2015-11-08 12:15:30 (edited by nyanchan 2017-07-08 15:21:06)

Our Great Adventure III -- also known as Bokurano Daibouken III(BK3) is now fully playable in English. This game is a side-scroller action RPG with lots of fantastic features.
The game can be downloaded from here: http://www.nyanchangames.com/softs/coun … download=1
You can view the details of translation package here: http://www.nyanchangames.com/order/bk3translate.html

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2015-11-08 12:37:54

Hi, I don't think it's fare that japonese people play the game for free and we have to pay money for translations.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2015-11-08 12:50:57

Hi,
I have donated for you and got the link, keep up the good work Yukio.

2015-11-08 12:56:16 (edited by nyanchan 2015-11-08 13:05:20)

I understand your point, but translation is much harder than just creating games. I considered making them donationware and setting up the donation form, but i couldn't do that because PayPal prohibited setting up it. In this case, it isn't paypal's fault since the Japanese law prohibits it.
By the way, BK3 V2.0 will be a shareware. How would you think if I set up a kind of discount for those who had bought the translation? For example, BK3 V2 is $15.00(About 1800 JPY). Anyone who has bought the translation previously can buy the license for $10.00, subtracting the translation price. That way, Japanese and English players are certainly equal.

2015-11-08 12:58:25

Ahoy there
I haven't actually checked out the link yet will as soon as I'm done saying this, I am and always willing to pay for a game like bk3. you still can decide not to pay use a translator nvda addon or what have you and still play it for free,or pay for the awesomest game out there (besides swamp)  unmatched by any sidescroller released yet.
that said I ought to actually check out the link,eh?
grryf

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2015-11-08 13:00:35

@post 2 I'd like to respectfully disagree with what you said. A shitload of development time has went into BK3, and even more to the translation project. The fact the game was, or still is to an extent, free for all this time is very impressive. Even now the fact that you can  basically name your own price for the translation is surprising, because if you pay the minimum $5 price you're getting a game that's 1/5 of the price of something like the gate, but has way more content and replay value. Honestly, I think it's fair for Yukio to ask for any compensation after writing over 50000 lines of code, then also spending time to playtest, and make sounds and music.

This is wonderful news! I will be definitely making a donation very soon!

<Insert passage from "The Book Of Chrome" here>

2015-11-08 13:05:55

Yeah, I think I'm going to pay for the translation also, and I generally don't pay for audio game related stuff.

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2015-11-08 13:09:46

hi! i agree with this paying method, five dollars are just okay. by the way, what is/will be the bk3: version two? any hints?

f.a.t.h.e.r

2015-11-08 13:14:29

Hi yukionozawa. could you add 100 gold insted of 50 in the goldcoin

2015-11-08 13:48:31

BK3 V2 is the project I'm planning to start working on from my winter vacation. It features new bonus stages, level up system for summoned characters, enemy strategy changes based on playing mode, more weapons and items from previous BK series, and much more. The price will be around $15 USD or 1800 JPY as I said previously, but I may set up a discount for those who have bought the translation.

2015-11-08 14:02:45

So fantastic Yukio! I definitely will support you as much as I can!

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2015-11-08 14:14:48

Hello Yukio,

I am really sorry to see some offensive comments around.
But, you know, in this world, exists people who wont to pay single cent for everything.

From my point of view, this game is worth more than any paid game, western commercial capitalistic civilization released.
You written your game with soul and heart, for free. Hundreds of levels, music for every level, and still someone want all for free?
I am really disappointed. I respect your work. Never before bought any audio game. But never, nothing from western companies.
As you know, they are expensive, 35 dollars for ten level game.
15 dollars wont be much, but, it will be fair if you make 5 dollars discount.
I payed you 5 dollars donation for translation, honestly, with my heart, and supporting you on your way, even I know that translation is not completed.
I hope that you will continue your good translation and coding work.
Dont listen to bad people who dont value your hard work for free.
Western developers will never follow your path.
Never.

2015-11-08 14:17:20

i completely agree with agas post. what are the summoned characters? is it a new feature, or were they there before?

f.a.t.h.e.r

2015-11-08 14:32:24 (edited by kratos 2015-11-08 14:34:56)

Hi,, so great. I agree with agasoft. NOthing more I can't say. bk 3 is the greatest game ever. but not only bk 3, but bk 2 and 1 too. And paid system? really no problem. you deserve this money yuky.

2015-11-08 14:34:42

Hell yeah!:(
I didn't type it wrong or anything. I'm seriously happy to see the translation, but too bad I still have to go for nvda instant translate, since I don't have official bank account, rather than just my colege bank account, which can't be used to pay anything online. Keep it up Yukio!

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2015-11-08 15:00:00 (edited by Nuno 2015-11-08 15:06:06)

FUck fuck and fuck!
Why, you, are, offending him!
Be happy of this, because Yukio can now sit down and just do nothing. You wanted translated BK? You have now.
About BK 3 v2.0,
WIll it be an atton or something I will need to download?

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2015-11-08 15:07:34 (edited by nyanchan 2015-11-08 15:11:11)

Thank you everyone for supporting me with your donations and comments.
Version 1.62 is out, but the auto updating causes the game crash. Please update it manually. Sorry for inconvenience.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10243904/bkUp.exe
Alternatively, rename dict folder to dict2, update, then rename it back to make it work.

2015-11-08 15:10:13

And PS.
I don't know that I am right or no, but I think, that some bk's sounds are copyed from other games.
Can you make paid stuff for this game if they're really stolen?

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.

2015-11-08 15:11:52

Hi,
I really like what's happening here and I will definitely pay, the amount of development time put into this game really is epic.

2015-11-08 15:15:14

Summoned characters are ones you can call by using Nakama card. Cats, Yamijin, Carla and Yokotank are available now.

2015-11-08 15:23:44 (edited by nyanchan 2015-11-08 15:25:19)

@post 18 : What sounds do you think are stolen? I didn't use sounds from other games without permission. But if I were missing something, I really should replace them.
Edit: Oh, I found I used some sounds from Swamp. I should contact Aprone for that.

2015-11-08 15:26:47

Hello Yukionazawa.

I donated and plan to donate more money if I can when I get it.

Would it be possible for the audio game community to help you out translating the game?

I'm gone for real :)

2015-11-08 15:32:06

Hay Yukio Nazawa.
I tried to pay, but for some reason, my credit card can't be used for your order.
If I can get one of those prepaid cards; and it actually works; I'll gladly pay you, but for now; sadly; I can't.
What do you mean avout standard UI?
What's not accessible?

2015-11-08 15:47:53

I think story. And anyways: Did you cretae these sounds or bought them somewhhere? If  yes where can I buy this library?

2015-11-08 16:16:02

Ahoy all
ehh, I think all of you need to calm down a little. There was just one person that thought It wasn't fare which  IMO was just posted as an opinion and not in a offensive manner either. to each their opinion and all that don't need to fly off walls and so on, so you don't.
with that out of the way

Where have I been living? what's this about bk3 version 2 and so on?
and as for sounds and the game being shareware for it to matter and all that, what I've gathered from yukionozawa's posts and from the website is he wanted to have  it donation based but the Japanese law doesn't allow it so it has to be shareware
and honestly? $5 as a base price its even reasonable for people living in the third world countries or whatever the term is used for the countrys who's currency exchange as compared to $'s anyway, sucks
grryf

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter