I've said before there is only one of me and there are definitely! now more games coming out than I can try myself even when games do! have my full attemtion, let alone now.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2015-11-21 17:05:38

@Dark, it was just my attention and that's it. smile
Ofcourse, mentioning all of the news is good but as you said, it will be great if others with the privileges can post more news regarding other things. smile

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759