2015-11-17 13:41:38

I've been wanting to toy around with developing aps for IOS, and so I did a bit of research. If I understand the info that I gathered, it is no longer possible to develop aps for IOS in windows. It requires the latest OS update or lion or something. I have no idea. My question is if this is correct, and if it is, are there any work a rounds to it? I want to toy around with it without having to spend over a grand for a new machine.

The universe is a rain storm. We are droplets sent to quench the problems of the world, yet we are blown sideways by the winds of distractions.

2015-11-17 16:41:20

you can get a mac vm up and running. i did that for a while to play around beginning to learn osx and voice over. but keep in mind depending on the specs of your machine, it probably will be slow. you can skype me sneak if you have any more specific questions as this sort of thing isn't exactly legal, according to apple, and i don't know how the mods will like us talking about it.

I don’t believe in fighting unnecessarily.  But if something is worth fighting for, then its always a fight worth winning.
check me out on Twitter and on GitHub