2015-11-08 22:39:36

apologies for second post,
he used vb6 just seems
and that's not easy writing codes with vb 6

2015-11-08 22:53:17

Huh, visual basic? Well then! That game definitely beats any other game I've played in vb6. Not that I have anything against the bsc games/x-sight/xl studios'you know the games written in vb6, but I never knew vb6 allowed for such complex, yet stable, games.

2015-11-08 22:56:09

No Revan.
That was written in Hot soup processor.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2015-11-08 23:07:39

i can second the crashing when you use a strategy item here after using the translation dictionary. also, now that i'm using the dictionary, the game seems to lag more now. it is most noticeable when holding down firing keys in stages similar to 16.1 and sky racer stages like 18.2.
also, if i wanted to revert back to completely Japanese language, how would i do that? just move the dictionary file to another folder?

I don’t believe in fighting unnecessarily.  But if something is worth fighting for, then its always a fight worth winning.
check me out on Twitter and on GitHub

2015-11-08 23:20:55

Hehehee. And you want 5 usd for this bugged translation? I will delete my post offending peopel  offeding you, Yukio.
Sorry, but this is true

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2015-11-08 23:24:41

God dam it guys, it's not even ocmpleted! The project just started today. What do you freakin expect?
Yukio, keep going buddy!

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2015-11-08 23:27:49

Again I post how do I update the game. updater.exe does nothing when I click on it.

2015-11-08 23:28:17

hi,
I suggest some guys here really need to calm down. if a person writes his opinion once, which is apparently not a form of a direct confrontation to the developer, there is no obligation to jump up and respond like an aggressive  crowd on protest march.   
moreover after a couple of replies, a few other people seem to respond to that very post repeatedly, now seriously, weren't the first a few times adequate enough to send the same message?
no, but the series of such replies continues right up to the very end, as if the thread is about putting him down instead of new translation project to talk about.
the very level of intolerance here, specially in recent days could make one shudder in disgust.

well, pointing at a person again and again just for the comments they make doesn't contribute in bk3's development does it?
you guys might rather want to contribute yourself by paying or assisting in translation if you feel so much offended as for one post to include a few swearing words.  that should do more good than something as unrewarding as above,  shouldn't it?

besides, what burak wrote indicates annoyance for paying for just the translation from Japanese to English or he may not be willing to pay for the same reason and so forth. I don't think he majorly criticized the game bk3, or development, or effforts of the developer or sound effects or what have you.
now did he?

and yet there are so many fingers raised because of a simple one liner.

suppose, if the post had been written by one of the above guys how would they have  felt after getting the same reactions, and that too, far too many.

everyone should have a chance to say their opinion without that much of a
retaliation, that is one of the main purposes of the forum isn't it.

it is good enough to disagree, but more so in a polite manner and of course not flooding the whole topic, seriously..

most of us would prefer to appreciate the work of the developer without any doubt, while some may think differently. however, I'm sure that a majority of people would be glad to donate for the translation along with the newer version of bk3. all that makes some sense and shows how dedicate the dev is.  it may sound slightly unconvincing to a few to pay just for the translation but 5 dollars is a really leanient amount and newer version adds more to the fun I guess. so as a matter of fact things could become better from now on.

let's forget all the above whining and continue discussing bk3, then.

regards.

p.s.  I wrote this one after being outraged at the topic as a whole, that's why it turned out into a rambling.  and as a side note... no, I did not intend to go on a burak-is-totally-innocent-and-needs-to-be-defended mode, its just that since a year or so after a bunch of new members appeared in,  I don't find the forum as great as was the case say, 3 years ago. anyways, i'll head off to reading now.

regards

He picked up the wrench and broke the guy’s wrist with it, one, and then the other wrist, two, and turned back and did the same to the guy who had held the hammer, three, four. The two men were somebody’s weapons, consciously deployed, and no soldier left an enemy’s abandoned ordnance on the field in working order.

2015-11-08 23:44:01

I only have one thing to say. Calling someone damn bas***s and jumping them because they state their opinion is seriously just sad. I highly doubt one or two peoples opinions is suddenly going to stop devolopment on this, so calm down. Do I think their opinions are right, no not really. However they are just that, opinions. I had an opinion on the gate and was jumped for it basically. Everyone needs to calm down and let people speak their minds. Anyone who's going to stop programing on the thought of a few shouldn't really be programing at all. Either way, thank you again for this release and I for one am happy to pay whatever is needed for an excelent product. Also for those who are saying there are a whole bunch of bugs, keep in mind this is the first release. Nothing is perfect. Rant over.

Silly Gohan, animals don't eat people. People eat animals.

2015-11-08 23:44:46

Yeah. It would be nice if we could disagree without setting each other on fire.

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2015-11-08 23:50:05

Mod me guys, seriously. Sometimes my rage is just too much, especially for something quite unreasonable like this. I didn't mean to, I was just extremely frustrated.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2015-11-08 23:52:28

indeed. that's about basically the point of my post. ironically  there was just a one liner, which got it all started. lol.

@cae_jones.. slightly on topic, you stated something about paying for the game... could you please, please pay for me at some point? I'd be extremely really really glad...
big_smile

haha, jk.   but keep up the great thought, perhaps there may be a competition of some sort resulting in 3 people who get the reward, or something similar?

tongue

regards

He picked up the wrench and broke the guy’s wrist with it, one, and then the other wrist, two, and turned back and did the same to the guy who had held the hammer, three, four. The two men were somebody’s weapons, consciously deployed, and no soldier left an enemy’s abandoned ordnance on the field in working order.

2015-11-09 00:05:44

to update manually, press down arrow twice on the main menu then press enter. not sure of the specific steps after that. but if it finds an update, it should get it.

I don’t believe in fighting unnecessarily.  But if something is worth fighting for, then its always a fight worth winning.
check me out on Twitter and on GitHub

2015-11-09 00:07:27 (edited by buu420 2015-11-09 00:11:45)

I've tried that it gives me the same error message I get when I start the game and it automatically checks for updates. An error message which is in japanese btw and I don't remember how to copy and paste using NVDAs review keys.

2015-11-09 00:37:38

I can't use the life booster after I updated with the dictionary

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2015-11-09 00:53:43

As Yukio said, the new version eeds to be updated manually through the dropbox link he sent.

Discord: clemchowder633

2015-11-09 01:04:01

Sorry if I totally break this, but HTH to those having issues with update. Renaming the file and updating worked fine. Also, you'll need to switch your reader in preferences to NVDA/jaws, or use that auto clipboard reader file. I thought that only worked on skullgirls, but maybe not.

yukionozawa wrote:

Thank you everyone for supporting me with your donations and comments.
Version 1.62 is out, but the auto updating causes the game crash. Please update it manually. Sorry for inconvenience.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10243904/bkUp.exe
Alternatively, rename dict folder to dict2, update, then rename it back to make it work.

2015-11-09 01:06:30

Ah, I didn't see the dropbox link sorry. thanks.

2015-11-09 01:19:14 (edited by buu420 2015-11-09 01:35:00)

Okay problem, I renamed bkup.exe to updater and replaced the updater file, it still won't update and I don't see any folder named dict to rename in the bk directory.
Although something new does happen instead of getting an error message the game closes every time I try and update.

2015-11-09 02:22:58

Y dice así:
and a translation to spanish, will be possible in the future?

73 Wj3u

2015-11-09 02:44:47

Assault, how the manual update works exactly? I tried everything what I found here and it's not updating really. I have downloaded  the file and placed it in to the game's folder.

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2015-11-09 03:13:46

I downloaded a fresh copy of this game when I bought the translation files. You guys should go try that.
Installer link:http://www.nyanchangames.com/softs/count/download.php?download=1
Maybe don't just overwrite an old version of the folder, just extract, and update with the third option , or whatever number it is.... The UI translations and such are working fine here. A lot still needs to be translated though, as has been discussed here in this thread.

2015-11-09 03:21:30

Seal, that should be all you need to do... might be smart just to try and download the whole game again. And Serrebi, that is exactly what's intended right now. the UI is much easier to translate than everything else with its humour, word plays, cultural references and soforth.

Discord: clemchowder633

2015-11-09 03:24:17

Thank you guys. I thought the main game was not updated so this is why I decided to get an update only. Dll'ing it now.

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2015-11-09 04:13:58

Well, I still can't update I've tried the following: uninstalled and reinstalled the game, redownloaded and reinstalled the game, I've tried updating with the updater it supplies and the bkup.exe file by renaming it to updater I still see no dict folder and I've tried everything the game shutts down and doesn't even try and update when i use the new file from the dropbox link. All I've gotten so far is vague instruction on what to do no clear instruction and just that it should work. Well, guess what it's not working.