2008-09-07 00:06:23

I need to have an address to a site where I can type in a phone number and find out who it belongs to. Also, the site doesn't need to be so big that jaws chokes on it. Jaws chokes on just about everything that I find on google dealing with this subject. Google seems to be a bit of a pain when it comes to phone numbers at times. Anyway, I think I tracked the number down to tennessee to the town of chaganuga. sorry for the misspelling. Anyway, I hope it's not a cellphone and just about everyone has them now days....

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

2008-09-07 01:56:22

Assuming you mean in the US I found this
http://www.whitepages.com/reverse-lookup
It calls it a "reverse lookup".

Hope that helps.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2008-09-07 13:47:44

It does. It told me that the number in question was a cellphone, tipecul. Most folk have them. next time they call, they will be heading for the voice mail. probibly a misdial. Anyway, it helps. thanks.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

2008-09-07 23:22:30

Not a problem. I used it to find the address for a friend to send her a card once, a very good friend since she's obviously in the US and I'm not.

Hmm interesting about the phone type thing. I know here in the UK we can tell those apart at a glance because the numbers for them don't have a normal area code here, they all start with "07".

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2008-09-08 00:04:17

Hmm. A cellphone number looks the same on a cell phone over here in the US.

DropBox Referral