2015-10-04 08:38:11

Hello folks. Me and Brian Kurosawa are trying to bring a new aircraft war audiogame to life. But we need sound for various kinds of planes and weaponry in order to add in several unlockables to the game. We got some from freesound.org but if someone can point us to more places to find this kind of stuff, we'd be really glad.
A note to the moderators, feel free to move the topic if it is not in the right category.
Best regards, Haramir.

The true blind is the one who refuses to see.

2015-10-04 17:26:26

hello,
check out
here
it has many many sound effects for free that you can get them and use them
but first read there license

2015-10-04 20:39:47

Thanks alot! I'll check it out.
Best regards, Haramir.

2015-10-05 16:33:40

Hmmm, I'm getting a 303 error when trying to open the url.
Best regards, Haramir.

2015-10-07 02:01:36

Hi haramir
First, you will have to do some sound editing. You can't obtain every sounds you want, so you will have to do some sound editing, for example combine sounds, add some effects, change the pitch of the sounds.
And, what programing language that you using anyway? I just want to know.
Thanks

2015-10-07 03:52:59

Yeah, indeed. I'm not a strange to sound editing, but it is way better when we can use a more appropriate sound. We're using BGT for now, I just hope it is enough to achieve what we want.
Best regards, Haramir.

2015-10-07 05:55:00

Hi, I'd be very glad to do sound design for you if we got in touch. I have loads and loads of sounds and can get you anything you want. I have a lot of time and like sound editing anyway, so if you wish you can contact me threw email at [email protected] or skype at sam.tupy1 and just tell me what you want and i'll get you something. I'd rather not post links here, that would litterily be more work then editing, you'd just be able to get random links to sound library's and stuff. But I'd be more than glad to help you with sound design for free as well, all you have to do is ask, if you wish.

I am a web designer, and a game developer. If you wish see me at http://www.samtupy.com

2015-10-07 06:47:13

Hey dude. Thanks for the offer. I'll gladly accept it. We need mainly aircraft sounds. We got plenty of weapons, but the more we have, the more unlockables in the future.
Best regards, Haramir.